Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Pirates, ho!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 pm

The world has gone to hell and no one is really quite sure how it happened. All of the continents on the entire Eastern Hemisphere have been engulfed by this storm. Anything that goes into it is never seen again. Jungles and rain forests have taken over South and Central America and the only people that can be found down there were loads of feral tribes and slavers respectively. Now in North America, a rapture like situation has occurred. All of the good people in the world have just vanished, leaving no traces behind. Some believe it was a religious thing and some believe that they found a way into the storm to a paradise somewhere in China but most really don't care one way or another.

Since all the good people have vanished, all the corrupt people left took over. The only upside to all this is that technology has flourished. Air pirates now rule the skies. Anarchy runs rampant. How will you survive?

Character Profile
Name:
Profession:
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

To Be Finished Later~

Name: Nicolae Tsuritsa (Nicu for short)
Sex: Female
Profession: Air pirate!
Appearance: A little on the short side. Dark skinned. Long, messy white hair. Vibrant red eyes. Basically an albino that managed to retain melanin in her skin. Usually wears strapless corsets and loose pants that are easy for her to move in.
Weapon of Choice: She dual wields things. Daggers, handguns, pencils. Whatever she picks up that's on the small side.
Other: A Romani girl that was orphaned at a young age, like most in this day and age, and was taken in by a group of Irish air pirates. She's now the captain of the ship she grew up on and happens to be one of the less corrupted pirates around.

Name: Reiko Shimizu (Rei)
Profession: Air Pirate ~ Weaponmaster
Appearance: Very pale. Very apparently Asian. Black eyes. Short, choppy black hair with a few small pure white highlights here and there. Tall. Slightly toned. Tends to always look angry.
Weapon of Choice: She prefers semi-automatic guns to anything but she usually carries around a scimitar for when she feels like cutting someone up.
Other: No one really knows much about her seeing as she keeps to herself most of the time. She just showed up on the ship one day when it was docked in a port somewhere and no one wanted to tell her to leave. Nicu kept her around 'cos she was good with weapons and her men really could use training of any form at that time. She's a little on the bat-shit crazy side so most people leave her to her own devices. She respects Nicu and seems to have a soft spot for Arti. Amaya just seems to irritate her and she has never seemed to like any of the guys. Or any guys at all for that matter.

Name: Artimas Maxwell
Profession: Air Pirate ~ Mechanic
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice: She doesn't like to fight but if she's caught in a situation where she has to, she's pretty handy with that wrench that she always seems to have.
Other:

Name: Amaya
Profession: Air Pirate ~ Medic-in-training
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice: She doesn't fight, being a medic and all.
Other:

Name: Gerry
Sex: Male
Profession: Air Pirate ~ First Mate
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

Name: Sam
Profession: Air Pirate ~ Demolitions
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

Name: O'Riley
Profession: Air Pirate ~ Cook
Appearance:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

Last edited by Headless on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Character Profile
Name: Inderi
Sex:Male
Profession: Shopkeeper, specializing in various forms of explosives!

Appearance: Thick, tall, and heavily scarred, and generally tending to wear a lot of leather due to metal armor causing lightning strikes when he's inevitably ordered to lookout posts on his occasional stint out of his shop. He attempts to loudly proclaim the duels and fights that have given him the scars, although none of it's generally anywhere near true. He keeps his medium-length hair slicked back, giving it a helmetlike appearance. His face is fairly angular, nose slightly too hawklike. He is missing a small bit of one ear, from when he was carrying a barrel of gunpowder over one shoulder against his head and it was shot. His eyes are brown and slightly clouded from leaning over chemical vats.

Weapon of Choice: Lochaber axe and warhammer, with some proficiency in improvised explosives and assorted trickery, though his luck really doesn't allow much use of them. He is an amazing shot with a rifle, except the last two times he's had a shot he's had to take birds have flown in the way immediately.

Other: Was cursed by a gypsy as a child to have luck. Lots of luck. So much luck he'd never have any use for it. Unfortunately, the gypsy didn't specify WHICH sort of luck, so he generally just has terrible luck. He is currently on his fifth explosive shop, as the first four were all exploded under mysterious circumstances. Except for the third one, which was carried off in the night. He never quite got up the guts to figure out what did that.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:28 pm

It was a rather overcast day in a little port city in the middle of the East Coast. This town was just like any other run-down town in this day and age. The only thing that stood out about this little, rather boring town was that it was neutral ground. Both the Air Pirates and the rather dull and unimaginative regular Pirates were both allowed solace here. For whatever odd reason, the peace was kept here.

On this particular day, a smallish ship landed in the port, intent on stocking up on things that go boom. The captain; a rather short, dark-skinned, albino Roma; departed the ship, leaving the rest of the crew watching over things. Glancing around a bit, she wandered down the street, looking around idly. "Hn...this one looks good enough." She muttered to herself as she entered the store.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:50 pm

The store's run down but functional, barrels of various explosive mixes sitting out in the open, lids open with a candle lit directly beside them, tempting fate. Small sample packs of explosives sit out in front of the barrels for some reason.

