Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry's 40th Birthday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Bailey tugged on his hands, "Comon. You're dancing anyway." She grinned and led him towards the dance floor, holding his hands in hers, making him dance with her. She laughed, honestly, probably the most fun she had in a long time.

Demitrius laughed softly, "Oh, that's totally awesome. I can't play an instrument to save my life!" He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Gerry frowned slightly but didn't resist her and soon he was out there dancing, smiling despite himself.

Erin laughed genuinely. "I can't imagine living without my music."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:40 pm

When the song was over, she laughed softly, "See, that was great." She beamed softly and looked at him. Someone came around with shooters and pestered them to take them, so Bailey downed the liquid. She wasn't a big drinker so she was quite fast drunk. She started to dance, the music was loud and as Bailey got more and more inebriated she was enjoying herself and barely realized when it was midnight, so now she was legal. Much to her surprise, Gerry was around her all that time and she was enjoying herself in his company.

"I'm the same way with my writing." He said softly, "I am currently trying to publish a book."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Gerry took a few of the shooters to loosen himself up a bit so that he could enjoy the dancing better.

"I dabble in writing but it's mostly just silly smutty fanfics." Erin shrugged slightly. "What's your book about?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 pm

"Oh, it's about a woman in the 1800s that's transported to this day and age.." He shook his head, "It's pretty boring."

Bailey laughed softly at Gerry, "You look way more relaxed, actually." She grinned, she was sitting on the edge on the stage with her legs hanging off.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 pm

"Well, I am just a little tipsy." Gerry grinned a bit.

"Sounds like it has potential." She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Bailey laughed, "I haven't had this much fun in a long time. You're so much fun!" She grinned softly.

Demitrius smiled, "Thanks. So do you want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 am

"Thanks." He grinned a bit. "You're pretty fun yourself."

"Personally, I would love a drink." Erin grinned a bit. "But it looks like my friend's pretty smashed so I guess I'm the DD by default."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 am

Demitrius laughed, "Just take a cab back." He shrugged softly. "Or I'll drive you."

Bailey smiled, kicking her legs softly. She blushed, "Thanks.." She chewed on her lip. "So you know, I love your movies.. " She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 am

"But cabs smell funny..." Erin wrinkled her nose up slightly. "And how do I know that I can trust you with two smokin' hot drunk girls? You might just be a wolf in sheep's clothing." She smiled slightly, very apparently having fun teasing him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 am

"True. I prefer to be a wolf anyway. They are beautiful creatures." He said softly, "They seem to be having fun, your friend there."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 am

"That they are..." Erin smiled slightly.

"I hear that a lot." Gerry smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 am

"I'm sure you do and for being so repetitive. I'm sorry." She said softly, downing her drink.

Demitrius smiled softly, "Come with me and grab another drink, you don't need to drin k alcoholic things anyway, you looked parched."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 am

"Don't be sorry." He shrugged slightly.

"I am rather parched. Very perceptive of you, wolf-man." She grinned lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 am

Bailey laughed softly, "Favorite band of the eighties?" She asked out of the blue and looked at him.

Demitrius smiled, moving up to the bar, "What do you want to drink, darlin?" He said in his russian accent.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

"Uhm..." Gerry paused for a moment, thinking. "Billy Idol."

"Mountain Dew, if they've got it." She followed him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Bailey scrunched up her nose, "Ew."

And they did and so he handed her the mountain dew and drank from his ceasar. "So tell me, is this what you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 pm

"What's wrong with Billy Idol?" Gerry frowned slightly. "He's classic."

"For th' most part, yeah." She nodded slightly and took a sip of her Dew. "I hafta take on a few odd jobs here and there t'make ends meet when we're not gettin' gigs."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 pm

"And totally lame. Did you ever listen to any of the stuff that inspired the punk era of today, any metal, that stuff."

Demitrius nodded and smiled softly, "I couldn't do it, live like that. I like knowing I have a firm, steady paycheque."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:20 pm

"I listened to a lot of stuff through the '80's. AC/DC, David Bowie, the Ramones, the Eagles, INXS, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Neneh Cherry, Poison, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers..." He ticked off various bands.

"It's exhilarating." She grinned widely. "I might just be some sort of adrenaline junky though."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Bailey nodded, "See that's a much more reputable list." She nodded softly and looked at him. "You're so awesome." She giggled and sipped at the drink that had been brought to her by some waitress. She started to move to the oldie that they were playing, which made her hips jive awake. She loved really old music.

Demitrius smirked softly, "Do you dance?" He asked, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:28 pm

"So what bands d'you like then?" He grinned a bit.

"Yeah, some." She nodded slightly as she took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

"Lots of oldies. Creedance Clearwater Revival, Johnny cash, Willie Nelson. Have you guessed I'm a country girl yet? My tastes are so eclectic though. I love Celtic music, I wish I could get into singing it.. But it's really tough. I love folk, I love pop, rock, metal, electronica. I'm pretty much an "anything with good lyrics and a good beat" girl." She winked softly and smiled gently. "What about.. food to eat? What kind do you like to eat?"

Demitrius smiled, "After your drink, maybe we'll dance?" He said gently, his eyes staring into hers.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:47 pm

"I'm not too picky when it comes to food. As long as it's dead, I'll eat it." He grinned lopsidedly. "How 'bout you?"

"Maybe, Mr. Wolf." She smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Bailey blinked and nodded softly, "Total picky eater." She shook her head. "What about........ movies, what kind of movies do you like?"

Demitrius nodded and sat down at an empty table. "So tell me, where do you hale from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry's 40th Birthday.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: