Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Harry Potter - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Rei grinned a bit but it faded slightly as Fred came up to the staff table. "When d'you want me to serve my detention for today?" He seemed a bit more sedate than usual.

"Um..." Rei frowned slightly as she noted his odd mood. "We've got classes till supper." She paused for a moment. "You could just come in now and serve it while we're teaching the first years, as long as Bailey doesn't mind and you don't disrupt the class too much." She glanced at Bailey. "D'you mind?"

Snape scowled. "What is the meaning of this?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Bailey shook her head, "No, not at all."

Belle threw down the picture of her mother and him in 6th year. "You weren't going to tell m, where you? How long have you known you were my father?" She said stubbornly, much like Severus when he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 pm

"Thanks. I'll finish eating and be right there." He smiled but it didn't seem genuine. Rei frowned slightly and just watched him leave.

Snape raised an eyebrow slightly. "No I was not. You mother did not seem to want to tell you so I did not see the point in telling you myself." He scowled. "And I only found out recently myself. Your mother is probably the better person to interrogate. Now if you'll excuse me." He growled slightly and pushed past her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 pm

"What was that all about?" She frowned softly, looking at Rei.

Belle spun around, watching him walk away. "Or maybe I should interrogate my lack of a father." She spun around and headed into the great hall again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Rei frowned slightly and just stared after him in silence for a moment. "I'm not completely sure. I snapped at him the other night but I didn't think that would effect him like this. If it's even that at all."

Snape either didn't hear her or just ignored her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 am

Bailey shook her head gently. "That's no reason.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 am

"I know." Rei frowned and stood. "I'm gonna head on to the classroom to get ready for our first years." She smiled slightly and left the Great Hall, without another glance at Fred, whose eyes never left her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Bailey shook her head and followed after Rei not too long after, she made her way down to the dungeons trying to find Belle.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Snape had just come out of his private chambers, slamming the hidden door behind him, as Bailey passed by. "You daughter confronted me today." He growled slightly. "Not too long ago about being her father."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Bailey jumped and looked at him, 'Well what do you want? She looks like you to a tee. It was eventual she was going to get it." She crossed her arms slightly, "Have you seen her? I can't find her.. and she was suppose to show up to Charms."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

"She ran off towards the Great Hall when I told her that she should be interrogating you." He scowled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Bailey crossed her arms again. "Severus, stop holding grudges. She's missing, does that mean anything to you?" She spun and then stalked up the stairs to go looking for Belle.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 pm

"How am I holding a grudge?" He growled. "And she's still in the castle. No one can get out right now anyways."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Bailey ignored him, quickly searching the first two floors, she was so tired, her legs hurt, but she preserveered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Rei and Fred were exiting the DADA classroom as Bailey walked past it. "Hey. What's going on? You just completely missed class." She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:28 pm

"Belle is missing.." She frowned, "I can't find her and she didn't show up at Charms.. She also confronted Severus about.. yeah." She rubbed her temple slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

"I thought she was supposed to be in DADA." Rei frowned slightly.

"We'll help you find her." Fred piped in. Rei glanced at him which made him smile a bit. "I've got a free period now anyways."

"Have you gotten anyone to check her dorm room?" Rei frowned slightly again.

"I'll go check." Fred turned to leave then just paused for a moment. "I really have no idea who she is so if I found her, it wouldn't do me any good. So c'mon." He grabbed Rei's hand and pulled her off with him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Bailey crosses her arms, "She's got black waist length hair, it was tied back today..."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 pm

"I'll send my Patronus if we find her." Rei called back as she jogged slightly to keep up with Fred.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Bailey felt sick to her stomach, she leaned against the wall and lowered down it, she knew she should be searching but she was overcome with terror.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Snape came nearly jogging around the corner and nearly tripped over Bailey. "I've alerted Albus." He frowned slightly. "But the castle has been locked down all day." He paused for a moment. "She should be safe. Now get up and let's go find her."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Bailey lifted herself to her feet, "Right.." She said, swaying a bit, she followed Severus as they searched.

Belle was sitting in moaning myrtle's bathroom, against the wall, her eyes full of tears, her face looking like she had been crying.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Rei and Fred jogged past the out of order girls' bathroom and Rei just slid to a stop. "D'you think she checked in here?"

"Why would she be in there? It's out of order." Fred frowned slightly.

"Good place to hide." Rei shrugged and poked her head in. "Belle?" She walked into the bathroom, followed closely by Fred. "What's wrong, hun?" She kneeled down next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Belle looked away, tears falling down her cheeks, "My own father.. doesn't even want me.." She cried, tilting her head. "I just want a mum and a dad.." She said, burying her face into her knees.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 am

"Well, no offense meant or anything, but your dad's something of a greasy git." Rei smiled slightly. "And I'm pretty sure he just found out about it the other day." She paused for a moment. "That's a pretty big thing to find out and you can't expect him to completely change himself overnight."

"Wait a minute." Fred frowned slightly. "She's Sna-"

"Hush." Rei put one finger up to his lips, effectively silencing him. He just flushed slightly and grabbed her hand, holding it gently. "You really worried your mum though. D'you want me to tell her where you are or d'you want to wait a bit?" She smiled gently at Belle, pushing a stray strand of hair out of the young girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: