Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 am

When Bailey woke up, Rei was still fast asleep in her bed, the covers tangled around her and only really covering one of her legs properly. The other leg was hanging over the edge of her bed and she was mumbling quietly in her sleep. She was wearing a small tank top and plain black undies.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:24 am

Bailey stood up and slipped into the shower, getting dressed. When she was dressed, she stared into the mirror, the look of sadness that crossed her face when noone was watching. It was agonizing, she swung her backpack over her shoulder and turned off her alarm and left, she woke up every morning at 5 AM and left, to do her exercises and to sit and just remember, which she was doing in the theater now. Sitting in the front row, she was staring straight ahead, almost in a daze. She didn't know how she was going to pass the dance portion of this year. The dance teacher was a real bitch.. and if she failed, ye bye scholarship..
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:19 am

Rei normally didn't wake up until it was absolutely necessary but for whatever reason, she woke up early today. It was about 6 when she finally rolled out of bed and pulled some clothes on. She had taken a shower the night before. After gathering what she needed for classes in a worn messenger style bag, she grabbed her CD player and wandered out of the room. She wandered into the theater, not really paying attention to anything in particular. She was listening to her CD player at this point and was smoking.

City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go 'cause they don't hold back
So all you fill the streets, it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon, it's ephemeral style
A melancholy town where we never smile
And all I wanna hear is the message beep
My dreams, they've got to kiss, because I don't get sleep, no
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Bailey was snapped out of her reality when she saw Rei and she stood, walking in front of her. Taking a headphone out of Rei's ear she smiled. "Boo.." She said, her backpack still on the seat. "What are you doing in here?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Rei jumped slightly and hung her headphones around her neck. "Hey." She grinned, fiddling with her CD player a bit. Her music could still be heard from the headphones. "I'unno really. Just wandering." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm

Bailey nodded, "Me too.. Do you want to talk for a bit?" She smiled and sat in the audience seat, smiling softly at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"Sure." She grinned widely and flopped into the seat next to Bailey, propping her feet up on the seat in front of her. She took a long drag on her cig then glanced at Bailey. "Whatcha wanna talk 'bout?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Bailey frowned, "I don't think I'll be here past next semester.." She said softly, rubbing her temple.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"Awl. Why's that?" Rei frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Bailey shook her head, "The dance teacher is.. somewhat of an ogre, and because of my scholarship, I'm not allowed to fail her class, but she's made it clear to me that I will fail because I'm disabled.." She sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

"That's bull." Rei scowled slightly. "I'll help ya practice, if ya want. I'm not the best dancer though." She paused for a moment, stretching. "What kinda dance is it?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm

She shrugged, "Everything.." She said softly, "Contemporary, ballet, hip hop, classical.." She said softly, pulling her knees to herself. "I can't dance to save my life.. And unless there is a phantom of dancing.." She glanced up and around the dark theater. "I doubt I'm going to passed.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm

"Well, I'll still help ya practice." Rei shrugged slightly. "I mean you don't need to be great. You just gotta pass. And with enough practice anyone can dance."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Bailey smiled, "Do you want to start with classical?" She said, jumping up on stage, she turned on some classical music on her ipod speakers and smiled. "Don't worry, I promise not to kiss you like in every corny.. cheesy classical movie.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Rei grinned and followed her onto the stage. "I wouldn't mind." She winked playfully and dropped her bag off to the side. "D'you wanna lead or d'you want me to?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm

"I think you should.." She said, taking Rei's shoulder and clasping her hand with Rei's and smiled gently, "Alright.. Lead away.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Rei smiled slightly, placed her hands in the proper places, and swept Bailey off into a dance.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 pm

It switched to Phantom and she danced around the stage glancing at Rei, "In sleep he sang to me.." She sang softly, "In dreams he came that voice which calls to me and speaks my name.." She sang softly, "And do I dream again, for now I find, the Phantom of The Opera is there, inside my mind.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Rei smirked slightly, not stopping the dance but just adjusting their tempo to match the song.

Sing once again with me, our strange duet,
My power over you, grows stronger yet.
And though you turn from me, to glance behind.
The Phantom of the Opera is there -inside your mind.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Those who have have seen your face draw back in fear, I am the mask you wear...

She sang while spinning across the stage, smiling at Rei and blushing slightly. She spun out and in and she felt like she wanted to kiss Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Rei was grinning widely the whole time they were dancing.

It's me they hear...

The next time Bailey spun in, Rei gently placed a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:11 pm

"Thy spirit and my voice, in one combined.. The Phantom-" Suddenly the lights came on nd snapped Bailey at least out of it and she looked upwards... "That was weird, it's only 7:30, the theater isn't suppose to be open until 9.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 pm

When the lights came on, they startled Rei so much that she stumbled and fell on her ass. "The hell..." She cursed quietly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Bailey burst out laughing and took Rei's hand, "It was probably just a timer light.." She pulled her up, "I'm a bit nervous.." She sighed gently. "I can't help but think I'm gonna get kicked out.." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Rei frowned slightly, brushing herself off a bit. "Well why wouldn't we be allowed in here? We ain't messing anything up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next