Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 am

The man grabbed Bailey's upper arms, his grip tight. "And I believe that I could knock you out before you could scream too much." The malicious intent in his voice was very apparent.

"Who the fuck are you?" Rei swore loudly. She had found her lighter and slowly stood, her back pressed against the opposite wall.

"I do believe that my question came first." He hissed. "Now what are you doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 am

Bailey froze, she thought about that. "Damn.." She said softly, realizing if he wanted to hurt her he could and Rei both. But still, she felt a blush come to her face, like she didn't mind... Her eyes narrowed, I'm being held by a man, close to his body, being threatened and I don't mind. She was weird. Bailey narrowed her eyes, "We just found a door behind the back drop, is that a crime?" She said very softly. "If you don't let me go, I swear to god.." She stated a little bit loudly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 am

"You will what? I am curious." His grip tightened on Bailey's arms. "No one is around except for your little friend and there is no where for her to go. There is not a handle on this side of that door." Rei was furiously flicking her lighter, trying to get it to work again. She finally got it to light and held it up so she could see the man behind Bailey.

"Just who the fuck are you?" She whispered, her eyes wide.

"Vulgar little beast, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 am

Bailey froze, her arms starting to be stretched in a way she didn't particularly enjoy, she gasped being pulled back against his body more, leaning her head on his shoulder, her heart beat was going faster and faster and she started to get dizzy again, she shut her eyes tight, going limp against his body. Her head was hunched over. She could hear vaguely and she remembered where they were. "I.." She said softly. "Let..us.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:13 am

"Bailey?" Rei seemingly forgot about the man that had threatened them and quickly stepped across the hallway to Bailey's side. The man that had been holding onto her arms let her go, surprised. Rei caught her and kneeled to the floor with her. "Bailey? Hun, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:15 am

Her eyes swam and the last thing she remembered before she woe was the stars behind her eyes. She opened her eyes a few hours later, blinking in the dark. Where was she?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 am

The man had sort of freaked after Bailey passed out. He had scooped her up and swept her away to his underground lair, Rei following close behind. Bailey was laying in the middle of a large swan bed and Rei was perched on the side of it, looking around nervously and holding Bailey's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:21 am

Bailey had gasped for air when she woke, "My head feels like I've been hit by a semi.. Or wait.. No.." She gasped, "Like a bunch of elephants decided to stomp it.." She said softly, "Where are we..?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:26 am

"It looks like we're in the Phantom's lair." Rei frowned slightly. "I don't believe it..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 am

Bailey rubbed her temple, "Uh.. You're kidding me right.." She sat up, "I really need to go to a hospital to find out whats with these sudden urges to pass out.." She glanced around and her eyes widened. "Okay, you weren't joking.." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:32 am

"Why would I joke about something like this?" Her voice cracked slightly from nervousness. "This is just too unreal..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 am

Bailey tried to get up, "Please help me up.." She stated, "I want to look around.. Maybe this.. is a joke? Did you see him.." She froze. "I mean, the Phantom?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 am

Rei gently helped Bailey up. "Yeah. He doesn't look a day older than maybe 25 or so. Not as ugly as the book made him out to be though..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 am

Bailey froze, "I never did really think he was ugly.." She said softly and made her way, leaning most of her weight on her friend to the waters edge. She stood there, upright, suddenly having the urge to sing, and opening her mouth to and then slamming it shut.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 am

"Well, neither did I really. The book just described him as noseless and...yellow, from what I remember." She frowned slightly, glancing warily around the seemingly empty lair.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 am

Bailey blinked, glancing up. "I would say go back upstairs.. But the fact that the traps are there.." She said softly, "Scares me enough to stay put.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 am

Rei frowned slightly. "Yeah...and he hasn't come back yet." She began to slowly wander the lair. "He carried you up here then vanished." Sighing slightly, she lightly ran her fingers across the organ's keys.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 am

Bailey sat on the stairs leading to the lair lake and she looked at the water. "He better not leave us down here.." She warned, to noone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Rei smirked slightly. "Well, he's gotta come back sometime." She glanced over at her friend. "You feeling okay now?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Bailey simply nodded, glancing at the water. Wanting to poke at it. "That doesn't look safe, it looks kind of gross to be honest..."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

"It's prolly pretty stale..." Rei frowned slightly, glancing at the water. "I'd think this place would pretty awesome if I weren't so freaked to see a guy that's possibly been alive for about 150 years."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 am

Bailey shook, visibly. "Yeah.." She smiled softly, shaking. "I'm freezing.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 am

"Here." Rei slipped off her ratty old sweatshirt and draped it across Bailey's shoulders. "It isn't much but it's better than nothing."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Bailey walked through the lair, glancing at masks and candles and sheets, she sat at his old organ and slowly started to play a melody that her father taught her, the organ jumping to life. She gasped softly, tilting her head back to enjoy the music she was creating.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am

Rei smiled slightly and moved behind Bailey so that she could watch her play. After a few moments, she opened her mouth and started to sing along with Bailey's song. She wasn't singing words, but vocalizing instead.

"What are you doing?" The masked man from earlier was standing not too far behind them, a deep frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next