Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts 6th Year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Hogwarts 6th Year.  Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

She crawled around underneath the desk, it was 3 o'clock in the morning and She was setting up a trap in the dungeons for whoever happened to discover it first, "Crap..: She said in the dark potions room as she strategically placed the stinkbombs for Severus to step on first thing in the morning. "Rei.. Hand me the zonkos whirlapost.." She said, extending her hand above the desk, holding it out waiting for Rei. She grumbled and waved her wand," Accio whirl." She said, placing it down on the floor. She giggled softly, setting a full whoopie cushion on his seat before getting up and dusting off her knees. "Heh, poor first year potions students.." She said, sticking out her tongue. "Mission accomplished,let's go back to the dorm before we get caught.." She whispered. "Rei?" She said after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

"Sorry." Rei whispered as she slunk out of Snape's office. "I just set up a few extra dungbombs in dear ol' Snapey's office." She grinned lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 pm

She giggled softly, looking at Rei through the dark, giving her a high five before muttering lumos and gradually making her way towards the stairs up and out of the dungeon, climbing up the stairsd, she extinguished her wand and made her way back towards the Gryffindor common room.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

They turned the corner and almost literally ran into an angry Professor Snape leading a rather sheepish-looking Fred Weasly, the 7th year Gryffindor boy that Rei had fancied for quite some time now.

"And what are you two doing roaming the halls?" Snape glared down at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

She froze suddenly, "We just got a midnight snack Professor.. I'm awfully sick and needed some tea.." Was the first thing that came out of her milk, grabbing Rei's shoulder, she groaned in mock pain, staring at Fred.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 am

"I did overhear her saying she felt bad earlier." Fred piped in, nodding knowingly. Snape just narrowed his eyes at the two girls.

"The three of you will be serving detention tomorrow with me during lunch." He scowled at the three of them. "And five point from the each of you for wandering the halls at night."

"But..." Rei began but was quickly cut off by Snape.

"Hold your tongue, Miss Shimizu, or it will be a week." He snapped. "Now back to your common room!"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 am

Bailey tugged Rei and Fred up the stairs towards the Gryffindor common room. "That was close.." She murmyred, "Do you think he'll connect his office and class being booby trapped to us?" She kept her voice low, staring ahead as she made her way to the fifth floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 am

"That was close." Rei sighed slightly from relief. "I hope not." She frowned slightly.

"Prolly not. If he doesn't blame it on me, I'll take the blame for ya." He winked at Rei and casually draped an arm around her shoulders which caused her to blush furiously. "What sorta booby traps?"

"Oh, just the basic Zonko's stuff. Dungbombs and the like." Rei murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

Bailey closed her eyes gently and took a deep and then exhaled and made her way up to Gryffindor common room. "Alrighty. I'll see you two tomorrow.. Don't forget we have detention.." She sighed gently, making her way up to the girls dorm room and yawning gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:37 am

Fred whispered something in Rei's ear and she shook her head slightly before turning towards Bailey. "See you at breakfast. G'night, darlin." She smiled warmly at Bailey before Fred tugged her towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

The next morning, early and bright, Bailey had slept in until lunch, at which time she ran until she was out of breath, adjusting her Gryffindor sweater and took a seat into the potions classroom, 5 minutes late. She took a deep breath and sighed gently. "I'm sorry I'm late, I overslept.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

"You can serve another detention with me tomorrow then." Snape scowled. Rei and Fred were both sitting at a desk, working on some of their previously assigned Potions homework. Snape waved his wand and a cabinet in the back of the room, that none of them had ever seen open, opened. "You three will be scrubbing out these old classroom cauldrons. I do not believe that they've been cleaned in a few years."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 am

Since Bailey was pretty good at Potions, she never had much homework at all, so she got started with the cauldrons, removing her sweater and rolling up her sleeves on that white business shirt whilst scrubbing out the cauldrons. "Professor?" She stated, glancing upwards. "What do you want done with them after I'm finished?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 am

"Just place them back in the cabinet." Snape waved his hand dismissively as he went back to the papers he was grading. Fred and Rei got up and joined Bailey in the back. They could safely whisper to each other in the back without Snape hearing.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 am

Bailey cringed softly as she sighed softly, "Figures I'd get punished. I'm never lucky.. And I have to come twice too. A whole day with Snape, what the hell am I gonna do?" Shee groaned softly, closing her eyes gently, scrubbing out the cauldrons.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:25 am

"Why'd you sleep in? Are you feeling alright, love?" Rei frowned slightly.

"Usually detention alone with Snape isn't that bad." Fred whispered. "Usually he'll just give you some mind-numbing task and go in his office."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:43 am

"Yeah, I feel fine. I even slept through my Alarm. It took Hermione four tries to wake me up.." She frowned softly. When detention was over and her and Rei were leaving with with Fred. :I've never had detention alone before.." She said, worriedly. "I hope it goes okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts 6th Year.    Hogwarts 6th Year.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts 6th Year.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: