Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 pm

She left with the school bell rang and by then the halls were packed with students. Bailey walked through the icey pass in the school, putting her headphones in. When she heard a loud screech, she spun around and saw a rather large van skirting towards her fast. Bailey leaned into her truck as far as she could, it was like the sound was sucked out of the air. So this was how she was gonna die?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:16 pm

What happened next was over before she knew any better. All of a sudden, she had been pushed roughly to the ground and Edward was inbetween her and the van. "Are you all right?" He asked her, frowning slightly at the indention where his hand had been moments before.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Bailey's heart was beating crazy fast as she stared at him and then the indent where his hand was. She stared at him, "What.. are you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm

He raised an eyebrow slightly. "A regular person? What else would I be?" He easily helped her into a sitting position as people started to swarm around them. "You hit your head pretty hard. You need to get to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 pm

When she was transported to the hospital, she sat in the emergency room, a bandage on her head and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Carlisle strode into the room a few moments later. "How are you feeling? Edward filled me in on what happened."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 pm

"Fine." She smiled softly, "I didn't hit my head, not once. He's wrong about that."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

"You cracked your head on the concrete pretty hard when he tackled you out of the way." Carlisle frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 am

" I didn't." She said softly, pausing. "It was luucky he was there." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 am

"If you say so." He frowned slightly. "Yes. You are a very lucky person."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

Bailey was all ready to go and had left the room to call her mother, when she saw them Edward, Rosalie and Carlisle. "Hey, can I talk to you?" She said to Edward, staying back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:31 am

"Sure." He frowned slightly and moved towards her a little.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 am

"You saved me.. You pushed the van way with your hand.." She looked at him, "You dented it...." She kept her voice low.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm

"No. I just pushed you out of the way." He frowned slightly. "That dent was already there."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 pm

"I watched you cause that dent!" She whispered softly. "I know what I saw."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 pm

"No you didn't." He scowled. "You don't know what you're talking about. It would be b est for you if you just forgot about this whole thing." HE stated simply before turning and going back to join his family.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Bailey stared at his back and then turned the corner, angry and made her way out of the hospital with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 pm

There were a quite a few people from school that crowded around her as she tried to exit the hospital, trying to find out if she was okay and all.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Bailey didn't even respond and went to school the next morning, she was so confused and she sat in the cafeteria, looking at the salad bar.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm

The Cullens came in as usual and sat at their normal table in the corner, none of them even glancing Bailey's way.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Bailey's guitar was lying on the table and Bailey stood up, making her way from the table of friends to go to the salad bar and assemble some lunch, she picked up an apple and assembled some fruit salad.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hey." She didn't even notice Edward behind her until he spoke up.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Bailey was startled and she dropped her apple in her startled state.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Edward gently kicked the apple back up and caught it, in one hand mind you, and held it out for her. "You startle easy." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

"Thanks." She went to the other side of the salad bar and realized everyone was staring. "You know, why are you even talking to me?" She said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!   Twilight/New Moon/Thingies! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight/New Moon/Thingies!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: