Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. Empty
PostSubject: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 pm

So Phantom's up and running again! And Gerard Butler's been casted as the Phantom. Now they've had some trouble keeping a Christine. Seems like everyone they get gets chased off for some reason. This is the third Christine to have walked these stage and her name is Bailey Coty. Will she get chased off or will she be a success? Better yet with the sexual chemistry be there, and will it be off the set as well?
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Name: Bailey Dawn Coty.
Artistic Talents: Drawing, dancing, singing.
Appearance: Long red hair that falls in ringlets midway down her back, 5'6 and about 180 pounds. Double lip rings and a tongue piercing, blue rimmed glasses and very sweet amber honey eyes that seem to draw you in.
Personality: Cute, observant, shy and giggly. Will avoid confrontation and blushes redder than a tomato at the people she likes.
Background: Had a brain tumor, had it partially paralyze her and had to work hard to get it back to a manageable level. All in all, a very courageous, fun loving woman with a personality that shines.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Name: Erin Bowen
Artistic Talents: Acting, drawing, playing piano/xylophone
Appearance: Short (chin length) heavily layered burgundy hair with dark brown roots showing through. 5'2 and about 160lbs. Dark brown eyes that look black most of the time.
Personality: Rather anti-social but otherwise sorta sweet. Really easy to get along with. Quite eccentric as well.
Background: Was born tone-deaf but listens to music nearly constantly and sings whenever she can so she's not as tone-deaf as before. Acting has always been her one real passion though.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Bailey walked up the stairs to the theater house, map in her hand. She wore a knee length skirt, it was green with yellow swirls on it and big black shoes with skulls on them. Her black tank top had a picture of the Phantom on it and then below it said "Real men where masks." Her long red hair was tied into a pony tail.

About three things she was absolutely certain.

1. She was nervous as all hell.
2. She was probably going to faint when Gerard Butler kissed her.
3. Gerard was going to complain that she was too ugly and that he wouldn't kiss her.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed open the doors, but the theater was a flurry of activity, what with people building sets. She walked towards room 306, about 20 minutes early and when she found the room, she was horrified to see it was locked. Did she get the time wrong.. Was she late? Oh no!
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 pm

A few minutes later, Erin slid around the corner, obviously in a rush. She was wearing a green Mountain Dew t-shirt, worn-out blue jeans, and flip-flops. "Am I late?" She panted slightly, hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 pm

"I don't think so.. Maybe we're just obscenely early...?" She said softly and smiled. "Hey.. I'm.... Erin?!?!?" She said softly, "Erin.. Bowen?" She grinned. "Oh my god.. What are you doing here?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm

"I'm never early for anythin'." She was still gasping a bit. "Ye gods, I'm outta shape..." She murmured under her breath. "You're...Erin too?" She finally glanced up at this. "Bailey!" She grinned widely and hugged Bailey very enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Bailey giggled softly. "Oh my god! You're here too. You know what that means?" She grinned and jumped up and down. "We're going to get to meet.." She heard footsteps and giggled softly, lowering her voice. "Only the hottest Scottish actor EVER!" She shook her head softly. "How am I not going to faint?" She fanned herself. "It doesn't help that it's a million degrees in here!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 pm

"I never expected to be accepted here." She grinned widely. "And I can't believe that we're gonna meet...him." She squee'ed slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 am

Bailey shook her head gently, "This is the first time I've lost it over meeting a celebrity... And what's with me and Scottish men.. Seriously?" She leaned against the wall as they were the only people there. "I'm so confused, did we actually miss the meeting, or what?" She frowned, looking at her watch.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:17 am

"I've never met a celebrity before." She smiled a bit. "I just have a thing for accents." She paused for a bit. "I hope we didn't..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 am

