Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Bailey handed him a bag, and then Rei, each with their own individual shower stuff and some clean clothes, she then took her own bag and put it to the side, she then put the groceries away, Devon leaving the room, temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 pm

"Ooh. Thanks." Rei grinned. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She grabbed the bag and scampered off towards the shower.

"Thanks.." GraveRobber smiled slightly, glanced at Bailey out of the corner of his eyes. He frowned slightly then went and flopped back onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Bailey sat on the couch with him, about as far away as she could get. She smiled softly, shaking her head as she looked down to her already healing hand, thanks to Devon's numbing cloths. "It's quiet.." She said softly, fidgeting with her hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 pm

He glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes again then closed them, leaning back and locking his hands behind his head. "Yeah...it is."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:39 pm

She stood again and started pacing gently, back and forth. "Sing.." She said softly, "The first thing that comes to mind.." She said softly, looking down. "Don't even protest, just sing.." She said very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm

GraveRobber paused for a moment, looking up at her. He opened his mouth slightly, as if not sure what to say, before taking a deep breath.

Kisses left longing, somewhere behind us
Asking for comfort, like cats in between
This new regretting, how foolish the choices
That once seemed so meaningful, so sturdy and sane
Seconds in silence, last half of forever
Searching for glimpses lovers embraced
How close and how distance, we stand to each other
Knowing that nothing here can ever be replaced
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:06 pm

She looked at him and while he was singing, she started.

"Cause you don't see me
And you don't need me
And you don't love me
The way I wish you would
The way I know you could

I dream a world where you understand
That I dream a million sleepless nights
But I dream a fire when you're touching my hand
But it twists into smoke when I turn on the lights
I'm speechless and faded
It's too complicated
Is this how the book ends?
Nothing but good friends?"

She glanced at him, as it should have been ringing in his ears by now, inside his head as his song rang in hers.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Graverobber's eyes widened and he stopped singing, breathing deeply. "Wha....what did you just do?" He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Bailey blinked, shutting her eyes, "If you need me.. Just sing that song you did.. And I'll be here, no matter where I am.." She said softly, staring at him. She thought to herself and vice versa.... That was also implanted into his mind. Not all things are as they seem...
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:20 pm

"What..." He frowned, apparently incredibly confused. "How....how the fuck did you do that?"

"Do what?" Rei came down the stairs, wearing a simple dark red corset with a black pattern and a knee-length black skirt. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Bailey shook her head and practically ran outside, slamming the door behind her. She sighed, making her way down a blocked off alley, it was damn near eight oclock at night now and it was just starting to get dark, and she needed time to think.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 pm

"What'd you do to her?" Rei scowled at him.

"I...I didn't do anything." He was still incredibly confused.

"Then why'd she run off like that?"

"I don't know..." He just stared at the door. Rei sighed and went outside after Bailey. She followed Bailey silently, not making herself known. She felt like Bailey just needed to think but Rei wanted to keep an eye on her either way.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Bailey sat on a bench, obscured from view, Great now a drug dealing Grave Robber thought she was a freak too, this is why only Devon knows.. Well knew about her strange gift, she clasped her hands together. What was she to do now? Could she leave and risk being caught? It might be better for everyone if she just did. Tears streamed down her cheeks softly and silently as her lips twitched. Why did this have to be so hard?

Suddenly a epo man came out from behind her and stuck his knife in the back of her neck, narrowily missing any vital organs, Bailey gasped and slid down the bench.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Rei's eyes widened and she did the first thing that came to mind: she tackled the Repo Man. She landed with a sickening crunch on the arm that was already injured. "Fuck.." She swore loudly and staggered, the pain making her vision swim. The Repo Man recovered and after he retrieved his dropped knife, he stabbed her in the shoulder. She screamed and fell to her knees, the knife still sticking out of her shoulder. For whatever reason, The Repo Man kneeled in front of her and laughed. Rei took a shaky but deep breath, ripped the knife out of her shoulder and slammed it into the Repo Man's throat. He fell to the ground, gurgling.

After GraveRobber had recovered from the initial shock, he grabbed his bag and followed Bailey and Rei. When he heard Rei's scream, he ran towards where it came from. "Rei?" He called out, quietly, once he had reached the graveyard.

"Over here. Bailey needs help." She gasped, leaned against a crypt, and slid to the ground.

"What? What happened?" He hurried over to Bailey's side.

"Repo Man." Rei gestured to the still gurgling Repo Man. "Help her. She's gonna go into shock soon...she needs..." She gasped in pain again. "She needs Zydrate..." She fell over on the ground, unconsious.

"Fuck.." He pulled the needlegun out of his bag and loaded his last vial of Zydrate into it. After one last glance at Rei, he injected Bailey with the drug.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Bailey's body arched when he shot the zydrate into her, as anybody's did, and she gasped softly, her eyes shutting tightly. It seemed so different, her first taste of zydrate, such an innocent young girl, it was a different light than she was use to being in...

Devon came running and knocked GraveRobber back, "No, Bailey, fuck..." He kneeled to her and took her pulse, and flung her over, pulling out a needle and thread, he started to quickly sew up the back of her neck quickly, and when he was done, he stood, pointing to Bailey, "You. Over there.." He hissed at GraveRobber, "Watch her. Make sure she's still breathing, you bloody prat." He made his way to Rei, placing a numbing cloth over the skin for few seconds and then started to sew up her shoulder roughly. His hands were shaking with worry about Bailey.

Bailey breathed softly now, her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick at her lips, satiated by the drug for now, her body feeling numb and her skin feeling even cooler than usual.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

GraveRobber sat on the ground next to Bailey, watching her closely. His eyes kept flicking over to where Rei was, worry plainly etched on his face. "It wasn't a full dose." He muttered. "Only a very watered down half dose. Just enough to keep her from going into shock." He was mumbling rather rapidly by now. "I don't carry full doses with me anymore. I keep them hidden. I just carry the half doses to try to help Rei get over her addiction...."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Devon walked over to GraveRobber and pulled him back, "GraveRobber, you can't.. You need to stay calm.. For Bailey's sake.." He sighed gently, "She might not make it through the night.. Let's get her back to my house.." He picked her up, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 pm

GraveRobber sighed and stood, going over to where Rei was laying, still unconsious, and gently picked her up. He followed Devon in complete silence.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Devon laid Bailey in the guest room, along with Rei, they were side by side and Devon looked at Bailey softly. "I'll take first shift, go and get some sleep.." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:38 pm

"No. I wanna stay with Rei..." He mumbled, pulling a nearby armchair up to the side of the bed that Rei was on and just collapsed in it.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

"GraveRobber, you're no good to her passed out..." He said softly and then lifted Bailey to take her pulse, gripping her arm slightly, and something fell out of her hand and dropped on the bed that Devon didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

"I'm not tired and I'm not leaving." He glared at Devon for a moment then glanced down at what Bailey had dropped. He didn't make any move to grab it though 'cause he really didn't feel like dealing with Devon at the moment.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Devon left the room to grab more numbing cloths and some more supplies.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

GraveRobber's curiosity finally won and he leaned over Rei to grab whatever it was that Bailey had dropped.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

It was a sparkling silver heart necklace with a garnet inscribed into the middle, it shimmered like diamonds though, it looked just as shiny as the day she got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next