Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! Empty
PostSubject: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Character Bios.

Name:
Artistic Talents:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

Setting:
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Bailey Dawn Coty.

Artistic Talents: Singing, acting.

Appearance: Red hair that's barely down to her shoulders, thinner and spike in the back with purple streaks, a curvy young woman with two lip piercings, a tongue piercing and blue glasses. She's about 5'7 and 200 pounds, she carries it well though. Her eyes change color depending on her mood. When she's neutral, they are just dark brown, when she's angry they are almost black, when she is happy they go to almost a golden, similar to the Cullen's themselves. But no matter what color her eyes are, they draw people in.

Personality: She's quiet, shy and reserved when you don't really know her. When you get to know her she's loud and funny, she's sarcastic and loves life. She harbors a deep secret and she hates talking about herself.

Background: She has a brain tumor, she moved away from Canada to get away from her drunken, abusive in every way, alcoholic mother. She also moved to make a new start and she will not tell anyone she's sick. She's been abused verbally and physically and emotionally, which you can tell by the way she flinches when people raise a hand or how she doesn't take criticism well.

Setting: Forks Washington.

Also playing:

Esme Cullen, Rosalie Cullen, Jasper Hale, Emmett Cullen.. And any one of the wolfies.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Artimas Maxwell (Arti for short)

Artistic Talents: Music

Appearance: Her hair's about chin-length for the most part, with longer bits near the front that brush her shoulders. It's a dark brown except for one pure white streak mixed in the left longer bit. Her eyes are a bright, crystal clear blue, the sort of blue eyes one usually sees in Arctic Wolves. She's tall, about 5'11, and well toned. Her skin's the tan colour that usually comes with being Native American.

Personality: She's usually very reserved and quiet but when she's around her friends, she's a lot more outgoing. She's incredibly stubborn and very impulsive. She's also oddly secretive and a little manipulative. She refuses to talk about herself and her past and whatnot.

Background: She lived in the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina for most of her life. She's half Quileute and half Nûñnë'hï ('spirit people' of Cherokee mythology) so after she left the Nûñnë'hï tribe for whatever reason, she headed towards La Push, where her dad was originally from.

Also playing Edward, Jake, Carlisle, Alice, and whoever else is needed.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:15 am

Bailey stared out from her window in her new hometown of Forks. It was just past midnight and she figured she'd better get to sleep, after all, she had school in the morning. When she finally went to bed, she woke groggily at 7:30 and dressed in skinny jeans, her red velvet boots overtop, a red tank top and a purple hoodie over it, it was drizzling, but it was really warm, oddly enough. So she walked downstairs with her napsack. "I have a present for you tonight, so be home promptly at 6:30." He nodded, "Are you sure you're okay, I mean.. You could rest, I don't want you over exerting yourself."

Bailey blinked, "Dad, I told you not to worry, if I don't feel well.. I will tell you. I'm gonna walk today, it's warm enough."

He nodded simply, "Don't forget your appointment with the doctor. He wants to meet you and make sure everything's in order for your chemo and radiation."

Bailey nodded and left, she loved the woods, so she ended up two hours late, when she walked into the office, the teacher smiled, "Ah, Miss. Coty. Yes, well you're late. Oh it's fine, I understand you probably got lost, it's 10 minutes until lunch time, why don't you go have a seat in the cafeteria?"

Bailey nodded softly and left, getting into the cafeteria and sitting down, soon there were students swarming around her and wanting to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:22 pm

As everyone crowded around Bailey, a group of five oddly pretty people strutted into the cafeteria and took a seat at a table in the corner that no one else seemed to get near. They didn't seem to pay any mind to anyone else in the room, absorbed in their own conversations. After a while though, one of the guys, the tallish one with the perfectly tousled hair, started to stare at her for a few moments, no expression whatsoever on his face. Once Bailey noticed him staring, his expressionless gaze lingered for a few more moments before turning towards one of his tablemates and joining in on whatever they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 am

Bailey glanced at him curiously. "Who's that?" She breathed softly. "Oh, that's the Cullens. Perfectly gorgeous every one of them. Dr. Cullen's like this matchmaker. They are all adopted, but all with each other. The blond one is Rosalie and the brown haired guy Emmett. The little girlish one, is Alice and Jasper's the one who's looks upset all the time." She said softly.

She tilted her head softly, "Who's he..?" She asked softly.

"That's Edward Cullen, pretty gorgeous, but apparently he doesn't like anyone here." She said softly, "Don't even bother."

"I wasn't planning on it honestly. No dating for me, I'm living a life of no dates." She said softly, but she glanced at him curiously again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 am

When she glanced at him that last time, he was staring at her again. But instead of the expressionless stare it was before, he was scowling and looking otherwise unhappy. After a moment of that, he just got up and sorta stalked out of the cafeteria. The rest of his family just shrugged slightly, got up, and trailed after him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 am

Bailey blinked softly and sighed softly, she made her way to gym and then her biology class, she walked in and it was obscenely hot in that room, the feeling of relief crossed her face when she stepped in front of a rather cold fan, her red hair blowing all over her face. "Ah yes, Ms. Coty. Welcome, Welcome!" He handed her some books and she glanced at the class and then at Edward who was the only seat open. Bailey didn't know how she felt about it, but then she was asked to introduce herself, so there she stood in front of the fan. "I'm Bailey Dawn.. You guys can call me whichever.." She smiled softly, looking down nervously before being led to her desk, which was with Edward. She sat down, shrugging off her coat, wearing her sweater underneath.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Edward's eyes followed her as she walked into the room with that same expressionless look. But as soon as she stepped in front of the fan, he went rigid. He sat straight up and looked like he was about to be violently ill. He even went as far as to clamp one hand over his nose and mouth. It only got worse when she sat down next to him. He edged himself as far away from her as he could get without being too obvious. His free hand, the one not clamped over the lower half of his face, was the one closest to her and it gripped the edge of the table, his knuckles turning white, even paler than he already was. But he didn't make any sort of noise at all. He just sort of glared straight ahead towards the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

That was the most strained hour of her entire life, all the while she kept wondering if it was her. Did she smell in some way? Were her clothes dirty, she kept trying to figure it out but then the bell rang and Edward shot from class. Bailey was confused and she made her way to the office to ask where the hospital was, since she would be walking there, and she stood in line, behind him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 pm

As soon as she opened the door, Edward stiffened visibly again. When it was his turn in line, he leaned over the desk a bit more than usual. "Is there any way possible that I can switch out my Bio class for another?" He frowned as he handed his schedule to the lady behind the desk.

"No, I'm afraid there's no others open." She replied after typing a bit in her computer. "It's a little late to be switching out classes anyways, dear." She smiled apologetically up at him.

"I'll just have to endure it then. Thank you." He frowned a bit and turned to leave, keeping as far away from Bailey as possible.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Bailey had even forgot to ask questions and she left immediately after that, making her way to the hospital and walking in and looking around, making her way to the desk. "Hi, I'm here for an appointment with Dr. Cullen.." She trailed off, wondering if it was a coincidence or not. When she took a seat in the waiting room, she put her headphones in and turned on her ipod on low so she could hear if she was called.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 pm

A few moments later, a man just as beautiful and pale as the Cullens from her school were stepped into the waiting room. "Miss Coty?" He smiled warmly at her. "I'm ready for you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Bailey stood and took out her earphones and smiled, "Hi.. I'm Bailey." She said, smiling at him again, there was no easy way to go about this, as she moved into a dr's room and sat on the bed with the paper mat. "So.. I trust you got all the files from the hospital in Canada?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:54 pm

"It's nice to meet you Bailey." He smiled warmly again and extended a hand to her. "I am Carlisle." He nodded slightly. "Yes, I did. I was actually just looking over them before you got here."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "I have a favor to ask of you." She took a deep breath and looked at him softly. "I want not one word of this spoken to anyone.. I don't really want anyone to know." She looked down, "Everyone knew back in Canada and bad things happened because of it."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:10 pm

"If I told anyone, you could have me fired." He smiled slightly. "Patient-doctor confidentiality. And I rather like my job."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Bailey nodded softly, "Thank you, Dr. Cullen." She looked around. "So what do you think medically? Chemo, or radiation?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

"Well..." He took a seat in the extra chair that was there. "I'm sure you know the side effect of both and they'll both hopefully achieve the same thing in the end so I think that I'll leave it up to you. With whatever you choose, we'll be able to start you in about a week."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

"Chemo." She said automatically, it was all she knew and she looked at Carlisle. "Can it be during gym class? I hate gym class." She frowned softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 pm

He smiled slightly. "I was going to schedule you for afterschool but I think I can pull it off during gym time."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Bailey smiled, "Well just give me some notice on the phone and I'll come in for it then." She said softly, "Thank you, Dr. Cullen."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 pm

"I will give you a call whenever I have your appointment set up." He smiled warmly and stood to show her out. "You're very welcome, Miss Coty. I hope you enjoy it here in Forks."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Bailey made her way home, when suddenly someone in an orange pick up truck drove up. Bailey looked a bit confused. When Charlie came out he smiled at her, "Bailey, hey, how was school?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

A tall and sort of lanky teenager exited from the driver's seat of the truck. "Hey, Charlie." He beamed widely at Charlie before grabbing a wheelchair from the bed of the truck and going around to the passenger side to help his father out and into the wheelchair. He lagged behind Billy a few steps as Billy wheeled himself towards Bailey and Charlie. The boy eyed Bailey a little and grinned widely at her in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: