Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 am

Bailey shook her head softly, "You have to.." She said softly, "Erin, he probably already knows, he'll kill you both." She said, her body shaking of coldness and upcoming doom. "I couldn't bare to see you guys hurt."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 am

"LIke I said, I ain't leaving you here. Come with me!"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 am

Bailey grabbed Erin's hand quickly, watching Gerry as she left very sadly, she bolted down the stairs quickly. "Erin, what's going on, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 am

"We just gotta get outta here." She ran back to their room so that they could pack a few things before leaving.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 am

Bailey blinked softly and stared out the window, "Erin.. We can't go anywhere.." She groaned, "It's snowed in the doors.." She said, her eyebrows raising as she backed away from the window, int something hard.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

"Psh. Snow can be walked on." Erin shrugged like it was nothing and continued packing.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am

"Erin, I can't leave Gerry here, I love him.." She said softly, "I mean, I really love him.." She said softly, taking Erin by the shoulders, "Please.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 am

"But you said he'd kill us if we stayed and didn't cut contact." Erin frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 am

Bailey widened her eyes, "We left Gerry alone!" She bolted out of the room and up the stairs, running for the door that led to the outside balcony.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 am

She left Erin standing there with a wide-eyed hurt look on her face.

When Bailey got up to the roof, Gerry was still up there, unharmed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

Bailey looked at him, "Gerry, come with us.." She said softly, "I know I hurt you and I'm sorry.." She tilted her head softly. "I never meant to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 am

"No." He didn't look at her. "I'm not gonna run away. I can't even bring myself to believe that story..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

Bailey shook her head, "You're not alone, I questioned my own eyes and sanity.." She said softly, "You mean so much to me.." She breathed out, "I don't want you to get hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:09 am

"Why would I get hurt if I don't believe you?" He raised an eyebrow slightly. "If this whole story's true, then I'd be more worried about the one that tried to run away with you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 am

"Erin?" She turned around and growled, " If my best friend is in any way hurt.." She spun around, "I'll hit you." She said and grabbed his hand, tugging him down the stairs towards Erin's room.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 am

When they got down to the room, Erin was no where to be seen. "You should've just left with her when you had the chance." Gerry frowned slightly and just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 am

Bailey grabbed his hand again, "No!" She growled, "You're staying with me.." She opened the mirror, looking at him. "Believe me now?" She said at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 am

The mirror didn't budge when she tried to open it. Gerry just frowned. "You probably just hurt her feelings running off and leaving her like that, especially if the story's true, after she put herself in danger to try to save you." He just shrugged slightly and walked off.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 am

Bailey leaned against the mirror, sliding down it watching Gerry go. "I swear to god Erik, I'll kill you.." She said softly, bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 am

The room was silent except for Bailey's crying.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 am

Bailey looked angry and stood, running into her room and slamming the mirror open with her metal hairbrush, as she opened the mirror and made her way down, leaving the mirror open.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 am

There was a metal gate at the bottom of that staircase that was bolted shut.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 am

Bailey grwled, she could see reflections of the lake from here, "Erik! You want me? You've got me, you can have me!" She hissed. "Please just let her go and let me in!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 am

There was no answer.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 am

Bailey slammed against it, over and over again, until her head was bleeding from a cut and she was exhausted. "Erik.." She whispered softly, collapsing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next