Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 am

When Bailey woke the next day, she was laying in her bed in her pjs. The cut on her forehead was bandaged neatly and the mirror wasn't broken. It was still locked but this time the mirror was a lot more durable and wouldn't be broken so easily.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 am

Bailey tilted upwards and blinked, she bolted out f bed and tried the mirror and then walked out of her room to utter silence, it was so silent, it was creepy. "Erin?" She called softly, wondering what was going on, if all it was was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 am

No one answered her. The hallways seemed to be completely deserted.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am

Bailey walked along the hallways, trying to hear anything else. "Hello?" She said loudly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 am

There were some faint voices coming from the general area of the theater where some of the crew was working on the set.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 am

Sam saw her and lowered down hi ladder, "Aye Bailey, are you alright?" He said, looking concerned.

"What happened, Sam?" She said softly.

"We found you outside a few days ago." Sam said, "You had the worst fever in the world. We called in a doctor." He said, frowning.

Bailey blinked, "Where's Erin?" She said softly, "Or Gerry?" She frowned.

"We thought Erin just left, she might have just gone home from the holidays, thankfully there's no rehearsals." He frowned, "And you're still sick, you need to go back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 am

Gerry was no where to be seen amongst all the crew.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 am

Bailey nodded and suddenly felt faint, collapsing, and Sam helped her back to her room, before walking off to find Gerry. "Hey mate." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 am

Gerry had been hiding out in his room. He frowned slightly but still let Sam in. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:09 am

"I brought you some lunch.." He said softly, "You need to talk to Bailey.." He said, setting the plate down. "She doesn't understand what's going on, she was asking for you... She's very sick."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 am

"I don't need to do anything." He scowled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 am

"Gerry, stop being so god damned stubborn." He said, "She needs you, now I don't know what's happening to the girl, but whatever it is, she's definitely not faking, shes truly confused and upset."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 am

"She doesn't need me. She needs someone like Erin." He shrugged slightly. "But she's up and vanished."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

"Did you really just say that, mate? She doesn't love Erin. She loves you. You can see it in her eyes. And you.. well god, I hope you love her. Otherwise you've been leading her on."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Gerry just scowled at Sam and stood. "I don't need to be lectured about this." He walked out of his room and grumbled his way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Bailey was busy trying trying to map out the theater, drawing pictures down through the secret passageways she knew of, coughing lightly with how sick she was.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Gerry grumbled his way into the theater, flopping himself into a seat in the back row, leaning back and covering his eyes with his arm.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Bailey made her way to the theater, not noticing Gerry, She walked on the stage, coughing and trying to quiet her cough as she opened the trap door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Gerry heard her and sat up a bit, noticing her going down the trap door. "What is she doing..." He muttered to himself and got up to investigate when he was sure that she wouldn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:50 pm

The basement as completely flooded and Bailey breathed, dunking under the water and slipping through the grate.

Sam blinked and walked over to Gerard, "Did Bailey just slide down there..?" He blinked, "Isn't she sick?" He slipped down and gasped at the cold water, "Holy shit, mate. It's freezing."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:53 pm

"She was telling the truth..." He murmured to himself, shock registering on his face. He slipped down and hurried after Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Bailey made her way towards the grate, the eerie candlelight shocked her as she made her way towards the staircase and climbed up, her weak, sick body trembling with the cold.

Sam made his way and saw the lake and the gondola and his heart stopped.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 pm

"He must be keeping Erin down here..." Gerry murmured to Sam.

"So how should I properly dispose of you?" Erik's voice echoed menacingly throughout his lair. "If I were to let you live, I suppose have punished you enough to teach her a lesson. Breaking a person like this has been too much fun. I will need to do it more, instead of simply killing."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Bailey bolted up the stairs and took Erik down with her body, "Let her go!" She screeched, getting her hands firmly around his neck.

Sam bolted across the way and started untying Erin quickly. "We've got ya lass."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Erik grabbed Bailey's wrists and easily pushed her back off of him. Jumping up, he dragged Bailey to her feet, grabbing her throat with one hand but not choking her or anything. "See what I have done to your friend because you had the nerve to disobey me." He growled.

When Sam tried to start untying her, she visibly recoiled from his touch. "Don't touch me!" She curled herself up as small as she could and just sobbed. She was covered in bruises and scratches and there was a very dark rope burn around her neck. Her clothes were in tatters on the floor a few feet away and she was just wearing a very tattered and dirty men's button up shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next