Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 am

Bailey sat up aand instantly wished she'd found a more comfortable spot, her neck was aching and everyone was looking at her funny. She stood, quickly and made her way out of the cafeteria. She passed her fathers painting and kissed it on the way by, to her room.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 am

Her door was just pulled to, not completed shut from when Gerry left frustrated but nothing in her room had been bothered.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 am

Bailey walked into her room and sat on her bed softly, she lied on her bed and turned on her music, snuggling up with her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 am

She wasn't bothered by anyone once she was in her room. Both Erin and Gerry were sleeping in for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 am

She took a shower and got dressed in new clothes, walking to Gerry's room, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 am

"Door's unlocked." He called, not wanting to get out of his bed, grumbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:23 am

Bailey walked in and shut the door, "Hey.." She stood by the door, looking at him. She didn't know the etiquette of what she should do. She loved him and she just wanted to tackle hug him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 am

He rolled over slightly so he could see her better. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am

Bailey blinked and walked closer, "Are you okay?" She said softly, "It's nearly noon and no one has even moved."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 am

"Well, I'm slightly hung over." He shrugged slightly, motioning slightly toward the nearly empty fifth of scotch on the floor next to his bed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 am

"Gerry, you should not have drank. Least of all Scotch." She stuck out her tongue softly and tossed his hair back, "Do you need an advil?" She blinked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 am

"I like scotch." He shrugged slightly, sitting up. "Nah. I'm not that hungover. A shower's all I really need."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 am

Bailey nodded softly, "Scotch is jerk juice.." She said softly, "I'll leave you alone so you can shower." She said softly, standing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 am

"Only for those who a re too weak to handle it." He grinned slightly. "You don't have to leave. You can hang around here for a little. It won't take me too long to shower." He smiled slightly and headed towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 am

Bailey lied in his spot, snuggling underneath the blankets, her lips trembling softly. "Kay." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Gerry emerged from the bathroom about half an hour later wearing only a loose pair of pants and toweling his hair dry.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:01 am

Bailey looked up at him and smiled softly, "Feel better?" She said softly, looking at him over a copy of swimsuit edition that he kept in his room. "I found your stash of half naked women."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"Yep." He tossed the towel into his hamper. "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly. "And what are ya gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Bailey blinked and shrugged, "Nothing, actually. I was just reading some of the articles." She smiled softly, "Some of these girls have rocking bodies though, wow." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Gerry just smiled slightly and flopped onto the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Bailey looked up at him and smiled, "So.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 pm

"So?" He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Bailey shrugged softly, "I'm sorry. I guess I freaked."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

"It's understandable." He smiled slightly, kissing her forehead. "I'm sorry it happened."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "Is there not rehearsal today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next