Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 pm

"Gerry, he's wrapping my wound.. I didn't have the strength and my phone isn't with me.." She whispered, it was obvious she was getting more out of it by the minute, sicker and sicker until she was shaking. "I'm so cold.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Erik was quick to move, draping a blanket across her shoulders as he knelt to examine her wound. With deft hands, he examined her wound. "Hand me the clean dressing." He ordered Gerry, who was still standing there by the door, dumbfounded. Erik's command snapped his mind back to the situation at hand and he moved to hand Erik everything he needed. Erik, then, very gently cleaned Bailey's wound and dressed it again. "You need to rest." He murmured softly to Bailey, gently laying her flat on her bed and covering her with the blanket. "Make sure she rests. She cannot exert herself at all or else the wound will open again." Erik stated curtly to Gerry as he stood then quickly vanished behind the mirror.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Bailey glanced up at Gerry. "Why does it always seem that I'm incapacitated in bed for the majority of the time.." She groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Gerry still seemed rather dumbstruck by what just occurred but he shook most of it off after a few moments. "You just need to stop pushing yourself so hard, love." He sat down on the edge of her bed. "Rest. Let yourself heal before you do anything else." He smiled slightly down at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm

"I'm truly sorry I didn't call you. But I felt myself getting weaker.." She said. In the next two weeks, she didn't speak, every morning someone would come in and try to get her to talk, but she just wouldn't. She would barely eat. She didn't even want to sing, she just stared at the wall in a depressive state.

Sam stared at Gerry, "She hasn't spoke in two weeks Gerry... Aren't you getting worried?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 pm

"Of course I'm getting worried!" Gerry scowled at his friend. "I've been trying to get her to talk to me for the past two goddamned weeks! Meanwhile your 'girlfriend' hasn't even come to see Bailey once this whole time." He swore under his breath quietly. Erin hadn't talked to anyone over the past two weeks. She was rarely ever seen to top it all off.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 pm

"Do you blame Erin? She had a pretty traumatic event happen to her. Maybe you should see.. if.. He could make her talk?" Sam looked at him. "It might be worth a shot."

Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

"You've got to be out of your mind if you think I would ever consider that." Gerry scowled angrily at his friend.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

"What have you got to lose, Gerry? He obviously cares about her the way he was bandaging her up. You can't be there all the time." He pointed out, getting frustrated. "He is probably always there making sure she's okay."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

"I am not going to ask him for help." Gerry scowled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:31 pm

"At least then you would know. He's probably already talking to her Gerry and if you can't see that you are stupid." He huffed, stomping away.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Gerry sighed from frustration after his friend stormed off. He made his way to Bailey's room to check on her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Bailey was just sitting, staring at the wall absent mindedly, when he peeked in, she looked at him slightly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 pm

He smiled slightly when he saw her. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:38 pm

She smiled softly and then looked at the wall again and then when he was gone she sighed softly, nibbling at her lip. She wished she would just talk, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. There was talk of replacing her on the managers part and honestly, she thought that they should.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Her room was silent, like it had been when she was alone the whole two weeks.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 pm

She stood up for the first time in two weeks and leaned against the mirror for support as she shifted into the vanity chair and began to write her letter of resignation, scratching along the paper, it almost delved her into tears but she couldn't help but feel that it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 pm

"Why are you giving up like this?" Erik's voice echoed softly throughout her room. "I think that you truthfully do not want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19