Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Bailey grinned. "To be honest, I can sometimes sing.." She said softly, "After lunch we sing.." She flushed, rubbing her nose. "Jeez god.. I'm so nervous.." She said softly.

After lunch, the whole cast was in there buzzing nervously and the older woman from before called up Erin to sing for them, Bailey was standing a few feet from Gerard, her eyes never left Erin, until she noticed a shadow up in the wings, she tilted her head, focusing her eyes trying to see more.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 pm

When Erin was called up onto the stage to sing, she flushed from head to toe. Her eyes, which was rather wide by this point, flitted quickly over everyone that was standing there watching her. After a few deep breaths to calm herself, she finally opened her mouth to sing.

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face
Stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
Whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate
The story was quite clear

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
Like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place
Yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon
I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June
When movin' through Kashmir

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails
Across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face
Along the straits of fear

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there

The shadow that Bailey had noticed vanished before she could get a better look at it.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Bailey looked back down and clapped when the rest of the stage did. The girl smiled, "Thank you Erin, that was lovely." She said shaking her hand and leading her off stage. She pointed at Bailey and Bailey twitched softly, walking up the stairs, careful not to trip.

When her music started, she opened her mouth to sing, it was raw and real, her voice had a thick edge to it, something you wouldn't imagine for Christine at all, but her range was exceptional, and the higher she sang, the more angelic it sounded.

Someday, when we are wiser,
When the worlds older,
When we have learned....
I pray someday we may yet,
Live to live and let live.

Someday, life will be fairer,
Need will be rarer,
And greed will not pay.
Godspeed this bright millenia,
On its way, let it come someday.

Someday, our fight will be won and,
We'll stand in the sun in,
That bright afternoon....
'Til then, on days when the sun,
Is gone, we'll hang on,
If we wish upon the moon.

There are some days, dark and bitter,
Seems we haven't got a prayer,
But a prayer for something better,
Is the one thing we all share.

Someday, when we are wiser,
When the whole world is older,
When we have learned,
And I pray, someday we may yet,
Live to live and oneday, someday...
Someday, life will be fairer,
Need will be rarer,
And greed will not pay.

Godspeed, this bright millenia,
Let it come,
If we wish upon the moon...

One day, someday.....soon.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Erin plopped down into Bailey's now unoccupied seat, still slightly flushed. She watched her friend intently, apparently just as swept away be her voice as most of the rest of the cast was. After Bailey had finished, there was a slightly pause of awe which was broken after a few seconds by Gerry, who had stood and was applauding very enthusiastically. "Wow. That was amazin'." He smiled slightly. Erin joined him in his standing ovation a second or two later, clapping with more enthusiasm than any of the others and grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Bailey tilted her head downward, walking off the stage, hearing the applause, her face was red. She looked at Gerard and blushed, biting her lip, she smiled at Erin. She had never been so happy.

"Well that's the new additions for today. Thank you.." Everyone just sort of left and everything. Except for the girl, "S are we staying here?" She said softly, towards the girl. The girl nodded, "Yes all the dressings rooms have beds and are attached to bathrooms, you should find it quite comfortable. Even Mr. Butler agreed.." She winked and nudged Bailey. "The names are posted on your rooms, you guys better get some sleep." She grinned softly. "Your bags are already in there."

Bailey looked at Erin. "Can we ask.. was there anybody playing music earlier?" She said softly, "Because we heard soft.. it sounded like organ music from the basement..?"

The producer flushed, "Non, of course not ma petite cherie." She said softly, "These walls are drafty, you must have heard the wind.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 pm

"Aye, I heard th' music too." Gerry sidled up to them from behind, which made Erin jump slightly.

"Good to know that we're not crazy and havin' th' same hallucination." She grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:13 pm

The producer shrugged, "Maybe it was a sound technician, you know in the play we have the make the music sound like it's coming from the lair." She nodded softly, "So that explains that, if you'll excuse me." She said, walking away.

