Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Bailey smiled, "Good good." She grinned softly. "Hey.. what did your friends mean by the "Cullens don't come here?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 pm

"Oh." Jake frowned slightly. "It's all over some weird folk story." He then told he the story about the 'Cold Ones' and the wolfy people. "And so people think the Cullen's are these 'Cold Ones' and the Quilete are descended from those wolves. So they're not allowed on our land because of some ancient treaty." He shrugged slightly. "I always thought it was just some sort of bedtime story told to get the kids to eat their veggies and mind their parents."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 pm

"I thought they just moved here?" She blinked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 pm

"I dunno." He shrugged again. "Like I said, I never paid it too much mind. People could've just associated the Cullens with that story 'cos they're new here."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Bailey nodded softly and went home that night, looking it up on google to buy the book in Port Angelus the next day, wile her friends went dress shopping. That day was sunny, so the Cullen's were not there, and she was dragged to Port Angelus. "I love that dress on you, really brings out the color of your eyes." She said to Jessica and smiled. "I'll meet you at the restaurant." She said, making her way to the bookstore. She book the Quileute legends and made her way outside, stunned by the fact it was almost pitch black already. "Wow.." She mumbled before, she walked a few blocks. She noticed a few blocks into her walk that these guys were following her, but she was in a parking lot now.. And they were circling her. The one guy touched her and she kneed him in the balls, but it was no use, the other guys, grabbed and tore at her new coat, tearing it off.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

All of a sudden a silver Volvo screeched into view, coming to a sudden stop only a few feet away from some of the guys. Edward basically jumped out of the car and stalked over to them, pushing a few of the guys roughly out of the way. "Get in the car."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Bailey didn't even think twice about it. The men were thinking vile thoughts, terribly, vile thoughts. Bailey watched Edward, her heart pumping very fast.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

As soon as Bailey was in the car, Edward jumped back in and gunned it, just glaring straight ahead, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Bailey shook softly, "How.. Did you know I was here?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 pm

He paused for a long moment. "It's a long story."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Bailey looked at Edward. " I.. I want to know.." She clutched her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:53 am

He frowned, pausing again. "What do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"I have considered radioactive spiders, and kryptonite. Super heros and super villians."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 am

He raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly despite of himself. "I'm not Spiderman or Superman." He watched her closely. "What if I'm not the good guy?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 am

"You are. You know, I know a thing or too about pushing people away, Edward. It's pretty easy and I can tell that's what your trying to do."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 am

"Well, maybe I have a good reason for pushing people away and maybe that reason is why I'm the bad guy." He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 am

Bailey just nodded, laughing to herself, "I don't believe it, but whatever you say, I suppose." She looked at him. "If you don't want to be my friend, why are we still talking?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 am

"I do want to be your friend. Things would be better for you if you weren't my friend though." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 am

"Oh so cryptic." She said, nibbling on a piece of cucumber. "When you decide let me know, I really don't have time for your games." She said, turning and walking back to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:43 am

"Maybe when you figure out what I am, we can be friends. If you'll still have me." He said, just loud enough for her to her but not her friends, before getting back in his car and speeding away.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 am

Bailey stared at his car and walked over to where it use to be, wishing he'd come back. In fact she was so sure that he would, she sent her friends home back to Forks and waited in front of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 pm

"What are you doing?" Edward was leaning against the wall of the restaurant behind her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:34 pm

"Waiting for you." She said softly, looking at him. "Look, I didn't mean to be mean earlier, but you've jut got to understand.. I don't like people playing games."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:47 pm

"I'm not playing a game with you." He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 pm

"It sure seems like it. First you save my life twice, say you're very protective over m.. Say that "you can hear what other people are thinking." How?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: