Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Pirates, ho!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 am

"We don't have a main medic." She stated simply, very apparently still rather peeved.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

He leans on his elbow, thinking, attempting to word himself in a less insulting way...

"So you're running a ship.. a ship full of people who are usually employed stabbing things.. without a medic? Were you just planning to tell someone to walk off a cutlass in the brain?"

He blinks.

"Not that a medic is much help for brain stabbings, but jeez."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 pm

"Amaya's enough of a medic for us." Nicu shrugged slightly. She very easily boosted herself up so that she was sitting on the railing of the ship, balancing with little to no effort. "So far, we've only come across one injury that she couldn't patch right up."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Inderi continues his leaning against the rail and staring casually, yawning.

"And what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 pm

"Our last medic picked a fight that he couldn't win and found himself missing his head." She shrugged nonchalantly, like that sort of thing happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm

"Unless you're just gonna duct tape the fellow's head up, glue a beer in his hand, and leave him in a pub, there's really nothing anyone can do in that situation."

He stares into space for a second and chuckles after finishing the statement, remembering old times.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Nicu frowned slightly, raising one eyebrow a bit, very apparently not amused in the least by his comment.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 pm

He blinks after a minute and looks up, then coughs awkwardly.

"So, erm... where.. should I be sleeping, and where's the medic quarters?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Nicu frowned slightly, studying him in silence for a few moments. She sighed as she boosted herself off of the rail and onto her feet. "C'mon. I'll show y' around." She moseyed off below deck, showing him the kitchens and general eating area where the Irish man was cooking something that smelled rather good. "That's O'Riley." The aforementioned Irishman nodded a greeting and continued his cooking.

"Here's our infirmary." She stopped in front of a open doorway off to the right. Inside were a few cots that were bolted down and other things that one would find in an infirmary. Amaya, the current medic-in-training, was putting away some supplies that she had bought earlier before they blew up part of the town. "'lo, Amaya." The small redhead jumped and squeaked in surprise. Nicu grinned slightly in apparent amusement.

"Oh, hello, Nicu." Amaya smiled sweetly. "And nice to meet you." She turned her beaming smile to Inderi.

"Indi here's gonna help y'out a bit while he's around." Nicu smiled at Amaya's childish grin. It was more than obvious that Amaya was going to enjoy the help and company. "And for where you're sleeping..." Nicu took a step back out into the hallway. "Go down till y'hit th' stairs and down there's where everyone sleeps. Just claim a hammock or cot that doesn't already have any personal effects on it."
Back to top Go down
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Inderi gives a quick nod to everyone as he's introduced, plodding casually along behind Nicu, as if he's already at home in the new environment. He stops and eyes Amaya a bit longer than the rest, curiously, but ultimately succumbs to wordlessly following Nicu and then stepping off towards the bedding area, finding a cot and tossing his stuff under it, his armor, axe, and various small goods making a strange pile under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Nicu didn't follow him down to the sleeping area. She just stood right outside of the infirmary silently. Amaya poked her head out and watched Inderi shuffle off.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked, looking up at Nicu, who just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arcane

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm

After a moment of getting rid of heavy, heavy armor, he realizes he's being rather rude. He pockets a few things from his pile of fantastic objects, and then heads back into the infirmary.

"So, erm.. I'm Inderi. I fix people and I blow things up. I try not to blow people up, though. Amaya, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Pirates, ho!   Air Pirates, ho! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Pirates, ho!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: Other RPs-
Jump to: