Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:51 am

Rei came out of the bathroom yawning. "G'mornin'." She stretched slightly. "Hm...nice coat."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:58 am

Bailey blinked softly, "I think it's Erik's.. It smells like him. He smells amazing.." She blushed and looked at herself, "That was creepy, wasn't it?" She said softly as she heard a knock on her door.

Curtis was standing there smiling, "Ah, nice coat.. Are we ready, Bailey? We have our huge dance test today.." He smiled, Curtis was mallato and very cute, he had an Afro and he had eyes for Bailey, anyone could see that, even from 500 miles in the sky. Bailey nodded and looked at Rei, "See ya.." She said, walking out with Curtis.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm

"Yeah, just a little creepy." Rei grinned lopsidedly. She frowned slightly as Bailey left with Curtis. "Bye." She finished getting dressed, grabbed her bag, and wandered out of her room. With the clothes she was wearing today, three tattoos were visible; a black homunculus symbol on the back of her neck, a triquetra on her left shoulder blade, and a rather curious one of a skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth on her right forearm.

In her boredom, she wandered down to the theater, where they were practicing some of the earlier scenes so she wasn't needed. She flopped into a seat a couple of rows behind the director and propped her feet up on the back of the seat in front of her. After a few minutes of watching that girl, she scowled deeply. "Ye gods, she's horrible. If she doesn't improve like crazy, I think we'll hafta pay people to come watch this." The director chuckled a little then glanced back at her.

"She may not be able to act very well but she's quite a looker." Rei just glared at him but that didn't seem to phase him in the least. So she just pulled out her headphones and slipped them on. After watching like that for a few more moments, she frowned slightly.

"She can't even project properly." She muttered to herself but it was obvious that the director had heard her. He just ignored her though.

So Rei just sat back and got comfortable. She didn't have class for another few hours. After a little bit, she was in that state where you're just barely still awake. As she was watching in that odd state, the actor playing Christine just suddenly seemed to fall through the stage accompanied by a few screams. This jarred Rei from that state she was in and she jumped up. The director had already jumped up and was running up to the stage. Rei wasn't too far behind him. One of the trapdoor on the stage, that led to the space under the stage and not Erik's lair or anything, had malfunctioned and the girl had dropped through it, breaking her ankle in the process.

"Damn..." Rei mumbled under her breath. She cleared out of the way and sat back in the audience with some of the other cast members as the medics lifted the girl out of the space beneath the stage and hauled her out on a gurney.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Bailey came into the theater a little while later, holding Curtis's hand, grinning. She ran up to Rei and kissed her on the cheek, "We rocked the stage. I picked my partners right, that's for sure. We did objection tango and our Professor said she could feel the sexual tension leaking right off of us." Bailey jumped excitedly.

Curtis smiled, "I say Bailey's coat did it, there's nothing like a girl in old fashioned clothes.." She handed her the rose they used as a prop and let her hand go.

"I'd like to see you prove that, Actually.." The director said softly, "Give me the CD.." He took it from Curtis and put it in, "Watch that trap door, we had somebody fall through it earlier and break her ankle.. But if you can prove to me you can dance, you can have this part."

Bailey instantly glanced at Rei and then walked up on the stage. She heard the music start and Curtis lifted her leg seductively. and let her other leg hang on the floor, he spun her outwards, bringing her back to his body. Oh boy, sexual tension galore. Bailey hooked her leg around Curtis's and sunk to the floor, looking up at the catwalks, where she saw Erik. Bailey smiled softly and shook her head, pulling herself up with her legs, she stood now, shaking her hips in a rhythmical way, it almost hypnotized.

Curtis took her hand and pulled her in super close to him, grinning, with the rose in his mouth. He dipped Bailey very low almost to the floor and then placed his hands on her back, running them down them seductively. He spun her outwards and they moved across the stage effortlessly, one more dip and they stood panting.

The music turned off and the director clapped a single time, "Well done.. And in fact I see what you guys means about sexual tension.. Congratulations Curtis and Bailey, You guys are playing Raoul and Christine.." He tipped his hat, "So jump!"

Bailey grinned softly and jumped in the air hugging Curtis. "Yes!" She grinned and Curtis spun her around and then placed her back on her feet, handing her the rose and smiled, "I better go, my next class is in five minutes.." He said, waving before popping out of the theater. Bailey made her way over to Rei. "I'm really confused as to what just happened.."

( http://www.fashionjunkee.com/assets/images/dresses/assym_dress/red1.jpg thats what she's wearing right now)
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:20 pm

"What's there to be confused about?" Rei grinned widely as she hugged Bailey. "I'm just glad I get to work with a competent Christine." She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Bailey blinked, "What happened with the other Christine, was there.. an accident?" She said in a low tone and then sat next to her with some chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"She fell through the trapdoor and broke her ankle." Rei shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Bailey blushed softly, turning pink and looking down. "So it's our first rehearsal and I have to go get my costumes fit.." She sighed gently, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm

"I got my costume fit earlier today." Rei sighed slightly. "Everyone's so busy and yet I'm bored outta my mind."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Bailey smiled, walking towards the back of the stage towards the costume room, watching as they measure and fitted her. This room was by far the creepiest, there was mirrors everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 pm

In one of the mirrors out of the corner of her eyes, a figure appeared but only for a few moment. He was gone as quick as he had appeared.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Bailey was wearing just a simple bra and panties and she quickly covered up, this was the hall of mirrors, the infamous place where the Phantom had almost hung Raoul. Bailey looked down, letting her red hair, fall over her equally red face. The bra and pantie set that she was wearing was red and had tiny bows all over it. "We'll be back dear to measure you some more.." The older women left the room, leaving Bailey all alone and Bailey Grabbed Erik's coat, throwing it on her. "You can have it back when you stop spying on me." She said in a hushed tone, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"I am not spying. Just checking in." His voice echoed quietly throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Bailey looked around and then blushed some more, "Could you check up when my fat body in not bared for everyone on display..?" She blushed softly. "I mean, I'm self conscious about my body as is.." She said, sitting on the floor. "So is this your hall of mirrors?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"Apparently." He chuckled slightly, it echoing quiet and slightly menacingly throughout the hall.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Shame on you Erik.." She looked around at all the mirrors, "Watching young girls scantily clad.." She tilted her head, "I'm sure you've seen your fair share of beautiful bodies in your day.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 pm

There was a long pause. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Bailey blinked, "Well my body is anything but beautiful.. I don't know why you would want to look at mine.." She closed her eyes gently, looking flushed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 pm

"Stop putting yourself down like that. Confidence is, I suppose you would say, the sexiest thing a woman can wear."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Bailey looked at the mirror, "That and a corseted waist.. and beautiful long legs.. I don't mean to be rude, but Christine wasn't exactly ugly.." She stared hard at the one mirror right in front of her, wondering if that was too harsh. "Being beautiful and airheaded was sort of her job.." She said looking away. "I'm not sure I'll ever be confident in the way I look." She sat down on the stool, glancing at her body, she didn't cover up with the coat, mainly just letting it flow open, showing off her panties and bra, she stared in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 pm

"How can you insult her like that when you have never met her?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Bailey rolled her eyes, "Because I know her type.. You have got to be blind.... You'll still defend her? Granted.. I don't blame her for what she did. You can't help who you fall in love with, you're not really suppose to be able to do that. I blame her for how she did it. She led both of you on.. She didn't want to chose between you too. She liked the attention you both gave her, sure she was mystified, and who wouldn't be.. But.." She sighed, "I'm not getting into this, it'll lead me down roads.. I don't want to be going down. Rest assure, girls like her a dime a dozen.. They aren't beautiful, or eloquent, they are all in it for themselves." She tossed her hair back. "There, ow you can call me an air head who doesn't know what she's talking about because I wasn't there.. I really don't care."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:28 pm

"You only know the different adaptations on Christine. Andrew Lloyd Webber's or Gaston Leroux's versions. She did love the both of us, just in different ways."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Bailey crossed her arms, "Guess you lost out, huh?" She said softly, crossing her arms, her voice was sad, "She didn't love you.. If she did, you would have been with her and thus not immortal. Get real Erik.." She said softly, "I know a thing or two about jaded love.."

Suddenly the women were back to measure her and Bailey let them do what they needed to do, she stood, removing the coat, hoping that wasn't too harsh for him, sometimes, being blunt sucked. When she got to get dressed again, she left his jacket very near the mirrors and walked towards the theater, looking for Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Rei was still lounging in one of the chairs in the audience, her feet propped up on the seat in front of her. Her headphones were on and she was singing quietly under her breath as other cast members bustled about the theater, setting up for the scene they were about to rehearse.

I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance,
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cos all I do is dance,
'Cos all I do is dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next