Over on a shelf in the back left, a large amount of medical kits sits, all gleaming steel. A large herbal preparation station sits next to it, a strong bitter smell in the air nearby. To the back right, a firearms station in clear disuse rests, beginning to rust slightly, a rifle actually semi-welded to the clamps. Barrels of various ammunition sit around it, and a box of various firearms sits at the base of the station, with prices.

Over at the counter, a large sign proclaims gibberish where most of the letters have been shaken off. The counter is scorched slightly, from experiments, and an alembic gently bubbles into a nearly full glass. A man is sitting at the center of it, leaning over a fairly evil looking lochaber axe, polishing it. He doesn't look up at the sound of the door opening, quite intent on polishing a few bits of rust out.

He's oddly armored for the weather and for working indoors, and his fingers are stained quite badly by.. something.

He mumbles something about his luck that his axe would happen to fall off a shelf exactly into a tub of salt water he had found behind his shop and had no use for.

Last edited by Arcane on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm

The girl stood there in the doorway for a moment, taking in her surroundings silently. She just stared at the guy with one eyebrow raised a little. Then, when the man showed absolutely no signs of knowing that she was there, she began to wander around the store idly, fidgeting with the tips of her messy, bone-white hair which was pulled back into a ponytail at the nape of her neck. After she had perused the wares long enough, she stared at the man again. "Oi! Are you th' owner of this lil'...er, shop?" She frowned slightly, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Inderi sits up, startled, dropping the axe off the front of the counter. He blinks at the girl for a moment, eyes cloudy, dropping the cleaning rag and quickly running his fingers through his hair to neaten it, though it's already well slicked back.

"Welcome to Inderi's Explosives, Implosives, and Restoratives. I'm Inderi. Anything you're needing in particular?"

He gestures to the menu, unhooking the alembic, pulling over the cup and taking a sip of a shocking red fluid. He shudders slightly at the heat.

"I've even got a few things that most won't carry, if that's your business..."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

"Erm..." The girl jumped slightly at his sudden reaction and the dropping of the axe. She just blinked at him for a few moments in wide-eyed silence. "I just need to restock my ship." She stated simply, arms crossed, one hip jutted out as she switched most of her weight over onto the corresponding foot.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Inderi leans over for a second, studying the girl with a practiced eye.

He then slumps back in his chair, pulling out a clipboard. "You're either an air pirate or you have some utterly screwy fashion sense. Do you just wanna buy a giant crate of supplies, guaranteed to have pretty much everything you'll need except for a bear? I don't deal with bears."

He points over at a large steel crate, rather obviously too heavy to be carried by most.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

The girl scowled, glancing down at herself. "And you're one to talk." She muttered to herself, under her breath as she moved to examine the contents of the crate. "Eh. I suppose it'll hafta do." She counted out the contents of a small leather purse hanging off her waist before just pulling the bag off her belt and tossing it to him. "That should be enough. Be a doll and load it onto my ship." Without waiting for an answer of any sort, she turned on her heel and walked out of the store, heading back down the street towards where her ship was anchored.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Inderi sighs, wondering why he didn't bother to invest in wheels. He pockets the funds and a few things for dealing with scams.

He tosses his axe into the box, drains the rest of the potion with a shudder, and barely manages to lift the crate to his shoulder, walking out after the pirate. On his way out, one corner of the box clips a candle, sending a sputtering flame into a barrel.

The next he knows, he's sprinting down the street towards the ship, cursing gypsies furiously, hoping he can make it out of the blast radius in time.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 pm

The girl made it to her ship just as Inderi barreled past her, nearly knocking her over. A few short moments later, a huge explosion rocked the ship, nearly leveling the few buildings surrounding Inderi's old shop and blowing the windows out of the others nearby.

"Oi! What was that?" People flooded out onto the deck of the small ship, staring in open-mouthed surprise at the cloud of smoke that was emanating from ground zero. "What'd you do, Nicu?" A tall man with shaggy brown hair and quite a bit of scruffy stubble was the first of the crew to speak up.

"I didn't do a damned thing!" The girl swore loudly in a foreign tongue and spun around on her heel to glare at Inderi. "What'd the hell'd you do?"

"'oo's 'e?" A lanky and very obviously Irish man was the next to speak up. A slightly stained apron was tied around his waist and he held a butcher's knife like it was an extension of his arm.

"We'd better be leaving, Cap'n. Looks like the local guard is coming to question us." The speaker this time was a tall, rather pale Asian that was standing ready by the wheel. Nicu nodded slightly to the other girl. "Cast off!" The few ropes that were mooring their ship down were quickly cast off and the sounds of old gears grinding together could be heard as the ship slowly began to rise into the air just as the group of local guardsmen approached.

"Halt!" Their captain called. "We just wish to question Nicolae Tsuritsa!"

"Oh, shove it up your nose!" A dark skinned man that was practically hanging over the side of the ship made a very rude hand gesture in their general direction.

"Act like ye've go' a bit o' sense in that dense head o' yers, lad." The Irish cook scowled and rolled his eyes as he disappeared below deck.

"So what're we gonna do with this stowaway?" The first man who spoke eyed Inderi suspiciously, his hand resting lightly on the sword at his hip.

"He's not a stowaway, Gerry." Nicu frowned slightly then eyed Inderi for a moment. "Well, because of him we did have to leave that town earlier than we had planned to." She paused for a moment then muttered to herself in a foreign tongue again.

"Speak English." Gerry sighed slightly and rolled his eyes a bit. Apparently she did that quite a bit.

"Oh." She paused. "Sam, stop tormenting the guards and help Gerry put these new explosives away." The man, who up until now had been making rude gestures of every form at the guards below them on the ground, straightened himself up and with a sheepish grin, set about helping Gerry with their task. Nicu turned back towards Inderi and frowned. "We'll let you off at the next town. Just stay out of trouble and out of our way."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:48 pm

Inderi curses furiously, several shards of wood sticking out of him in various places, face bloodied. He seems deafened and his eyes are unfocused, axe quickly grabbed from the box before it's taken away.

"I'monna... I'monna just go do this here thing..." he mumbles, dropping to a sitting position against the rail, a small medical kit retrieved from the inside of his armor. He plucks the splinters like eyebrows, tossing them off the edge after the guards. He then quickly goes over the bleeding spots with rubbing alcohol, hissing occasionally.

A deft hand reseals the pack and he tucks it back away, stumbling back onto his feet, staring at Nicu.

"What ship is this?!" he bellows, unnecessarily loudly. "Is it supposed to be this wobbly?!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Nicu just stared at him and swore a bit in that language that she seemed to be so fond of. All of a sudden, a hand grabs Inderi's arm and pulls him down onto a seat that was just now pushed up against the backs of his legs. "Sit." A rather timid sounding voice commanded. The voice belonged to a small pale girl with long dark red hair and vibrant green eyes. She just stared at him for a moment then shuffled below deck. After a short while, she came back out with a drink in her hand. "Drink this. It'll help." She stated simply before shuffling off.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Inderi flops neatly into the seat, taking the drink and gulping it quickly, hoping there isn't any strange effect from the last thing he drank mixing with it.

"So who was that?" he says, much quieter now. "Can I get some answers about being stuck here...?"

He picks his axe back up, setting the now-empty glass down, and goes back to polishing it and staring at Nicu questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 pm

"Amaya. She's our medic-in-training." Nicu stood back a bit, leaning against the railing, and just watched her crew work. "What sort of answers d'you want?" She pulled the tie out of her hair, letting it hang down her back and blow gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 pm

He shudders momentarily at the aftertaste of the medicine, continuing his axe polishing.

"What ship is this? What do you do? Is there anything I can do to be useful so I'm not just sitting around and wasting your resources?" he says, not giving much of a chance to answer between questions.

"And..." he grimaces. "Did your medic add vanilla to that or something? Tasted like chugging cream soda..."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

"We call this ship the Tshilaba. It's a Romani word meaning seeker of knowledge." She shrugged slightly. "It had a different name when I first acquired it but I didn't like it too much. Don't even remember what it was anymore. And we're pirates. We do piratey things." It was nearly impossible to tell if she was joking or being completely serious about that last statement. "And that all depends on what sort of skills you have." She paused for a moment. "She usually does add something to 'em. The herbs and whatnot we use work pretty damned good but they taste horrible."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:14 am

"Oh lord." he facepalms. "Why did it have to be roma gypsy stuff...? And "piratey stuff"? Are we to go and privateer? Or raid random villages? Or perhaps go and bring crunchy cereal to all the children?"

He mumbles to himself irritably for a second.

"If it's not going to result in maimed children like quite a few raiders leave behind them, I can do weapons repair and I'm a fairly competent medic." He sets his axe against the bottom of the rail, mostly polished, irritably rubbing a scar along his chin with thumb and index finger out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 am

"If you have a problem with Roma then it might do you good to get off my damned ship." She crossed her arms across her chest and scowled. "'cause you may not like being captained by a Roma." She paused for a moment, visibly fuming by this point. "We don't randomly raid and we don't hurt women or children. We actually have honour unlike some others."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:41 am

"Do you curse random people?" Inderi lets out a rather bestial growl. "Do you offer fortunes, only to instead give mocking aspersions?"

He glares now, film clearing from his eyes, revealing elongated vertical diamonds for pupils.

"Lord, I'd really rather not end up with more curses on me than I already have."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 pm

"Your mother should have taught you better than to trust these so called 'fortune' tellers and whatnot." She held his stare, unwaveringly for a few minutes. "I don't curse people. I can't." She stated simply. "My Roma 'powers', if you even want to call them that, lie elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Inderi sighs and looks away, film returning to his eyes.

"My ma also told me not to hit anyone with an axe..." he mumbles.

"So do you have anything for me to do, or not?" he states, more loudly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Nicu scowled slightly. "We already have a weaponmaster and I doubt Rei would take too kindly to anyone trying to help her with it. You could always help out Amaya though."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:34 am

Inderi blinks, vaguely perplexed.

"Is your main medic going to like having another medic-in-training?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Pirates, ho! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Pirates, ho!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: Other RPs-
Jump to: