Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:34 pm

"I wasn't the one staring in slack-jawed surprise." Gerry rolled his eyes playfully. "'sides, I've seen you in less, love." He winked, teasingly.

"Shit, I ain't used to wearing stuff like this." Erin was still blushing slightly by the time they got to the bar.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Bailey turned and slightly stuck the back of her skirt up, for only Gerry to see the crimson panties. "Relax, love, you just need some drinks.." She handed her a shot and downed her own.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Gerry grinned and rolled his eyes slightly as he noticed that flash of crimson.

Erin downed her shot easily. "I don't show this much skin at the beach." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Bailey grinned softly and took a few more shots, about 5 more. "Wow, I'm sufficently drunk enough to shake my ass on the dancefloor." She winked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Erin only took one more shot. "I don't need to be drunk to shake my boo-tay on the dance floor." She winked as she wiggled her bum a little for effect. Grinning, she bounced toward the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Bailey trailed behind her, getting on the dance floor as well. Just dance by Lady Gaga was playing and Bailey pulled out all the stops, stretching her stomach to move her hips, dancing with Erin, shaking her hips in a rhythmic motion as she danced, the dim lights showing of her pale skin.

Sam grinned, "You're girl seems to have some moves up her sleeve. Mine too."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Erin's style of dancing seemed to be more geared towards complex hand movements with the body motions following close behind but her style complimented Bailey's perfectly and the two of them looked downright amazing dancing together.

"Every woman has some sort of move hidden up their sleeve." Gerry watched Bailey, smiling. "Or stashed in their bras." He added, off-handedly, as some random person fished their cell phone out of their bra to answer it.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Bailey danced with Erin, until Sam slipped up on the dance floor behind Erin, placing his hands on her hips, sliding close and starting to dancing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

"Intruding, are you?" Erin grinned slightly, trailing a hand around his neck.

Gerry slid up behind Bailey, grinning widely as he began to dance along with her. "Mind if I intrude as well?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Bailey knocked him with her butt a bit and giggled, "Go right ahead." She smiled softly, snuggling up to him.

Sam wrapped his arms around Erin and smiled softly, "Indeed I am, let's kidnap you, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"Oh, I will." Gerry grinned, as he continued to dance closely with her after recovering from the butt bump.

"Kidnap me?" She smiled a bit. "And just where would you kidnap me to?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Sam smirked softly, "I don't know..." He said softly, "To Bailey's basement, I guess." He chuckled and moved to the beat slowly.

Bailey spun around and wrapped her arms around him as she danced, not even caring about the beat anymore. She stared into Gerry's eyes and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm

"That wouldn't bother me one bit." She smiled slightly.

Gerry just smiled down at Bailey, gazing into her eyes. "I love you..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Sam tilted her head to the side and kissed her softly, letting his lips barely brush hers.

Bailey smiled softly, "I love you too." She said softly, looking up at him gently. "I just can't believe it's me you picked.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Erin flushed. She apparently wasn't expecting that.

"You keep saying that like there was some sort of competition." Gerry shrugged. "I love you so I'm here with you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Bailey laughed softly, "It's not, you could have just picked someone of you're own caliber." She said softly, looking at him. "When this whole thing is over Gerry.." She said softly. "I want to buy the opera house.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 pm

"I am no better than you." He stated simply then frowned at her next comment. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Bailey looked at him softly, "I want to convert it and live in it." She said softly. "Maybe add a house on the end and what not, or at the very least on the property." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 pm

"I can't imagine that it'd be anywhere near cheap being a government owned property and all." He frowned. "I don't even know if they'd let anyone even try to buy it."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 am

Bailey shrugs, "Just a dream." She said softly, looking upwards as she linked her arms around his neck, stumbling a bit. "Kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Gerry smiled slightly and leaned down a bit to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Suddenly a song started to play and she broke the kiss. Bailey started to dance, and it was sexy as hell, her swinging her hips, stepping like that. She did things that made Gerard's head go "pop."

Sam linked his hands in her hair, kissing her again softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Gerry grinned lopsidedly, watching her dance for a few moments before joining in.

After what seemed like an eternity, Erin pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss. It seemed like she was blushing bright red from head to toe. "Ooh...I like this song..." She murmured, her eyes not meeting Sam's. She was apparently rather flustered but not necessarily in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Sam spun her all around the dance floor, dancing in beat to the music with her, taking both of her hands as he danced to the beat.

Bailey blushed softly, spinning around the dance floor and she sighed softly as she spun with Gerard, moving in beat with the song.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Erin was still blushing pretty hard as they started to dance but she relaxed a bit and really got into the movements with her hips and whatnot.

He smiled as they danced about the floor. "What's the sigh for, darlin'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next