Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Gerry frowned slightly as he glanced around the theater. "C'mon. Let's grab Erin and Sam, get out of here, and head out to supper."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Bailey was led out of the theater by Gerry and walked to Erin's room, knocking on the door. "Erin... Dear, time to go to dinner."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Her door was cracked slightly and Bailey could hear the shower running inside.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Bailey walked in and sat on her bed, curling up, waiting for Erin.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

"No one will harm either of you under my watch..." Erik's voice echoed softly throughout Erin's room before fading away just as the shower cut off. A few moments later, Erin emerged from her bathroom, a towel tied around her torso and she was using another to dry her hair a bit.

"Oh, hey Bailey." She grinned when she noticed her friend laying on the bed. "Sorry I took so long." She grinned sheepishly. "Are y'all ready to go? I'll only be a minute." She grabbed some clothes that were laying on a nearby chair and vanished back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 pm

"Easy for you to say, Mr. I never come out of the shadows. You sleep just like the rest of us, so how could you possibly know we'll be safe 24/7?" She said grouchily, she couldn't help it, after the day she had had.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm

The voice, of course, didn't answer. "Did you say something?" Erin came out of the bathroom as she was hooking one of her usual necklaces around her neck.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"Talking to myself." She lied, not sure why and then she straightened her necklace for her, "Do you want me to do your hair? It'll just take a minute."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm

"Sure, if you wanna." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Bailey sprayed some mousse in her hands and ran it through Erin's hair, blowdrying it just right, using some soft hairspray to hold. She smiled softly. "You look gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Erin grinned widely and blushed a bit. "Thankee." She hugged Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Bailey hugged her back softly, Bailey wore a simple dress with her red peep toe heels, hthe dress was red and sparkly and her hair was done upwards in ringlets. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Erin wore a simple off-the-shoulder black dress with an uneven hem at the bottom. With it she wore her nice pair of knee-high platform boots. "Yes." She grinned and offered her arm to her friend.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

She took her arm and made her way out to the parking lot with her in hand. "We'll wait for Gerry and his car."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Gerry pulled up a few moments later with Sam in the passenger seat. "Hey there, pretty ladies. Wanna have some fun?" He grinned and winked at the two teasingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 pm

"Well, I don't know.." She giggled, "My fiance might find out.."

"We won't tell him if you won't tell him," He winked softly and looked at Erin, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

"Could be fun." Erin grinned.

"Whaddya say?" Gerry grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Bailey nodded, "Sure." She grinned softly and got into the back seat of the car, "Cool." She grinned, "Where are we off too?"

Sam just grinned, "Where you can never imagine.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Erin crawled in next to Bailey. "How mysterious." She rolled her eyes playfully. Gerry just laughed a little and drove off.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Bailey stayed silent through out the car ride and sighed softly and when they got to the restaurant she got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Gerry parked the car, got out quickly, and opened Bailey's door for her, holding his hand out to her.

Erin got out of the car and stretched slightly. "So what's this place?"

"It's a Japanese place where you get a show and food." He grinned slightly. "It's pretty amazing."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 am

"Sounds delightful." She smiled softly, standing.

Sam helped Erin out and smiled, "Are you excited?" He tilted her head, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh, yeah." She blushed slightly. "I love Japanese food. We had a place like this back home too. I loved it but was usually a little too poor to go there." She grinned a bit.

"Well, let's go then." Gerry brushed a quick yet loving kiss across Bailey's lips and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 am

When they got in, they sat them right away and Bailey looked over the menu, she didn't want to let anyone know but she didn't really like Japanese food so she just smiled and looked over the menu.

Sam looked it over as well and had decided on the yakisoba before they had even sat down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

There was also some more normal food on the menu for those that didn't particularly like Asian cuisine.

"Whoo! Saki and soba!" Erin grinned as she looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next