Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

"It wasn't there when you went to bed." Erin frowned slightly.

"Wasn't me." Gerry shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

They were called to their shots, they were practicing the All i ask of you scene. the newcomer was Andrew's nephew, and he was gorgeous. As they sang on stage,while everyone sat, except for Gerard, since he was in this scene too. When the song was done being sung, Andrew pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, Bailey kissed back, shutting her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Gerard scowled deeply from where he was 'hidden', resisting the oddly strong urge to run up to them and pull her away.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

When they called cut, she walked over towards Gerard and looked at him, blushing slightly. Hey Gerry.." She grinned softly and looked at him gently. She gently tugged on his shirt, "Cute shirt.." She said, leaning against the wall. "We get to practice the down once more scene next."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Erin, who was just lounging out in the audience, catcalled teasingly as the scene was cut.

Gerry glanced at her before looking back at Bailey and smiling slightly. "You ready for it?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Bailey smiled and bit her lip, "We'll see.." She said softly, nudging him again as she took her spot. The scene was very soon half over and the big kiss scene was coming up. "Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known? God give me courage to show you, you are not alone.." She sang, walking towards Gerard, slipping on the ring as she tilted her head and kissed him. Every fiber of her being did not want to pull away from that kiss. That sweet scent, his warm body, his soft lips, his soft... She entwined her fingers in his hair softly, enjoying it a bit too much.

Suddenly, a light fell behind them and smashed on the stage, Bailey broke the kiss to stare at the broken piece of equipment that had shattered into a million pieces when it landed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 pm

When the kiss started up, Gerry kissed her back a little too enthusiastically for the scene, resisting the urge to wrap his arms around her and never stop kissing her. The light breaking behind him made him jump and he wrapped his arms around her, intent on protecting her from whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Bailey was blushing, it was rather evident as she stared up to where the light came from and saw a shadow. She bolted from Gerry's arms and up the stairs into the cat walks, "I saw someone!" She yelled , going as fast as humanly possible. When she got up to the cat walks, she stared around.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 pm

"What? Wait!" Gerry called after her and rushed to catch up with Erin and a few others close behind him. When Bailey got up to the catwalks, there was a dark figure standing all the way on the other side. It bowed , in an oddly awkward way and then vanished in the shadows around it. A moment later, a single blood red rose with a black silk ribbon tied around it's dethorned stem fell gently to the floor in front of her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Bailey bent over and picked up the rose, staring at it. She starting to feel like the real Christine, it scared her a little. "What.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:36 pm

"What's going on?" Gerry panted slightly as he caught up with Bailey. He frowned as he glanced around, not seeing anyone else up there.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am

Bailey shoved the rose in her pocket, "Nothing.." She said softly, "I thought I saw someone.."

The french lady ran up the stairs, "Mademoiselle! that's a very strong accusation, to say something was caused by a person, it was.. how you say? An accident."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 pm

"Aren't those lights supposed to be bolted onto a stand?" Erin wondered out loud.

"Yeah...things like that don't just fall by themselves." Gerry commented, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Bailey backed into Gerry's arms instinctively. "Maybe it was loose, and what I saw wasn't a shadow of a person, but something."

The lady nodded, "Probably what happened, Madame. Now go off for lunch and I expect you back here in one hour."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 am

Gerry rubbed one of her arms idly. "Let's go get lunch." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 am

Bailey nodded and as they were sitting in the cafeteria, she looked at him, "I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm seeing things.. hearing things and people are completely blowing it off, like it's nothing." She breathed deeply and sighed, taking a bite of her pasta.

Sam came from around the corner and raised his eyebrow, making his way up to the rafters to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 pm

"Yer not th' only one. I was with you that one time when we were dropped under th' stage." Gerry smiled slightly, trying to reassure her. "I believe you."

Erin noticed Sam and decided to follow him a bit to see what he was up to. Once she had followed him quietly up to the rafters without being noticed, she glanced around a bit. "What're you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

"I remember.." She blushed, remembering when she landed square on top of him, she bit her lip nervously. "Thank you for last night at the bar.. He brought back memories that I didn't like. Love's pretty much kicked me in the ass every time I give it a chance too." She sighed, "You'd think I would learn."

Sam turned, "Oh, lass. You shouldn't be up here..." He crossed his arms over his chest, "Just checkin' it out. Seeing if there was anything out of place or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm

"Everyone makes those sorta mistakes. Loves makes people stupid." He smiled. "I think that's part of it's charm."

"And why shouldn't I be up here when you are?" She crossed her arms over her chest as well, teasing him a bit. "What're you expecting to find up here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Bailey looked at him over her pop, "I fell for really bad guys.." A look of pin hit her face, but it was gone the next second and she cleared her throat to try and mask it. "At least I did, no one would know anymore. I've been perpetually single for about 4 years." She shrugged softly. "I'm really shy.. and I'm not all that pretty. I'm chubby. Guys don't really want that.." She tried to play it off like it was no big deal, but it was, to her. It made her self conscious and it made her sad.

Sam grinned, "I'm a stage hand, I'm aware of the risks, lass. You aren't.." He shrugged, "Just something, Bailey said she saw something or someone.. Can't hurt to look, eh lass?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 pm

"Everyone makes mistakes." He paused for a moment. "I think you're beautiful." He murmured.

"And just what makes you think I don't know the risks?" She smiled slightly and easily skirted around him, beginning to poke around a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "Hey thanks. But you have to say that cause I'm your co-star." She poked fun and poked him in the stomach a bit, grinning.

Sam blinked softly, "Strict rules? No one but the stage hands should be up here, it's pretty dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 pm

"I'm not obliged t'say anythin'." He grinned and rubbed his stomach slightly where she poked him.

"I'm not gonna get hurt." She stated simply as she crossed one of the rafters easily, apparently not fazed in the least by the height or anything. "D'you really want me to leave that badly?" She wasn't facing him when she asked that.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Bailey stared at him for a moment and moved towards him in the booth and then moved beside him, she stared into his eyes. "You'll never know how much I thought about you before this whole thing started.." She murmured, very quietly. "I was just an ordinary girl.." She stated and then took a deep breath, "If nothing else, I will remember you forever.." She said softly, gently stroking the top of his hand with her fingertips. The cafeteria was deserted, except for one, who was high in the rafters, and Bailey could not see him.

Sam smiled softly and walked towards her, "Of course not, lass.." He gently rubbed her back. "I really like you Erin."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Gerry smiled slightly, watching her closely as she talked. After a moment or two of silence, he closed the distance between them and gently kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next