Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 am

Bailey doubled over in pain, by the cell door, she was so believble and she cried and screamed in pain, twitching on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:34 am

Rei jumped slightly. "Jeeze, warn a person, will ya..." She murmured under her breath. There was another loud bang on the cell door and the same gruff voice from earlier responded with the same response from earlier: "shut up in there."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 am

But Bailey was too fast, she had grabbed the guys shirt and had frozen him, grabbing his keys, gently pushing his unconscious body to the floor and she shook the keys softly, "Get up, we've just been moved up to first class on this bitch."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:52 am

Rei stood up shakily and slowly followed her out. "So what's the plan now?" She glanced up and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 am

"The plan is to find Serenity, GraveRobber and set everybody free." She narrowed her eyes, tucking the keys into her pyjama pants, "and then, get the hell outta here." She whispered, slinking across cage to cage, unlocking them, "If these people are powered, the guards will not be able to fight us all off." She whispered again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 am

There were very few people in the cages and even less that were willing to stand up and fight back. Rei stayed close to the wall, using it for support as she followed Bailey along.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:16 am

Bailey reached out her hand froze a guard, she pushed him into a cell and locked the door, sighing gently, coming to a rather large door, she looked at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:00 am

Rei frowned slightly and eased the door open. They entered a very large lab-like room that was oddly devoid of equipment. GraveRobber was laying, nearly naked, on a table nearby, surrounded by a handful of people in lab coats. There was another handful of guards surrounding a woman, who seemed to be in charge, that was cradling Serenity in her arms. When the doors opened to reveal Rei, Bailey, and the few people that had followed them, the woman smiled slightly, as if she had been expecting them, and then Serenity was surrounded with a transparent greenish shield and hovered about the woman's hands.

"Ah. I was expecting you." The woman spoke with a slight Irish accent. She seemed oddly calm. "Make any sort of hostile movement and I'll suck all the air out of this little force field here and this darling child will implode."

"I thought you were supposed to be dead." Rei frowned slightly, leaning against the wall for support. She seemed like she was using all of her strength to just stay conscious at this point.

"Next time you'd do well to make sure everyone's dead before leaving." The woman had long burgundy hair that was pulled back into a tight ponytail and vibrant green eyes.

"I didn't mean it that time." Rei sighed sadly. "But what's stopping me from killing you now?" She growled slightly.

"You may not care for this child in the least, but you do care for these two still." While that woman was talking all this time, her eyes never once even glanced at Rei. They were focused on Bailey.

"Goddamnit." Rei swore quietly as her knees gave out on her and she slid to the floor.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 am

Bailey eyes were on Serenity and her eyes then turned to death glares as she looked in the mirror, "You lay one hand on my daughter, I will fucking murder you, do you understand me?" She growled softly, barely managing to control her anger.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm

"Oh, I believe that I could hurt her before you hurt me." That woman was unnaturally calm throughout all this. The guards and lab coat clad people began to form a barrier between Bailey and the woman. "I believe that I will keep your child for a bit." She stated simply. "Out of the kindness of my heart, I will let you keep that man." She gestured to GraveRobber. "And I'm even considering letting you keep Rei." She began to slowly back towards a door behind her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am

Bailey growled softly, the lab tables were shaking. "You, evil vile woman. I believe you're going to let me have my daughter back." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:15 am

"Or what?" She didn't seem bothered by Bailey's threats in the least. "Would you be willing to trade the lives of the GraveRobber and Rei for your child?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 am

Bailey froze,, a table slamming against the wall, "Why do you want her so bad??"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 am

"She has potential." The woman smiled slightly. "She could be great, with a little training."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:03 am

Her eyes flared and then she looked at GraveRobber,, dragging him with her mind behind her, "You.... Will.. not take my CHILD.." The tables started shaking behind her, the whole room seemed to be bending in and out of reality, metal shards moving everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 am

The woman still didn't seem too worried. "I'm giving you a choice. Either this child or those two." As she said this, her eyes flicked up and both Rei and GraveRobber were lifted into the air, surrounded by the same sort of force field that surrounded the child. "I cannot guarantee their safety, in fact I'm certain that Rei wouldn't last too much longer with us."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 am

"And my daughter.. What about her.. Will she be safe with you?" She hissed, "You better make it good and say yes.." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:27 am

"I wouldn't dare harm her." The woman seemed pretty genuine in saying that.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:30 am

She stared at her daughter and then at Rei and GraveRobber, "Give me back my friends.." She said softly, glaring at her, "But this isn't over, not by a longshot!" She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 am

"You'll see her again one day." The woman smiled, turned , and left through the door that was behind her. When the door closed behind her, the force fields that surrounded GraveRobber and Rei vanished, and the two dropped to the ground. The impact woke GraveRobber with a start but knocked Rei unconscious. GraveRobber jumped to his feet unsteadily, apparently still a little woozy.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:11 am

Bailey looked at Rei and pulled her up with her mind and sighed gently, tears streaming down her face, "Take her out.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm

"What happened? Where the hell are we?" He frowned slightly as he bent down to check on Rei. "Ah, shit." He muttered under her breath as he gently picked her up and began to make his way out of there.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Bailey turned after one final look at the door and walked after GraveRobber. Her eyes low to the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm

GraveRobber took her straight to the hospital. They stitched her up in a few places and gave her pain meds for her eye but they weren't sure if they could save her vision. Only time would tell. They kept her overnight to make sure she was stable then released her. GraveRobber made her come back to their house with him but once she got there, she just holed herself up in the guest bedroom and refused to come out. GraveRobber took her food to her but she wouldn't let him in.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Bailey did the same thing Rei did, she hated herself for not being able to save Serenity, she spent her days in her bedroom, crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next