Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm

He just shrugged slightly. "Dunno."

Erin had already been awake for a while, was done with her morning shower, and was now wandering around the house attempting to find food.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Bailey hopped out of bed, "Thats the only downside, No kitchen down here." She shook her head softly, "It's upstairs with mom." She said softly to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Erin wrapped one arm around Bailey's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. Gerry wrapped his arms around her waist from the other side. "We'll protect ya, love."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Bailey smiled and started to climb the stairs, knocking on her door, she opened the door and stuck her head through the door, "Mom..?" She said softly stepping through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Erin and Gerry stayed right next to her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Shirley came from the door and blinked, "Oh you're home." She said, holding her cigarette up to her mouth, "And you brought friends..?" She tilted her head. "Who are these people?"

Bailey smiled, "This is Erin Bowen, she's my colleague and we've been friends for a long time." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 pm

"'ello." Erin smiled sweetly. "Nice t'meet ya, m'am."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Shirley shook her head, "Nice to meet you too." She grinned softly and then her eyes darted up to Gerry.

Bailey smiled, "This is Gerard Butler." She said softly and smiled softly, "We're seeing each other."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 pm

"Hullo." Gerry smiled slightly and held out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Shirley smiled, "Charmed.. Haven't I seen you in something?" She tilted her head.

Bailey rubbed her forehead softly, "Gerard's an actor, he's been in a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm

"I have been in quite a lot..." Gerry shrugged slightly.

"Gonna whip out yer amazing repertoire on us?" Erin teased, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Bailey smiled, "They'll be staying with us and I was going to cook them breakfast." She winked softly.

Shirley nodded softly, "Go for it, and then you can make the turkey for the family tonight."

Bailey smiled, "I'd love too."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm

"I'll help!" Erin grinned. "I'd feel way too useless just sitting 'round, watchin' ya."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Bailey laughed softly and nodded, starting to make breakfast and sighing softly, she grinned. "So, Gerry, are you excited to be on vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yeah." He grinned. "It feels nice to not have anything important to do."

"I can't seem to get used to it." Erin frowned slightly. "I mean I've got nothing to do! No rehearsals to attend, no lessons to be....learned, no sets to be made, no crises to be adverted. Nothing!"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Bailey shook her head, "Seems kinda boring, maybe we need to make up some fun." She winked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"It is a little boring, no offense or anything. Back at the theater, there was always something going on. Not always good but something's better than nothing...usually." She rubbed at her neck absentmindedly. "But I'll leave the planning of the fun stuff up to you. I have no idea what there is to do here."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

"There's an amusement park, or a water park.." She closed her eyes softly, "There's a ton of stuff to do in West Edmonton mall."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 pm

"Surprise us." Gerry winked.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Bailey shook her head, "Alright.." She grinned and sat down, handing Gerry his plate, she handed Erin hers and sat at the table with her own.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

They both sat down and dug into their food.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm

That night was christmas eve, most of Bailey's family was very nice and they all did gift exchange at midnight. When Bailey sat down to open her presents she opened a few. There was a new ipod from her brother and his wife, freshly baked cookies from her sister and her husband. Nothing from her mom, but she was use to it. She leaned back and sighed softly. She glanced at her present to Gerry, hardly waiting until he opened it.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"Merry Christmas, darlin'." Erin handed her a large sheet of paper. It was a drawing of her surrounded by all the guys she had ever expressed interest in their RPs such as Snape, GraveRobber, Wolverine, and 'Gerik.' In the bottom right corner, it was signed "Love you forever, Erin."

Gerry smiled slightly then picked up Bailey's present to him and opened it.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Bailey squeeled and snuggled Erin. "Thanks, It's beautiful. I love it!" She said softly, giggling, she turned her attention to Gerry and watched him open his brand new ipod touch 64G. Bailey clapped and looked at the picture, "I love it Erin, it's so thoughtful."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well, I'm sorta broke so I thought I'd put my other skills to use." She grinned. "Made you one too." She handed another picture to Gerry. His was a drawing of 'Gerik' and Bailey as Christine during Point of No Return when they were on top of the bridge thing and 'Gerik' was singing the All I Ask of You Reprise.

Gerry was carefully examining his new iPod. "Wow...thanks, love." He kissed Bailey's cheek and grinned. "Wow..." He took the picture and smiled at it. "I left both of your presents in my bag." He winked at Bailey as he got up and wandered out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next