Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Bailey slid the door open and slid it shut behind her. She went to the task of pulling down every picture on her bulletin board. The posters and the plushies of the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Gerry waited patiently outside her room and Erin had fallen asleep face down on the bed where she had flopped on it earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Bailey smiled and opened up the door, "Okay, Come in, love."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 am

Gerry smiled warmly at her and entered her room, glancing around it a little.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm

"Couldn't take the posters down.." She frowned softly. All things considered she had a beautiful room. It was painted blood red and there were pictures of her back in her gothier days, back when she was healthy, there was a small bookshelf lined with books and movies, most of them Gerard butler related and a TV. The walls were also filled with posters. The ugly truth poster with Gerard butler, a Phantom poster and even a Dracula 2000 poster. Her bed was queen sized and it had beautiful emerald green sheets and a duvet. On her dresser was more her area, make up, a little Phantom memoribilia and up in the corner of her mirror, beside a perfect replica of Gerry's mask was her first ticket to Phantom, it was back dated 1993. So she was three. "Have a seat, make yourself comfortable, whatever."

Just then, he noticed it, a picture frame had painted, by a little girl, maybe her. And in the picture frame was her and her father on Halloween, her dad dressed as Phantom and she was dressed as Christine and they were singing. She was on his shoulders, with her little curly ringlets and she looked happy, wholesome.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 pm

He smiled slightly as he looked around her room. "Thanks for bringing me here." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"Isn't that what normal people do? Bring their boyfriends home to their parents?" She tilted her head softly, "I mean, I'm not normal, but I wanted to do this."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm

"Not everyone does that anymore. Means a lot to me that you did though." He grinned.

Erin groggily poked her head into the room. "Makes me feel like I need t'take y'all back to my place too." She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 pm

"That sounds like a plan." She winked softly, "I mean, we should all meet each other parents. Including yours." She poked Gerry in the nose.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"Maybe some other time." He wrinkled his nose up a little, a result of the poke. "My parents would kill me if I dropped in with guests without telling them." He grinned slightly.

"My mum won't care one bit." Erin shrugged. "She'll like to know that I have real friends." She rolled her eyes slightly. "And y'all can meet people that are more stubborn than I am." She grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Bailey sighed softly, "More stubborn than you?" She smirked, "Well hell, I'm down." She winked softly. She leaned back against the wall, feeling odd here too, like something was watching her. "Maybe it's just being in that theater, but now I feel like I'm being constantly watched.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Erin just rolled her eyes.

Gerry frowned slightly. "I actually feel like I'm not being watched for once." He smiled slightly.

"I sorta miss it." Erin shrugged a bit as she began to shuffle out of Bailey's room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Bailey shrugged, "Me too.." She said softly, daydreaming. "Have a good night Erin." She said softly and she yawned. She was tired after a 9 hour flight, who wouldn't be?
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 pm

"Night, love." She murmured as she shuffled away.

"You miss it?" Gerry frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yeah, it's weird. Because I knew no matter where I was or what I was doing, I was always being watched, which was creepy, yes.. But in a way, kinda comforting too. I didn't have to worry about fainting. I knew someone would always find me no matter what because Erik made it so." She shrugged, "I however, don't miss him in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 pm

"I know." He smiled a bit, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Bailey smiled, "Come to bed?" She asked, grinning softly. "Tomorrows the day you get to meet my mother, oh lord."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm

"Everything'll work out fine in the end." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Bailey crawled into bed, she was wearing her Phantom pyjama pants and a tank top, when she was in she smiled. "Ah, nice and comfy. My own bed, oh how I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Gerry was just wearing a loose pair of black pj pants. "It does sound wonderful to be in your own bed."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

"Oh yeah? Do you like my bed?" She smiled, it was like sleeping on a cloud, much better than those other beds at the theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

He flopped down in her bed next to her. "It is nice. But anything is wonderful when I'm next to you." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Bailey grinned softly, snuggling with him. The night seemed to fly by and soon she was awake, her eyes not daring to open yet. It was morning, she could tell that much. "Mmm." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 pm

"G'mornin', love." Gerry was already awake, surprisingly enough.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

"Good morning.." She said sleepily, "What.. woke you up?" She tilted her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next