Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Harry Potter - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 am

Belle nodded softly and took the vial back. "Alright." She said softly, shaking her head gently and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:45 am

Snape sat there grading homework until the class was over. "Bring your finished potions to my desk before you leave."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 am

When the bell rang, Belle made her way towards his desk last, she handed her green potion to you. "Thanks Professor." She said softly, nibbling her lip gently. She turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

He glanced up at her. "No thanks is needed."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Belle looked back at him, her black hair splaying across her shoulders. She didn't say anything and just left.

Bailey groaned softly, walking from class with Rei. "That was harsh."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Snape just frowned slightly and went back to grading.

"I didn't think it was that bad." Rei frowned stretching slightly. "Why'd you think it was so harsh?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Bailey shook her head, making her way to the great hall. "Because seriously, I don't remember us talking back that much when we were in Seventh year." She laughed softly, "Or we just never got caught."

Belle made her way to the great hall, contemplating why he looked so much like her. Why he had the same hair and eyes... why he was the potions teacher and she was outstanding at potions.. why...
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:55 pm

"Well, Fred did get another couple of weeks worth of detentions." Rei sighed slightly. "But I didn't have any friends when I was here and I was pretty nerdy." She shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Bailey blinked, "I was teased all the time because I was ugly. No word of a lie." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Rei frowned. "Well, those people must feel stupid now." She grinned slightly. "I was hazed by the kids in my house. No one else really paid any attention to me."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Bailey shrugged softly, shaking her head gently. "Nobody really remembers me except for Severus. Thank god, I was the most gawkish kid ever."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "None of the students seem to remember me from when I was here except for the twins."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Bailey laughed, "Well atleast you weren't ugly.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 pm

"I looked like a boy." Rei scowled slightly. "That's the only reason I grew my hair out."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 am

"You'd always look fine to me.." She made her way up to the staff table for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 am

"You didn't see me back then." Rei smirked slightly. "My hair was shorter than the twins', I'm flat chested, and I have no figure otherwise."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Bailey sat down beside Severus. "Hello Severus." She said softly and then she looked back at Rei. "You think that was bad? I was so gawkish people were so mean to me.." She shook her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Snape glanced at her and nodded his hello but didn't say anything and continued to eat.

Rei smiled slightly. "It was pretty bad for me too for a while at least." She shrugged a bit. "On the train on the way here for my first year, some big idiot seventh year Slytherin was bullying me about a bit and I ended up cursing him pretty good. Naturally all the younger Slytherins took a liking to me, especially when I was sorted into their house, saying I'd make a great Death Eater and whatnot, since I was so interested in the Dark Arts and whatnot." She rolled her eyes slightly. "But one day I was nice to one of the older Weasley boys, can't remember which one, and after that's when most of the bullying started. But once I made the Quidditch team and knocked out one of my main bullies with a Bludger, they left me alone...for the most part." She grinned mischievously for a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Bailey flushed, "I remember during my 6th year, we had a ball and I came down the stairs in this really nice dress, and Lucius Malfoy threw tomatoes at me and all the Slytherins and even the Gryffindors laughed, that was shortly before I departed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Rei rolled her eyes slightly. "Never met him but from everything I've heard, he sounds like a great git."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Bailey snickered softly into her pumpkin juice, she was eating cold cut sandwiches and macaroni salad. "Oh but school was so much fun." She said softly, shaking her head. "A really experimental time." She said softly and crossed her arms gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Rei smirked slightly. "Oh, I'll bet." She teased.

Snape cleared his throat suddenly and excused himself, swooping out of the Great Hall. Rei just snickered to herself as he left.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Bailey started to giggle when he burst out of the Great hall. "Seeing him on his toes is quite fun."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Rei grinned a bit. "He seemed oddly flustered for Snape. It's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Bailey laughed softly.

Belle cornered him in the hallway, "Professor?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: