Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:47 am

"Hm." Rei frowned slightly. "I'll go check on her then." She mumbled, turned around, and shuffled back towards the room Bailey slept in. She knocked on the door. "Bailey?" She slowly opened the door and poked her head in.

"How am I a bad influence?" He frowned as he got up and went to help Devon.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 am

Devon laughed softly, "I was joking, you silly ass.." He said softly, handing off the clean dishes to him so he could dry them.

There was Bailey lying there, she was breathing softly, her hands wrapped around something, , the chain was hanging out of her hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:53 am

GraveRobber just rolled his eyes as he dried the dishes.

"Bailey?" Rei frowned sleepily. She slowly walked over to the side of the bed and perched on the edge. "Baaaaileeey?" She glanced down at whatever it was in Bailey's hands but didn't feel like being that nosey. She gently shook Bailey's shoulder to try to get her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:56 am

Bailey gripped her hand softly and opened her eyes, "Rei.." She muttered softly and moved over, "Lay down with me for a minute.." She said, stretching. and lying on her arm looking at the clock. "Wow, I was out for that long.." She said softly, "Thats unreal, I'm usually never asleep, past 9.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:59 am

Rei smiled. "Mmmkey." She laid down on the bed next to Bailey. "Yeah, Devon was worried about you. But he didn't wanna just come in here, in case you were naked or anything." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:02 am

She snorted, laughing softly, "What would you have done if I was naked?" She said softly, shaking her head. "Probably the same thing he would have done, poked me with a stick and told me to get dressed.." She giggled softly into Rei's arm. "I'm really sorry about last night.. I mean.." She shook her head, "If I had known that you were going to have a problem with my outfit I would have covered up, I just had nothing to wear.." She blushed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 am

"Nah. I mean, it's not like you ain't got nothing I haven't seen." Rei rolled her eyes slightly. "And besides, the only things that should be poked with sticks are dead things and really smelly people." She stated, matter-of-factly. "Don't be sorry." She raised an eyebrow slightly. "I didn't have a problem with it. It looks great on you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 am

Bailey blushed softly, "Hey well.." She blinked at the last part, "Really?" She smiled softly, blushing, leaning up to kiss the side of her lips softly, "Thank you.." She said gently, stroking her hair back, "That means a lot to me.." She breathed softly, "You should just kiss me, Rei.. I want it.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:26 pm

"Really..." Rei smiled slightly. "You really want me to kiss you..." She murmured, lips inches from Baileys, before closing the distance between them.

"What's taking her so long?" GraveRobber frowned. He was lounging around on the couch, his hands locked behind his head.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Bailey kissed her softly, gently placing her hand on Rei's cheek, as her other hand gently massaged her arm slightly, entwining her fingers with Rei's softly.

Devon rolled his eyes, putting the dishes away, "Jesus, she's been gone for like 2 minutes. Cool it, lest you be considered a controlling boyfriend.." He said softly, leaning against the wall slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Rei's free hand reached up and entangled itself in Bailey's hair, returning Bailey's kisses.

GraveRobber just shrugged. "I'm not her boyfriend." He stood and stretched.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Devon rushed to the stairs, going up to see what was going on, along with assuming GraveRobber.

Bailey gently trailed her hand up her legs, and her cold hands slid underneath Rei's shirt, gently ghosting over her bare stomach, higher and higher while she kissed Rei, her lips pulling back to kiss down Rei's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:01 pm

A soft moan escaped Rei's lips and her back arched slightly to Bailey's touch.

GraveRobber chuckled slightly as he followed Devon closely. "Now who needs to cool it?" He teased. He managed to get in front of Devon in the hallway and when he reached the room Bailey had slept in, he just walked in without bothering to knock. When he noticed what exactly was going on, he smirked and whistled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Bailey pulled her hand back, "You really need to learn to knock.." She said softly, a soft blush on her cheeks as she stared at Rei. She leaned down to kiss her cheek, helping her into a sitting position, before flipped over herself to stare at GraveRobber, the sheet covering the lower half of her body, still in the red nightgown. "Do you.. Really have to keep doing that?" She said softly.

Devon, blinked, looking up from the paper, "He does that a lot, so are you two going to come downstairs, or do we need to put you in separate rooms?" Devon teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Rei leaned back against the headboard, crossing her arms over her chest. "I think he just wants to join in." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, now that you mention it..." He smirked lopsidedly, one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Bailey stood up, "Sorry, I don't do threesomes.." She said softly, walking towards Devon and leading him downstairs. Devon sighed at Bailey, "Okay, this is new.. Bailey, I've never seen you hug another person other than me, now you're making out and almost having sex with girls?" He said and Bailey grabbed a sandwich, "Hey, look, Devon, you're just mad because you like the girl and trust me, you aren't going to get inbetween Rei and GraveRobber so don't even try.."

Devon frowned, "Seems, you're getting inbetween them." He stated and Bailey raised her eyebrows, "Please, I like Rei so what?" She said, grabbing her coat, "I'll be back soon, I'm going to the mall." She said softly. "I need new stuff."

"I don't think it's her alone you like.." He whisper.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 pm

"Well, I tried." He shrugged. "You gonna get out of bed?"

"But it's so comfy." Rei flopped back over on the bed.

"Oh c'mon." GraveRobber went and grabbed Rei's hands, pulling her up. "You haven't even ate yet."

"Oh yeah." She frowned slightly then wandered downstairs, GraveRobber following close behind.

"When am I gonna get my shirt back anyways?" He frowned, following her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Devon blinked and handed Rei a plate as she walked down the stairs, "Eat, you need your strength.." He said softly, "Bailey is on her way to pick up some clothes for you and her and some girly necessities.." He smiled softly. "Also, I just think she needed to be away from GraveRobber."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:39 pm

"Needed to be away from me? I haven't even spent that much time around her." GraveRobber frowned.

"If I were her, I'd wanna get away from you too." Rei shrugged slightly as she sat on the couch and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Devon shook his head, "You remind her of Daniel, and in Bailey's mind.. well that's sorta kinda not good.. She's afraid of getting close to anyone again.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:53 pm

"Hmph. She didn't seem too scared to get close to Rei earlier." He muttered, flopping down onto the couch nest to Rei.

"Shut up." She swatted at him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Devon rubbed his forehead, "Dude.. That's because Rei is a girl.. and she's smart." He smiled softly, "And she feels safe around Rei."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Rei hopped up and smiled at Devon. "Thanks for the food." She made her way into the kitchen and began to wash off her plate.

"Flirt." GraveRobber grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Whore." Rei didn't even look up at him.

"Look who's talking." He grinned slightly.

"At least I got paid for it." Rei shrugged. "You had to exchange drugs to get people to sleep with you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Devon rubbed his forehead as Bailey walked back in and blinked softly, shaking her head. "Oh you two, don't start... You're going to give me a headache.." Bailey said softly, setting own the bags on the table.

Devon sighed gently and started going through the bags, "Thanks Bailey." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"Sorry." Rei grinned sheepishly.

"That was quick." GraveRobber stood and wandered over to where they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next