Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men! <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 am

You know the plot, you made it ;p I'm gonna make character bio/skeleton thingys just so I can keep all my characters straight and whatnot. If you think there's anything I need to add to it just let me know ^^

Name:
Alias:
Powers:
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 am

Name: Bailey Coty.
Alias: Dawn.
Age: 18 eternally. Real age, about 80 years old. Course, she's been asleep for a lot of that.
Appearance: Long reddish hair with some blood red streaks, naturally, amber eyes, 5'7, 160 pounds and the tattoo, meaning she was experimented on.
Powers: Adamantium skeleton with three pikes that can come out of each arm.
Other: Had been in a induced coma for several years.

Also playing Pheonix, Storm, Iceman, Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 am

Name: Artimas Maxwell
Alias: Doesn't have one yet
Appearance: Long black hair with red highlights, purple eyes. A little on the short side. Has a tattoo on the back of her neck
Powers: Pyrokinetic, can fly, peak human speed and reflexes
Other: Rather naive and very sweet. Wants to join the X-Men more than anything now that she's about to graduate. Has picked up the bad habit of smoking somewhere

Name: Remy LeBeau
Alias: Gambit
Appearance: This.
Powers:
Ability to charge matter with explosive bio-kinetic energy
Hypnotic charm
Peak human speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes
Skilled hand-to-hand combatant, strategist, and thief
Other: Self-proclaimed ladies' man. Smokes. Fiercely proud of his Louisiana heritage and speaks with a think Cajun accent. Very few of the X-Men trust him because of his shady past.

Name: James Howlett (more commonly known as Logan)
Alias: Wolverine
Appearance: You know.
Powers:
Regenerative healing factor
Superhuman senses, strength, agility, stamina, and reflexes
Adamantium-laced skeletal structure with retractable claws
Expert martial artist
Other: Gruff loner type. Will sometimes lapse into a berserker rage during close combat but doesn't like it very much. Adheres to a firm code of personal honour and morailty

Name: Charles Xavier
Alias: Professor X
Appearance: I think Patrick Stewart made a perfect Professor X. I <3 Patrick Stewart so much ^^
Powers:
Telepathy
* Mind reading and control
* Memory alteration
* Mental bolts
* Induced paralysis
* Illusion casting
* Astral projection
Other: Founder of the X-Men and the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Name: Scott Summers
Alias: Cyclops
Appearance: You know
Powers: Optic energy beams
Other: Serious, stiff loner type. Loves Jean

Last edited by Headless on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 am

The X-Men had picked a horrible time to return to that abandoned facility somewhere in the North. They landed just as a snowstorm started up but Logan didn't seem too bothered by it and pressed on anyways.

"Logan! Wait for the rest of us!" Scott Summers, also known as Cyclops, followed Logan as best as he could.

"Man, it's col' ou' here." Remy LeBeau, or Gambit as he was also known as, trailed behind Logan and Scott, pulling his coat tighter around him. "'e's gotta be crazy goin' ou' t'ere like t'at." Logan threw a glare over his shoulder at the complaining Cajun.

"I don't remember askin' you to come with me." He growled slightly then turned and kept trekking forward into the abandoned facilities.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 am

Jean rubbed her temple, "Professor.." She said pushing them, "Do they always have to fight like children?" She said softly, rolling into one of the experimentation rooms. At first she didn't notice the young girl lying on the table.

Storm bolted up to her and took her pulse, "She's still alive.." She said softly, glancing at te young girl. "How.. is that possible?"

There lay a young girl, couldn't be more than eighteen, with long reddish hair, in a satin white nightgown, a gas mask over her face. She was as pale as milk and her eyes were shut, she had the tattoo on her inner left arm.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

Scott rushed up to the girl. "We've gotta get her back to the jet quickly." He slipped off his coat, draped it over her, and gently lifted her. He then began to make his way back to the jet.

"She a frien' o' yer's?" Both Remy and Logan had hung back, out of the way. Logan just glared at the taller man but didn't respond. He just frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, watching the girl.

