Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am

"Yes, I do indeed." She shrugged softly, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

He shrugged slightly. "'cos I don't. And that is something one of us would need if we were to get a car." He teased.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 am

Bailey rolled her eyes softly, "Better than carrying home groceries, Besides, we'll need one once the baby comes and all that.." Bailey shrugged, "I'll check into it tomorrow.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 pm

"Well, I doubt all grocery trips are gonna yield this much food." He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm

"In the next few months it will probably, but who knows. Besides, I need one anyways, for after the baby comes." She walked up the stairs, getting the key out of her pocket to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

He just shrugged slightly, not really seeing the point in getting a car, but he didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 am

Bailey started to put away the groceries and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 am

"What're you sighing for?" He helped her put up the groceries.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

"I'm just suddenly tired.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 am

"Ah. Well, take a nap then, and I'll finish putting everything up." He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:52 am

Bailey did so, snuggling with the pillows and the blankets, she slept until night time when she woke up with horrible pains. She grimaced, standing up, "GraveRobber.." She said softly, the pains coming more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 am

"Huh?" He sat up groggily. "Waz wrong?" He stifled a yawn.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 am

"I'm having.. urgh.. Contractions..." She winced softly, "About 3 minutes apart.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 am

He instantly jumped out of bed after hearing that. "We gotta go to the hospital. Can you walk?" He sounded slightly frantic at this point.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:14 am

Bailey cried out in pain, "I don't think so.. 2 minutes apart.." She hissed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:19 am

GraveRobber acted quickly, gently picking Bailey up and rushing her to the hospital. They made it there in about 5 minutes and Bailey was placed on a gurney and wheeled into a room, GraveRobber holding her hand the whole time.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 am

"Almost 8 centimeters diallated.. This baby is coming now.. It was all sort of a blur to Bailey, push push.. and suddenly they placed a crying baby girl on her chest, all cleaned off, the baby had a tuft of red hair and green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 am

GraveRobber sighed with relief when the birth went by without a hitch. "She looks a lot like you." He murmured happily, watching the two of them with a smile playing across his face. In his haste to get Bailey to the hospital, he had forgotten to put a shirt on but someone have shoved a scrub top at him and he was currently wearing that.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 am

Bailey looked at the baby, "She has your smile and your nose.." Sehe said softly, "And the green eyes, no clue, must be someone on your side of the family.." She said softly, looking at GraveRobber, she was almost crying with relief.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 am

"I don't really know if there are green eyes in my family." He shrugged slightly, still apparently very happy. "What d'you wanna name her?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 am

Bailey looked at her, "She looks pretty Serenity to me.." She nuzzled her, "Don't yu.." She murmured sighing gently, "But it's up to you.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:49 am

He smiled as he watched the two together. "Serenty's fine with me." He sat in an armchair next to her bed. "Her middle name could be...hm..." He paused for a moment. "Serenity Rae sounds good in my head."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 am

Bailey nodded softly, " Daddy's going to hold you.." She said, passing Serenity off to him, grinning softly, watching the two interact.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm

He was very unsure and rather nervous about holding her at first and it showed. But he warmed up to her after a bit and just smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:43 pm

The baby gripped his index finger with her hands and Bailey smiled, "Wow.. She likes you.. She'll be a daddies girl.." She grinned softly, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next