Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:55 am

Rei just frowned. "I can't help it." She fidgeted a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 am

The play started and Bailey worked her ass off and acted it off and when the final curtain went up she was relieved and breathing in deeply. She stood on the stage after the curtains were drawn, she was so tired, she just wanted to go to sleep, right there on the stage, but she pushed herself down through mirror, walking down the steps, when she reached the metal grate, she peered to see if it was down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:34 pm

The gate was in face down.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Bailey turned and leaned against the grate, a tear finding it's way down her cheek from her eye, "Oh Erik.." She said softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Erik didn't seem to be in his lair at all at the moment.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Bailey made her way onto the platform and looked down, shaking her head, she went to go up the passageway and collapsed from exhaustion. There were about a million different passageways and a million different ways to get to the lair, someone might not find her, but that was okay, because she liked the darkness that filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm

After a while, Rei stumbled across Bailey in the tunnel. "Oh...hun..." She sighed sadly, pulled Bailey upright, and began helping her back out of the catacombs.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:22 pm

"You should have just left me down there..." She shook softly, "I feel like dying anyway, so why shouldn't I?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "Well, we do have another showing tomorrow." She shrugged slightly. "And what would I do without you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 pm

" Be happy and not call me a retard for loving someone so astonishing. My mom told me my free thinking would get me into trouble someday and she was right.." Tears streamed from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Rei hugged her tightly. "Well, what did she want you to do? Do whatever you're told for the rest of your life? That's not much fun."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

"If I had I wouldn't be in this predicament. I love him and he doesn't love me back.." She practically choked on those words. "He hates me.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Rei took a deep, slow breath, apparently debating what to say next. "I...don't think he hates you. He just doesn't know how to deal with people or whatever..." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"Thanks Rei, I know you're only trying to help.." She said softly. "Are you going to the Gay Masquerade with Curtis?" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 pm

"Nope. I'm going with you." She grinned and winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Bailey grinned, "Well I do have my rainbow dress that I bought especially for it.." She grinned softly. "Should we go together? But what will you wear?" She frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

"I'unno." She shrugged slightly. "I wasn't actually planning on going till right then."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Bailey pulled on her mask and her dress, pinning her hair up. "I'm sure you'll find something, you always look absolutely dashing.." She said, putting on her shiny flats. She grinned. "Do you want me to wait, or just go and you'll surprise me?" She said, standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 pm

"Um...you can go on ahead if ya want." Rei frowned slightly, digging through her closet.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Bailey walked down and joined the dance, the amount of rainbow there was amazing. but never on anyone, Bailey brandished that proudly for eeryone, and she wore her red mask. She stared into the couples dancing on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm

"Hey, hun." Rei showed up about half an hour later. She was wearing a simple black strapless dress, with a brightly coloured rainbow sash tyed loosely around her waist paired with a silver jingly belt. She had also rainbow dyed her bangs. Her mask had originally been a simple black domino mask but she had painted a faint rainbow originating from the eyeholes on it.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Bailey grinned gently, "Heya Rei. You look amazing.." She grinned softly, "Do you want some punch, ordo you want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

"Thanks." She grinned. "I'm glad I found my jingly belt." She wiggled her hips slightly, jingling happily. "Let's dance." She grabbed Bailey's hand and pulled her out onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Bailey laughed softly, walking onto the dance floor, shaking her head and starting to dance, and drink. Oh god, tonight was going to be fun, Bailey bought shots for her and Rei, drowning her sadness in alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Rei seemed happier tonight than she had in a long while, grinning madly and dancing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next