Bailey blinked, "I think we just got shot down." She frowned softly, stating to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

"That's not right." Gerry frowned slightly. "If ye'll excuse me ladies." He nodded to the both of them and headed off after the producer.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Bailey popped a piece of gum in her mouth, holding her pack of gum out to Erin, while Gerard was walking out, she whimpered, tilting her head to the side watching his backside. "Have you ever seen anything so perfect?" She said, just loud enough for Erin to hear, pouting.

Marie, the producer was walking when she saw Gerard , "Yes.. Monsieur Butler? Is there something.. at fault?" She searched for the English word, "Er.. wrong as you say?" She said, she didn't understand English very well, or so she wanted them to think.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Erin took a piece of gum, smirking slightly. "A couple of my friends back home have really nice asses too." She grinned.

"Aye." He frowned slightly. "That wasn't a sound technician or anythin' that we heard."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Bailey snickered and walked up on the stage, sitting down and reading over her lines quickly.

"I am not quite sure what you mean, monsieur.. But should I have the crew take a look in the basement, then?" She said, in very choppy English. "I assure you, I was jus down there, there is nothing there, monsieur." She looked at her watch, "I am so sorry, I have to go, it is nearly 9 oclock, you monsieur, should get some rest."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:43 pm

The next morning came all too quickly and Bailey and Erin were practicing the first scene, where Christine inevitably ends up singing think of me. Bailey took a swig of her water, looking at Erin slightly, " He probably doesn't have to be here for rehearsal he's not a part of.." She said softly, tilting her head down. "He's a big star, obviously he has better things to do."

Bailey happened to notice the rafter swinging out of the corner of her eye and glanced at it warily. Everytime something like that happened, a chill ran down her spine. "Did.. you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Erin frowned and shrugged slightly. "He shouldn't get the red carpet treatment just 'cos of who he is. I've gotta be here for all the other scenes so he should hafta be here too." She paused slightly, stretching her arms over her head. "What? The rafter?" She glanced up at the catwalks. "Weird shit's been happening like that all the time."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "Maybe it's just old.. and haunted. I can believe that.. It's just I get this weird chill down my spine every time something like that happens.." She said, shivering and looking at her. "What did they say the other Christine's left for again?" She tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:11 pm

She paused for a moment, obviously thinking. "Yanno, I'm not really sure."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Bailey sat down and sighed gently, "Erin.." She said softly, before lying down on the stage. "We're the luckiest bitches in the world."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

She glanced down at her friend before plopping down on the stage next to her. "Why d'you say that?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Bailey shrugged, "Because we're in France, doing the stage production of Phantom." She grinned softly. Before long Erin was called off leaving her alone in the massive theater, she remained lying down, but started to sing softly, "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.." She sang, "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 am

After Erin left, an eerie, almost unnatural, silence settled in the theater. The air seemed to prickle with the energy of past performances, tending to leave people on edge if they stayed in the theater alone for any amount of time. Despite the fact that Bailey was the only one still there, an almost unsettling feeling of being closely watched creeped over her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Bailey sat up quickly, the theater was dark, indicating that the stage light was off. As she got to her feet, she turned towards the back of the stage and looked around. "Hello?" She whispered, but her voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:26 pm

After her echoed whisper died away, the silence quickly closed in around her. Every now and again, she could hear what could be mistaken for very quiet, muffled footsteps.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 am

Bailey hit the floor with a reassured thud, her body tired and over heated, she had collapsed. She was still awake but the world was spinning, her eyes were shut. She could barely hear anything, until... Her eyes snapped open and the older scottish man was over her with a wet cloth. She murred, looking up, "What happened?" She said a bit hazily.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

"Ye must've passed out. Are ye feelin' okay?" Gerry frowned slightly, apparently worried.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Bailey totally was blushing and the blush in comparison to her pale skin was showing, she rubbed her temple. "I'm fine.." She blushed again and looked at him. She sat up gently and rubbed her red hair, "I just fainted.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

He watched her carefully out of the corner of his eyes for a moment. "You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next