Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Harry Potter - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 am

"Tell her where I am.." She said softly, gripping her knees to her body quite quickly. She looked at Rei softly, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:12 am

Rei smiled and nodded and, with a flick of her wand, the silver weasel shot out of it and out the door.

Her Patronus popped up in front of Bailey and Snape. "She's safe in the out of order girls' bathroom of the second floor." It stated clearly in Rei's voice before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:15 am

Bailey rushed down the stairs quickly and suddenly the stairs started moving and knocked Bailey off the stairs, the only saving grace was that she had one hand on the stairs, grippin g it. "Severus.. Help!@" She said, having difficulty holding herself up.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 am

Snape acted quickly. He grabbed her wrist with one hand and with the other, he drew out his wand and flicked it, levitating her up to safety.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:26 am

Bailey fell ontop of him on the moving staircase, she stared at him, "I.. " She blushed softly. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 am

"No need." He frowned slightly then helped her steady herself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:41 am

Bailey looked at him and stood, grabbing his arm. "There you go.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:44 am

"Thank you." He murmured and then held his arm out to the side, indicating for her to go first. "Now for your daughter..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 am

She went to Moaning Myrtles bathroom and walked in just as her daughter was exiting.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:13 am

Rei and Fred were right behind Belle, Fred still holding Rei's hand. Snape just stood silently behind Bailey at this point.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 am

Bailey picked up Belle, who hugged her in return, eying Severus all the way. "Mum, I'm sorry I worried you.. I was just sad, that's all..."

Bailey kissed her forehead, "Oh Belle, I'm just happy you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

The other three just stood there in silence for a bit but Rei discreetly snatched her hand away from Fred when Snape glared at the two of them.

"Albus should be notified that we've found the girl." He murmured to himself slightly and with a flick of his wand, a silver doe shot out the tip and disappeared down the hall. "Now, unless anything else is needed of me, I will take my leave." He frowned slightly at them and then turned and swooped off before anyone could say anything.

"I always thought his Patronus would be something like a bat..." Fred frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Bailey carried Belle towards the Gryffindor common room, laughing slightly, the classes were over for that day and dinner was coming up relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm

Rei and Fred followed Bailey, seeing as they didn't have anything else that needed to be done. Fred seemed to be mostly back to his normal self, cracking jokes the whole way.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

When Bell went into her common room, Bailey breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Rei. "I was so worried.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Rei smiled at her. "Understandable."

The portrait of the Fat Lady hung open as she glared at Fred impatiently. "Are you going in or what?"

"Nah." Fred grinned as she swung closed with a 'hmph'.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Bailey smirked at Fred, "You're such a little troublemaker, Mr. Weasley." She said softly, "But if you wouldn't mind would you just keep an eye on Belle whenever you see her.. Just make sure she isn't a troublemaker." She stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 pm

"You have no idea." Fred rolled his eyes slightly and grinned a bit. "From what I've seen, she isn't one."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

"Good, if you'll excuse me for a moment.." She said, making her way towards the dungeons, she walked into Severus's classroom, since it was after class, she thought she'd see if he was there.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:01 pm

Snape came out of the storeroom in the back of the class with quite a few different ingredients in his arms. It was a few moments before he noticed Bailey. "I didn't notice you there. What do you want?" He made his way up to his desk and started arranging the ingredients a bit.

The silver doe bounded through the wall and came to a stop next to him. A smile ghosted across his face for a moment and he idly reached out to pet the doe as it vanished.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Bailey smiled, walking up and looking at him, "I wanted to say thank you for helping me find Belle.." She said, tilting her head slightly, "And also to give you this.." She leaned upwards, kissing him softly on the lips. She broke the kiss momentarily and walked backwards, a blush evident on her face. She turned around and strolled out of the potions classroom, her face a deep red color. She made her way up the stairs to the great hall, not expecting Severus to be at dinner, or anything to come of it really.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Snape was very surprised and it showed, his eyes wide. After she had left, he managed to compose himself a little and went about with his potion making.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Bailey entered the great hall, still red in the face and took her seat next to Rei. "Uhm, hi" She said, grinning and looking down
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:22 pm

"You seem oddly happy." Rei eyed her friend, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Bailey nibbled on her lip, "I'm.. maybe.." She said, pouring herself some tea and honey and loading her plate with some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: