Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom's technology induced lair.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom's technology induced lair. Empty
PostSubject: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Bailey had been at the newly renovated school for about a week. She had her Phantom memorabilia set out about the room, her side, but something was different, there was now bedding on the other bed. Was she getting a roommate, she paused for a second. She wasn't exactly thrilled with that idea, after all she liked her space. She dropped her dance bag on her bed and cracked her neck, going over to the small desk that held her laptop computer so she could research a bit before bed. She was a history major back home, and France had always been interesting to her so she wanted to know this schools origins, what had been here before. While she was doing that, she logged onto aim with the screen name missbaileydawn. She mostly used it to speak with her family back home. "Let's see my emails today.." She said softly, nibbling at her lip. Bailey was about 5'6 or so with a curvy body and red curly hair that trailed down her back, golden eyes glanced up behind blue framed glasses as she started to type in the name of the school into google.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 pm

A few minutes went by uneventfully, as Bailey logged in and went about her usual internet rituals. Not too much time passed before Bailey heard a key in the door and it swung inward to reveal an olive-skinned girl with a slightly boyish figure. Her hair was black, short and choppy in the back with longer curly strands framing her face. She looked around the room slowly for a moment before her green eyes settled on Bailey and a bright grin spread across her face.

"Hey. You must be my roommate." She set her bags down by the door and greeted Bailey with a warm hug. "I'm Gwendolyn Tsuritsa but I go by Gwen."

Behind her, Bailey heard that irritatingly cheerful ding that signified she had an IM.

IronGibbet: Hello.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Bailey half smiled and hugged her back, "It's nice to meet you, Gwen. I'm Bailey.." She stated gently and smiled gently, "Well, welcome to the room, I guess. It's cool that it comes with a bathroom, most of the other dorms don't.." She said, turning back to her computer she blinked softly. "I was just researching this place.." She said, staring at the IM window.

MissBaileyDawn: Hello.. Who might this be?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Gwen smiled warmly at Bailey before she grabbed her bags and started unpacking. "Researching? What all have you found out?"

IronGibbet: I am new to this school as well and I noticed your screen name on the servers. I just thought it would be nice to get to know someone else that is new.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm

"Nothing yet.." She sighed, clicking down the IM window. "Wow, I lied.." She murmured. "I found a bunch of stuff, murders.. a fire.." She stated, clicking up the IM window again.

MissBaileyDawn: It's nice to meet someone knew, I figured I'd be the only one.. I'm Bailey, obviously. It's nice to meet you? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 am

"Ooh. That's interesting enough. How many murders?" Gwen flopped face-first down on her bed after she finished packed her clothes away. "So, what're you here for?"

IronGibbet: I am Eric. The pleasure is all mine, Bailey. =)
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 am

"Singing, dancing and acting.. Apparently two murders that they know of.." She continued to skim the article, glancing at it. "Doesn't say anymore... though."

MissBaileyDawn: I'm just getting settled in. It's taking a bit to feel comfortable.. It helps that our dorm room is literally the only room with a bathroom attached. I like that. Which dorm are you in?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am

"Me too." She grinned. "I'm new here so I don't really know anyone yet... Does it say anything about the fire? If it was accidental or whatever?"

IronGibbet: I actually have my own apartment in the city. I am native to the area, you could say.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

"No, it doesn't say anything at all.." She stated, glancing over it before clicking up the IM window.

MissBaileyDawn: Maybe you could tell me then, Erik. Two murders and a fire happened at the school?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

"Well, that sucks." She frowned slightly.

IronGibbet: Ah, this school is now what used to be the setting of Gaston LeRoux's Phantom of the Opera novel.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:38 am

She shrugged, "I really don't want to know, personally. It was over a hundred years ago.. I just really want to focus on school and getting by without needing a tutor.." She muttered softly.

MissBaileyDawn: Oh, I see. Well that makes sense lol. Well, will I see you in the morning at class?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 am

"Oh. You never mentioned it was that long ago." She grinned slightly.

IronGibbet: I am not sure if we will be in any of the same classes but I hope so. =)
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 am

She couldn't even take a breath as she yawned, similarly glancing at the time. "Midnight already.." She stated, closing her eyes.

She closed her eyes gently, sighing gently again.

MissBaileyDawn: I really need a drink. Hah. I can't believe it's already midnight.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am

Gwen had since gotten in her pjs and was sitting in her bed on her laptop. "It's midnight already?" She yawned and glanced up.

IronGibbet: Time has flown since we have started talking. I really enjoy your company online.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:58 am

Bailey nodded solemnly, climbing in bed with her laptop, turning on her Phantom lamp. "Thank god I don't have class until noon." She said gently, stretching. "Thank god for choosing your own times for classes."

MissBaileyDawn: So How are you this evening? What classes are you taking? And what are you trying to major in?!
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am

"Oh, I know." Gwen grinned. "My first class isn't until noon either."

IronGibbet: I am rather well, as I hope you are too. I am majoring in architecture. You?
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 am

She stayed silent for a bit and then smirked, "Awesome.." She said gently, obviously pre occupied.

MissBaileyDawn: Hopefully Vocal training, but of course dance and acting are a close second. I wish I could get my masters in all of them, but I don't want to be 40 and just finishing school. hah. >.>
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 am

Gwen glanced over at Bailey and smiled before returning to her own conversation online.

IronGibbet: Oh, I am sure you will do wonderful =) If you double majored, it wouldn't take you that long.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 am

MissBaileyDawn: Now how do you know? I haven't even tried yet. You've never even heard me sing. Tomorrows my audition, I hope you can make it. Lunch hour, in the theater. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's technology induced lair.   Phantom's technology induced lair. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom's technology induced lair.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: