Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry's 40th Birthday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am

"Hm..." Gerry pondered that for a moment. "Just about anything really. I'm not a fan of the mushy romantic shit or the idiotic comedys but anything else is fair game. How 'bout you?"

"A little tourist trap town on the coast of North Carolina." She shrugged slightly. "I'ma Southerner. Born an' bred."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 am

"So basically you don't like Ps I love you, or... The ugly truth?" She grinned softly. "Nice."

Demitrius nodded, "I was trying to peg the accent, but that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm

"Nah. Not really." He shrugged.

"Yeh. I talk weird even for a Southerner." Erin grinned slightly and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:07 pm

"I found ps I love you to be enjoyable. Well.." She paused, "Maybe not enjoyable because I cried the whole way through, but you know what I mean." She shook her head softly.

Demitrius smiled and took another sip of his drink, "That's alright, I talk weird for a Russian."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 pm

"I think it was meant to be a tearjerker." He winked slightly.

"Well, I've never met any other Russians so I ain't really got much t' compare ya to." erin grinned slightly as she finished off her drink.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 am

Bailey smiled, "Even more so for me." She stated, looking off like she was thinking about something.

Demitrius stood and held out his hands, "Dance?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Gerry just watched her out of the corner of his eyes for a moment in silence, curious about her pause but not wanting to pry.

Erin eyed him slyly for a moment then grinned. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 am

Bailey suddenly glanced at him and laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm out of it.." She smiled softly and looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Demitrius led her to the floor and it switched to a slow song and he wrapped his arms around her waist, staring down at her, smiling as he moved slowly to the music.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 am

"No need to apologize." He shook his head a bit. "No reason."

Erin smiled slightly. "Wasn't expectin' somethin' like this. I'm downright clumsy when it comes to this slow shit."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:33 am

Bailey smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah. Well it looks like my friend is having fun." She said softly, staring at Erin. "I'm glad, she deserves it."

Demitrius laughed, "Oh maybe you just haven't had the right partner."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 pm

"Well, so do you." He smiled a bit at her.

"An' just what are you insinuating?" She grinned a bit. "That you are, Mr. Wolf?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

"Yeah, but not really the same kinda fun. She's havin fun in the "I might potentially like this guy way." She grinned and then realized, "Not that.. I wouldn't. It's just.. Oh shit." She downed another shot. "You're suppose to stop me when I do that."

Demitrius smiled softly, "Maybe, little red riding hood."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Gerry grinned. "It's cute when you do that though."

"Hey!" She glared playfully at him. "I'm not as innocent or naive as Little Red."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "Yeah, well it seems like you're future is sewn up. Act in a lot of great movies and be Jennifer Aniston's husband to be." She smiled softly, "She likes you. She wouldn't have thrown this party otherwise."

Demitrius smiled, "In some versions of the story, Little red wasn't innocent at all, dahling."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Gerry just frowned and didn't say anything.

"Well, I need t'read those stories then." She grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Bailey glanced at him, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I thought you'd be happy, that's all. I would be." She looked down, sort of awkward like. When she looked at her watch, "I better get going." She stood, putting her drink cup down.

Demitrius laughed softly and smiled, "You're very pretty Erin."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

"I just really didn't want anything like this for my birthday." He frowned a bit. "You don't have to leave yet. I was rather enjoying talking to you." He smiled slightly.

"Well, that was random." She teased.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Bailey smiled, "I'll stay for a bit longer, but only a little." She grinned and looked at him, "We should dance."

Demitrius laughed, "Random is my middle name."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well, let's dance then." He smiled and offered a hand to her.

"Nah. I think it's something along the lines of 'Demitrius Wolf-Man Really-Long-Last-Name'." She stated, matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Bailey took his hands and led him out on the dance floor as the song switched and she blinked, placing her arms around his neck, and swaying to the beat, she was about a foot shorter than him and she stared up at him, she blushed quite softly as she leaned her head against his chest dancing with him, her heart was beating about a thousand times per minute and the butterflies in her stomach were going crazy.

Demitrius glanced over at her friend, "It looks like your friend is having fun." He said, spinning her around.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:02 pm

He rested his hands lightly around her waist, smiling slightly.

"Woah." She stumbled slightly because she was slightly dizzy. "Good. She deserves a good time."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Bailey glanced up at him, tilting her head softly. "This is okay, isn't it?" She said softly, she was all warm and was enjoying this lots. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Demitrius caught her and grinned softly, "Careful, dahling. You wouldn't want to fall."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

"If you made me uncomfortable, I'd stop you." He smiled slightly.

"I get dizzy easy." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Bailey looked at him softly and shut her eyes, she didn't know what happened, but suddenly someone had thrown her across the room and she was stumbling to keep her feet.

"I thought I told you to leave!" Jennifer screamed at her and it alerted the attention of everyone.

Demitrius glanced at the place where the commotion happened, "What..?" He stared, but all he could see was Jennifer and Gerry.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 pm

"Uh-oh..." Erin frowned slightly and shoved through the crowds to get to Bailey to help steady her.

"Calm down, Jen." Gerry frowned. "I asked her to stay so if you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry's 40th Birthday.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: