Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 am

"She's here. She just hasn't come to many rehearsals since...she was kidnapped." He frowned again.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Bailey walked towards Erin's room in disbelief and knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

There was no answer. It was apparent that she wasn't in her room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "PHANTOM!" She screamed, not caring if others heard her. "TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW! DO IT YOU CRAZY PSYCHO BASTARD!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 pm

There was no reply but she got some pretty weird looks from people passing in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Bailey walked into her room and took the nearest hard thing and smashed it against the mirror. The mirror smashed alright, it almost shattered with her strength put into the blow.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 pm

What was left of the mirror slid neatly open after it was broken like it wasn't even locked at all.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Bailey fell to the floor on her knees, staring at the broken mirror, breathing deeply. "Just tell me she's alright.. Please.." She breathed, barely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 pm

There was no answer. No one was even there, besides Gerry, who had followed her into Erin's room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

"That's it." She stood up, "I'm going down there." She side slipped into the mirror and began down the passageway of doom, careful that there were no traps. When she reached the crystal lake, she got in and walked across it very silently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Everything was oddly silent. The only thing she could hear was Gerry following behind her closely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:11 pm

She made her way up the stairs quietly. "Erik, Where are you?" She shuddered from the cold. "Just tell me she's okay, that's all I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Erik appeared in the doorway of the bedroom with the swan bed in it. He frowned slightly and murmured, "She is in there." He motioned behind him as he stepped out of the way. "She has been asleep for...a while though."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Bailey stared at Erik, she didn't really think she had ever saw him before, there was the time that he choked her but that was it, and even then she had barely gotten glances. She side stepped him and walked into the room, kneeling down beside the bed. "Erin.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Erin sat straight up like she had been startled. "...eh?" She glanced around sleepily, like she didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Bailey jumped backwards in shock, "Gah.. Erin." She said softly, "You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm

"Sorry?" She rubbed her eyes a bit. "What's goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Bailey blinked, "You're in the Phantoms lair.. Thingy." She said, lying in the bed next to her friend. "I'm not sure what happened.." She said. The bed was pure bliss. "We're safe though, he doesn't seem to be angry.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 pm

"I know that." She frowned slightly. "And he's confused about something. Wouldn't tell me though." She paused for a moment. "I meant what're you doing down here." She frowned again as she corrected her incoherence.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:52 pm

"You've been gone for a week." She said softly, "The producers said they'd cut you if you didn't show up to more rehearsals. Wish I could be cut.." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm

"I haven't been gone for a week." She blinked. "I was with you last night. Remember?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:55 pm

"...No." She said softly, "What the hell. I think there's drugs being slipped in our food or something.." She sounded like she was joking, but she paused and started to think. She sat up quickly, "Come with me, I think I know whats going on." She tilted her head and stood, unsteady and then helped Erin up.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm

"What's going on?" She blinked, standing.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Bailey walked out of the bedroom of the lair. "Erik. What do you know about the general manager of this place? She seemed to know you, Modern day Madame Giry, or what?" She said to him, tilting her head upwards.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 pm

"Mme. Giry was just the person that delivered my allowance and whatever programs I wanted to my box." He frowned slightly. "This one has never seen me but she keeps up with my allowance and she will occasionally leave me a note asking for advice." He shrugged slightly. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next