Suddenly the door jolted open and there was a woman standing there, "Ah good, well. I'm glad you're here.." She stated, "The others should be arriving soon. Come in and have a seat." She helped Bailey up and Bailey took a seat in a very board looking room, Bailey flushed softly as Every chair was Labelled and she sat in the one that said Christine, next to the one that said Phantom on it and right next to the one that said Meg.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am

Erin jumped slightly when the woman opened the door so suddenly. "Whoo." She grinned widely as she flopped into the seat labeled Meg.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 am

Other people started arriving, and every chair was soon filled except for Gerard's. Bailey was feeling more uncomfortable as every chair was filled. She crossed her legs nervously.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:53 am

"Ah, sorry I'm late." Gerard Butler slid into the room a few moments later, plopping down in his seat. He either didn't notice or care that everyone was staring at him. Erin giggled slightly on the other side of Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:01 am

The girl smiled, "Now that everyone's here.. We'll start the introductions.. Just say your name, a little about yourself.. and how you came to be here.. Starting with.." She smiled and waved at Erin. "You.. You go first." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Erin paused for a moment, her mouth just hanging open a bit. "Oh...um...well, I'm Erin. That's my middle name and I'll likely never tell any of ya my first name. I'm a Southerner, if that wasn't obvious. Aaaand...I never thought I'd be accepted here actually. I've never done a musical before...done a couple of plays but no musicals...." She trailed off slightly, musing to herself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:26 pm

The young womans eyes twinkled and she smiled. "Welcome Erin.." She then looked at Bailey, "And you?"

Bailey leaned forward slightly, "I'm Bailey.." She said softly, "I'm 20 and I'll be acting as Christine." She said softly, shyly. "Actually, somebody taped me singing when I was working on the sets at the theater back home and sent it in, and that's how I came to be here.." She said, a cute blush crept up on her cheeks.

The girl grinned and looked at Gerard, "And you?" But everyone knew his story.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm

"Aye." Gerry paused a moment to glance about the room. "I'm sure more of ye already know 'oo I am, but if not, just call m'Gerry. Th' reason I'm here is 'cos I thought I'd try actin' for th' stage once instead of fer th' camera an' what better play than this 'un."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Bailey flushed softly and looked anywhere but at his face. She looked at Erin, blushing softly and biting her lip as they moved all around the table to introduce people. Bailey opened up her water bottle and drank out of it. She caught the side of her lip and some spilled down her shirt. Bailey quickly put the cap on the bottle and tried to wipe her shirt off without anybody seeing. This was going to be a long day.

They were let out to explore and better understand the theater, so that's what they did. Bailey walked with Erin. "I feel like a prize retard.. Spilling water down my shirt, on the bright side he was probably looking at the girl who plays Carlotta, she's pretty." She muttered and paused. "Do you hear that?" She said softly. There was soft music playing somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 pm

"Oh, I do that all th' time, hun." Erin scratched her friend's back slightly. "Hmn...I do hear it." She paused as well, looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Bailey got on her knees on the floor, listening at the floor. "It's coming from below the floor.." She said softly, "It's beautiful music.." She said softly, closing her eyes gently. She jumped upward and onto her feet when she heard someone coming by with the lunch tray, she took a sandwich and a cookie and another bottle of water and sat on the stage, flipping on her ipod, seeing as it was quiet. She set up her portable speakers and turned it up a bit, unwrapping the sandwich. "So how are you Erin?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:05 pm

"That's odd." She frowned slightly, pausing to listen to the music. "I'm alright. It's gonna take some time gettin' used t' this place though. How're you?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm

"Nervous as all hell." She frowned, "I can't seem to get it through my head." She said softly. "I'm nervous about singing in front of people, I'm nervous about acting and I'm nervous about that kiss." She said softly. "I guess the other Christine's were too, because they kept running away for no reason... And it usually started about their first day.." She said, an uneasy feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

"You'll be great, hun. You're an amazin' singer." Erin grinned lopsidedly. "I'm pretty damned nervous too even though I don't have a big part or anythin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next