Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

The 21st birthday of Bailey Coty and Rei Shimizu was quickly approaching. Being as the castle in Finland was under repairs, Rei was staying in the Genovian palace and had been for quite sometime. Since it was there 21st birthday, there was even more pressure on either of them to take a husband, but Bailey wasn't having any of that. The morning before the two's grand birthday celebration was coincidentally the morning everything went wrong. Bailey had a zit, her dress wasn't even close to ready and she couldn't find any of her jewelery. To make matters worse, she had princess lessons, or now, what was affectionately known as Queen lessons.

After all the madness ensued, she was sitting at the table in the kitchen, drinking some tea and reading her favorite book in jeans and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 am

One of the doors that lead into the kitchen burst open and Rei slid in, quickly shutting the door behind me. "Can't get a moment of privacy..." She grumbled to herself, not noticing Bailey just yet. She shuffled over to the fridge and opened it, looking around inside it for something good to drink. She was wearing a ripped up pair of jeans and a plain black wifebeater.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Bailey smiled, shaking her head. "It gets to be a lot, doesn't it?" She shook the ice cream pale. "I have ice cream if that counts as yummy food." She ducked suddenly when she heard people walk by. "I'm hiding from my maids.." She whispered and put a finger to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Rei jumped slightly and squeaked a bit. "Oh! I didn't see you there." She grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, it's way too much. 'You have to talk properly and stop running around looking like a boy and get married.'" She said mockingly, imitating the voice of her maid rather well and rolling her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Bailey smirked softly and nodded, "I haven't known I was a princess for that long though.m So it's all pretty new to me!" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

"They've been trying to teach me this shit from birth." Rei shrugged slightly. "I guess I'm just not cut out for this sorta thing." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "Maybe you aren't.." She shrugged softly, "Not everybody is cut out for it, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)   Princess Diaries. (Our own version.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Diaries. (Our own version.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: