Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:15 pm

"I do not." The voice sounded a tad bit put off by this accusation. "Erik knows better than to steal from a lady." He sounded nearly jovial, or at least, more so than he ever had before.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm

"But raping her and torturing her is okay?" She scoffed, "Erik should get his head examined. Christine was right. The deviation was in your soul, not your face." She said, shaking her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm

"Who said that she was a lady?" One could just imagine him shrugging. "And I do not ever recall Christine saying anything of that nature."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:31 pm

She started to sing, her beautiful voice flowing from her mouth, "It's in your soul that the true distortion lies..." She found her lines and put them in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm

"That must have been from that sad excuse for a film." He scoffed. "My Christine said many things to me but never anything like that."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:36 pm

"and I'm not Christine.." She said softly as she backed towards the door. "I'll never be Christine.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

"Erik never said that you were."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Bailey opened then door and left the room, shutting the door and making her way down to the theater, she entered and for a brief moment saw no one, but then her eyes cleared and she walked over to Gerry, sitting in his lap again, "Lines.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 pm

He kissed her cheek gently. "Took you long enough." He teased.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

"I.. couldn't find them." There she went again, why was she lying? Bailey looked them over before the rest of the cast got called to dinner. "Lame.." She said softly, stroking Gerard's mask. "You're my phantom.." She purred softly. "And I love you for it. You can tie me up any day.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"Oh really?" He purred slightly, raising an eyebrow. "I might have to take you up on that offer one of these days..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Bailey giggled softly and looked at him, "I always knew you were a kinky scotsman." She said, into his ear. "Go to dinner, I'll be along in a minute, I'm gonna talk to Sam." She slapped his butt after he stood up playfully.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Gerry winked playfully and kissed her cheek before turning to head off to dinner.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Sam stared at Bailey, "I'm going!" He muttered softly, bolting up to Erin's room, he knocked. "Dinner for ya, lass." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm

"Go away." She growled softly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm

"I'm not, and you'd do well to open this door and take the food Erin, because I'm not leaving." He said in a very stern voice. "You're eating something or else we're calling the hospital and then you'll be put on feeding tubes."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm

"You people act like I'm starving myself." She sighed. "Just because I don't eat in front of y'all doesn't mean that I'm not eating."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm

"You haven't left your room, unless there's a mini fridge and a beer and a pizza in there, I call bullshit." He said softly, "Let me in Erin. I'll just leave the tray and go if you want."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 pm

"I have too left my room." She opened the door slightly to glare out the crack. "Again, just 'cos y'all didn't see it,, doesn't mean that it hasn't happened."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Sam handed her the tray and looked at her through the gap in the door, "Please don't shut us out, Erin. We're trying.."

Bailey walked towards the stage when everyone left and just lied on it, staring up at the bottoms of the catwalks, shutting her eyes for but a moment.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 pm

She didn't take the tray but opened the door completely. She stepped back into her room for a moment and retrieved a plate with the remains (a.k.a. the crust) of a recently eaten sammich on it. "I ate while everyone else was at practice." She shrugged slightly. "Seems like all y'all are trying to do is either irritate me or make up for feeling guilty." She scowled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 pm

"It wasn't our fault what happened to you Erin. It was an unfortunate event. No one really knows how to deal with a deranged lunatic running around. That unfortunately is not a situation we've been put in. So, it's not really our fault, I don't feel guilty, neither does Gerry or Bailey." Sam said, taking the leftover and sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm

"And who said I blamed any of it on anyone?" She frowned, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Sam said softly, shaking his head. "Never said you were, Erin."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm

"The way you were saying 'it wasn't our fault' made it sound like you were."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next