Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:13 pm

"Not infront of that many people." She took a eep breath and when the curtain opened, Gerry's familiar voice came with, "Chrristine.. christine"
Bailey looked frightened, but then Angel of music started up and she acted with Erin, holding her hand. "It frightens me.." She looked wide eyed and held her stomach softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 pm

"We've done it in front of more." Erin murmured as the curtain went up and she popped into character, singing her few lines well but slightly lifelessly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Bailey did fine considering and when the curtains closed she looked at Erin. "I love you, a million red m&ms." She held her friends hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

"A million red MnM's?" She grinned slightly, amused by that phrase. "And don't you remember that performance we did the night after the Masquerade? With that damnable Spaniard?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 pm

"Oh yeah, but still, this is seniors. They grew up in the opera days.. " She watched as they put the mirror onstage and waited for Gerry, "Where is he?" She frowned softly, looking about.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 pm

"I doubt they're THAT old." Erin rolled her eyes.

"Right here." Gerry came up from behind her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "Get on the other side of the mirror." She said softly, trembling at the thought of singing this with Gerry. Bailey looked at Erin as a stagehand came up to give Bailey some water and a coughdrop to help open Bailey's air.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Gerry winked at her then vanished to take his place.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Bailey sat a the vanity she had on stage and when they opened the curtains, she stood and was playing with her hair in the mirror. She sang The mirror with him and then heard the terrible, yet sweet organ music and shivered softly, the lights went dim and the only light was coming from the bottom of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Gerry sang the next part perfectly, with some help from a echoey microphone.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Soon the mirror opened and she was led down the passageway, singing all the way down as she mimicked the Phantom's lair.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:51 am

Gerry led her the whole way down and soon they were in the 'lair.' He then began Music of the Night with no hitches whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

When that was done, it was intermission and the curtains shut and Bailey leaped on Gerry, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

Gerry wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

"Jeeze. Get a room." Erin rolled her eyes teasingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 am

Bailey broke the kiss and giggled softly, "I wasn't nervous at all that time."

Sam was standing by the the roller when it suddenly snapped and the whole set went crashing down, Bailey glanced up and screamed, "Look out." She pushed Gerry out of the way and it landed on her, about 500 pounds of set. She crumpled into a little heap under it, in pain and dazed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:17 am

"Bailey!" Erin screamed and started frantically trying move some of the set off of her. Gerry, almost instantly, looked up to the rafters before diving to Bailey's side.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am

Bailey groaned as they moved it off of her and she was dizzy, though relatively unscathed, except for a pole that pierced her stomach, but she didn't even seem to see it or know about it. She was so winded, "I'm.. not hurt..." She breathed.

Sam jumped down, "It just snapped! Like the chain was so weak! Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am

"Don't try to move, love." Gerry frowned slightly, holding her hand. Erin had already pulled out her cell and was calling an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:34 am

So many bad things surrounded that theater, it was starting to be unbelievable. Thankfully, it did not pierce any of her vital organs, so all they could do was stitch and bandage it up. Give her some pain meds and send her on her way. Bailey was lying in her room that night, sitting up while Gerry slept, a night light on, reading a book. She was propped up and looking at the book. She was starting to rethink the Christine job.. I mean, did she really want this? What if she just left in the middle of the night? After all the terrible things that had happened... And was it Erik who wanted to hurt her, or maybe some other member of the cast?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am

Gerry rolled over in his sleep, nuzzling close to her. The silence had long since settled in around her but it wasn't interrupted.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am

Did she want the silence to be interrupted? Part of her didn't want to be left alone.. and the other part of her wanted to just leave, so she started to get ready, being careful not to hurt herself. She left a note for Gerry and Erin and Sam and made her way. slowly out the dormitories and towards the main doors. She felt like a failure doing it.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm

When she got to the main doors, she discovered that they were locked from the outside. There was a note taped to the door that said 'Don't run away from this, love.'
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Bailey ripped the note and lowered to her knees to catch her breath. "I can't do it anymore, look, you've won. Unlock the door now and let me go." She said, breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:39 pm

The silence settled in around her again but remained unbroken.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:44 pm

She made her way back down to her room, limping all the way there, and shut the door behind her. She made her way over to the bed and sat down, sliding er back up against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next