Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

He frowned a little and just shook his head. "There is just something about him..."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 am

Bailey stayed quiet. "Well, safety in numbers.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:31 pm

He paused for a moment, looking down and frowning slightly. "I thought the daycare was open late for those that take night classes."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yeah, but not until 2, 3 in the morning. just until 10, and the party doesnb't even start until eight."

Erika twitched slightly and grabbed onto his suit jacket, nuzzling her face into his shoulder.

Bailey leaned in towards him to glance at her. "She looks so much like you.." She said softly. "Your genetics won out in the end I suppose, dad." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

Erik just frowned slightly and didn't say anything as he just watched Erika.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Bailey crossed her legs softly and started to fall asleep right there, her head inadvertently lolled itself on Erik's shoulder. But then what could you expect? Up at 5 A.M and not going to bed until 1 or so AM didn't leave much time for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Erik seemed rather nervous at this point. He couldn't stay much longer because people would start coming in from breakfast soon. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Bailey snapped awake at his words, "Here, I'll take her.." She said gently, lifting Erika off his shoulder, she fussed but it wasn't as bad. She yawned softly, "Have a good day, Erik.." She said, standing softly and making her way towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Erik just smiled slightly and was gone.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Bailey missed that days classes, catching up on some much needed rest, having taken Erika to daycare, so she could sleep, all curled up in her bed, in her pyjamas, gripping Erika's stuffed Phantom bear.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Rei kept going in and out of the room all day. Sometime during the middle of the day, she came in and just flopped down face first on her bed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 pm

When Bailey woke at noon, she yawned. "Whats up Rei?" She said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm

"I'm exhausted." Rei mumbled slightly and rolled over so that she was laying on her back. "Even though they haven't even done casting calls yet, we've been building the sets already. And most of the people in my Play Production class have been refusing to help out at all."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Bailey stretched upward, "I was suppose to start helping today. Maybe I'll go see if they need my help."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:34 pm

"I'll come with you." Rei slowly stood and stretched. "I need to finish painting a few backdrops I started earlier."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:36 pm

Bailey put on some clothes that she didn't care got dirty and made her way down to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Rei grabbed her paints and such and followed Bailey down to the theater.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm

A young girl, who was named Melody came towards Bailey and Rei once they were in the theater, "Hey guys, have you seen Amber and Carmella today? They haven't shown up all week.." She frowned.

"No, sorry Melody, I haven't seen them." She tilted her head softly. She looked at Rei, "So me and Kyle are doing That's a woman, for once I'm being silent, it's going to focus on my dancing skills.." She winced, "But Kyle is playing the darker one and I still need a man to play the lighter one."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Rei frowned slightly. "No, I haven't. Sorry." She smiled apologetically at Melody. "You're more than welcome to use me, if ya want." She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Bailey nodded softly and then Leonard came up behind her. "Did I hear you say you needed someone for That's a woman? And the white suit no less?" He said, placing a hand on Bailey's, "I'll do it, if you like. I wouldn't like to impose, mademoiselle. But I quite like that song... and if you'll be dancing in it, I'd like to see that." He said softly. He nodded to Rei, "Good morning, I saw some of your painting work, it really is quite exquisite."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Rei jumped slightly as he came up out of nowhere. "It's not that good..." She frowned slightly, looking over her work again. She stayed silent for the most part, while he was standing there.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Bailey nodded, "That would be amazing, actually." She smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Re glanced at the two of them out of the corner of her eyes, smiling slightly. She then turned back to the backdrop, immersing herself in the painting, singing quietly to herself under her breath.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Bailey exchanged a few more words and then sat down next to Rei, on the stage, "You need some help?" She said softly, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Rei smiled at her friend. "Sure." She took a few steps back to get a better look at the painting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next