"I don't remember seeing her here last time I was..." He frowned slightly and followed Jean, Storm, and Scott back to the jet.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 am

When they were back in the jet, Jean started an I.V for her and flushed it with saline solution, she then injected her with adrenaline to wake her, just enough to do the trick and not enough to hurt her. "Professor, do you have a back story on this girl?" She said once everyone was in the jet.

Storm watched, holding Bailey's hand, looking generally concerned for the girl. "We can't take off.. and I can't clear this, it's too snowy.." She said, in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 am

"Yes, I believe I do." The Professor's voice echoed clearly in their heads. "I will fill you in once you are able to return."

"Ya can' even make it slack off enough fer us t' take off?" Remy frowned as he flopped into an empty seat. "T'at's disappointin'."

"Lay off, Remy." Scott snapped at him. "That's not helping our situation at all."

Logan stayed quiet through all this bickering. He just sat there and watched the girl, racking his brains trying to remember anything that might be connected with her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 am

Storm stood and walked towards the window, "I'll try, you might have to take off with me standing here, I have to keep it under control until we can get above the snow storm. Her eyes flashed white. "Now is as good as it's ever going to get, hold on tight."

Jean buckled Bailey in and sat down at the jets controls, buckling herself in. Waiting for the others to do so, she flew up and above the cloud bank quickly, towards the mansion. When they got there, Jean was the first one out, unbuckling Bailey and bringing her out, holding her with her mind. walking through the rooms towards the medical labs and gently letting Bailey go on the lab table. Soon the Professor was brought.

Storm held Bailey's hand, watching her. "Will she ever wake up, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 am

"Yes, I believe she will." The Professor rolled himself to the head of the bed she was laying in and held his hands over her head, gently probing through her mind, seeing if he could wake her like this and if it was safe to do so.

A young looking girl who had been in the training room when they had returned, had followed behind them a bit and was now poking her head into the door, watching what was going on with a obvious interest. She had long black hair with bright red highlights that was tied back messily and very curious purple eyes. Remy noticed her standing behind them and smirked slightly.

"Eavesdroppin' ain't th' bes' habit t'be pickin' up, bebette." He winked at the girl and she flushed bright red from head to toe and then scurried off.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 am

Storm watched the young girl scurry off and then felt Bailey's hand tensed and jumped back as her adamantium spikes came out of her arms. Storm covered her mouth, " Her too? Professor, but she's so young.." She mumbled.

Jean stood by, tilting her head softly, not daring to get any closer. "She must have the same regenerative powers as Logan then..." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 am

"It would appear so." Xavier straightened himself slightly. "She just needs rest and she should awaken on her own." He rolled himself back a bit.

"Mais, if not'in' else is needed, I've go' ot'er t'ings t'do." Remy smiled lopsidedly then left the med labs.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 am

Storm let her rest, leaning back on the table, "What happened to her, Professor?" She said softly.

Jean shook her head, glancing at Logan, wonder how he would take this, being so similar. She looked at the Professor then. "Yes, what happened, tell us please? Where are orwere her parents?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 am

"Well from what I managed to gather she was sold by her parents to the experimentation camp when she was about three. the first time they attempted to graft her, her body rejected it so for whatever reason, they decided to age her. The second time they tried it, it took. The camps were shut down soon after and she was just left there in this induced coma like state." He frowned slightly, glancing at Logan as well.

Logan just stood off to one side, leaning against the wall. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was frowning deeply but he stayed silent for a while. "How could I've missed her the last time I went there?" He growled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 am

Jean looked at Logan, "We didn't go into that room when we were there.." She said softly, "It's kind of off the beaten path. I would have never stumbled upon it..." She muttered softly.

Bailey woke her eyes flipping open, she sat up, so quickly that it took even her by surprise, her agility was twice as good as Logan's. She gulped softly, "Where am I..?" Her eyes were honey coloured now, they were like liquid gold.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 am

Logan just frowned slightly.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" Xavier rolled around so that Bailey could see him clearly. "You are safe. This is the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. I am Charles Xavier."

"Do you remember anything?" Scott piped in but Xavier raised one hand to silence him.

The girl from earlier poked her head back into the doorway, after glancing around a bit to make sure Remy wasn't around. She seemed very eager to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 am

Bailey's eyes seemed to widen as she glanced at Xavier, she shook her head. "I feel.. fine.." She said softly. She suddenly realized what she was wearing and gripped Scott's cloak to her body, flushing.

Storm, "You poor thing, you must be traumatized.." She shook her head gently, "You're safe here.. We're all mutants, just like you."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Scott flushed slightly as well once he was reminded of what she was wearing. "Maybe we should get her some regular clothes to wear." He glanced from Jean to Ororo expectantly.

"Bebette, I see yer eavesdroppin' agains." They all turned to see Remy come up from behind the girl, who had flushed bright red again, and he ruffled her hair slightly.

"Ah, Miss Maxwell." Xavier smiled slightly at the overly embarrassed girl, who made a sort of muffled eeping sound once everyone had noticed her. "Would you mind terribly if this young lady borrowed some of your clothes?" She shook her head feverently and scurried off to get some. Remy watched her go with an amused grin on his face.

She returned a few minutes later with some clothes for Bailey, walking into the room timidly. "Here you go." She smiled sweetly at Bailey as she handed over the extra clothes.

Last edited by Headless on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Bailey gingerly took the clothing, "Thank you.." She said softly, looking at them. "I'm Dawn.." She said softly, figuring she should introduce herself.

Storm smiled, "My name is Storm.." She said softly.

Jean smiled, "and I'm Pheonix."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

"I'm Scott or Cyclops." He smiled at Bailey. "And that's Logan, otherwise known as Wolverine." Scott jerked his thumb over his shoulder at Logan.

"I coulda introduced myself." He growled slightly then just turned and left.

"'e's always t'at pleasan', beb, so don' you worry yer pretty head wit' 'im." Remy grinned at Bailey. "An' I'm Remy LeBeau bu' you can call me Gambi', if ya wan'."

"Um...I don't have a codename like everyone else...yet." The girl paused for a moment. "But I'm Arti." She smiled very warmly at Bailey.

"You are more than welcome to stay here at the institute, if you wish, Miss Dawn." Xavier smiled warmly and spread his hands apart as a sign of welcome.

"She could stay with me." Arti piped in. "If she wants to that is." She added quickly, lowering her gaze slightly and flushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:43 pm

"That.. sounds great, actually.." She grinned softly, "Thank you.." She said looking at Arti and the Professor. "But.... I don't have any money.. Don't these places you have to pay usually?"

She eyed Scott a bit, tilting her head. "Nice shades."

Jean shook her head gently, "No, you don't have to pay, we take in kids of need.." She said softly, smiling.

Storm smiled, "So we'll let you get dressed.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 pm

"Really?" Arti looked up at Bailey and grinned widely, seemingly a bit more relaxed now for whatever reason.

"Mebbe you'll brea' bebette here outta 'er shell." Remy had taken up a spot near the door, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He smirked a bit as Arti flushed again and he was idly twirling a playing card between his fingers.

"Wha-what does t-that mean anyways?" Arti managed to stammer.

"Eh? Mais, it means lil' critter or th' way I means it, lil' monster." Arti's eyes widened a bit and her stammer completely vanished.

"What? I'm not a monster!" She frowned slightly, glaring up at the tall Cajun.

"Nah, yer not. It's jus' th' firs' t'ing I t'ough' of when I firs' saw yer eyes." Remy smiled slightly as Xavier started to usher everyone out of the room so Bailey could change.

"My eyes ain't as weird as yours." She rolled her eyes slightly, indicating Remy's all too odd eyes with the red iris and black sclera. He just ruffled her hair slightly which made her blush all over again.

"We will wait out here for you." Xavier smiled warmly at her as the med lab doors slid shut behind them.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Bailey threw the nightgown over her shoulder and threw on the clothes, exitting the room, the clothes fit her perfectly. She waited at the door, glancing around for others.

Jean smiled, "Perfect, you look pretty. Arti will show you to your room.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Scott, Professor Xavier, and Remy had left by the time Bailey came out.

"C'mon." Arti grinned and set off toward the elevator. "I'm glad to be finally getting a roommate. It's been pretty lonely by myself for all this time." She seemed a lot more relaxed now that Remy wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "Yeah, it's nice to have someone else to talk to..." She licked her lips gently. "So whats your power?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Men! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men! <3
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: