Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm

He examined it closely, letting it dangle between his fingers. After a moment, he glanced up at Bailey then slipped the necklace into his pocket. He sighed deeply and just leaned back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Bailey mumbled something, but it was hard to hear, "Grave.." She whispered softly, gripping where her necklace was suppose to be.

Devon came back in the room and laid a numbing cloth over the back of her neck, and then a few more over Rei's shoulder. "I'm going to get some sleep.. Will you be able to watch them, then?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm

GraveRobber frowned slightly. "Yeah. I'll be able to watch them." He said, without looking at Devon. He was just staring at both Rei and Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Devon nodded and left the room, now all there was to do was wait until they woke up.

Bailey was making noises, she was dreaming she was running through the graveyard, being chased by the repo man, her body was shaking and shuddering all over the bed, violently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 pm

"Bailey?" GraveRobber frowned. He leaned over Rei again and gently touched Bailey's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 am

But she only turned more and more violent at his touch, she was mumbling no, now, no, no no,.. She shivered softly. Her back was arching as she gripped the bedsheets.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 am

"Bailey? Calm down..." He frowned and tried to wake her. "You're gonna hurt yourself..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Bailey eyes opened slightly and she looked around, panicking slightly. Until she saw where she was and what she was doing. She lied back, her eyes shutting again, blinking many times. "GraveRobber.." She said softly, peering at him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:10 am

"You okay?" GraveRobber raised an eyebrow and sat back down. "You were thrashing around a lot. I didn't want you to hurt yourself any more than you already are."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 am

Bailey blinked softly, looking at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't break your nose, did I? Or hurt Rei? She kept eying Rei like she didn't believe herself.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 am

"No." He shook his head. "You didn't hurt either of us."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:29 am

She grimaced softly, "You had to give me zydrate, didn't you..?" She stated softly, closing her eyes, "My god, I fucking hurt all over.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 am

"Yeah." He paused for a moment. "It wasn't a full dose though. Just one of the watered down half doses I keep on me for Rei. It was just enough to keep you from going into shock but not enough to get you addicted or anything..." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 am

Bailey looked at him, "Help me up.." She said softly, to GraveRobber, "Please.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 am

He nodded then got up, went over to her side of the bed, and gently helped her up. "You okay? Want me to go get Devon?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 am

Bailey threw on her trench coat, "No.." She said softly, looking at him as she grabbed and zipped her duffel bag, she was still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am

He frowned slightly then grabbed her wrist. "You can't leave." He stated.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 am

Bailey pulled her wrist back, "This is not up for discussion, GraveRobber.." She said softly, throwing her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

"No, it's not." He grabbed her wrist again and didn't let go. "You're not leaving. End of discussion."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 am

"Don't make me hurt you.." She stated, yanking back, " I don't want to hurt you, but if I have to, I will." She stared at him with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 am

He didn't let go. "You're injured pretty damn badly. Devon would kill me if I let you go and Rei would find some way to resurrect me just to kill me again if I let you go." He smirked slightly. "And I doubt you could really hurt me. You're injured pretty damn badly and you're drugged up on top of that."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am

Bailey tugged her arm back so roughly that she yanked GraveRobber towards the wall and she hit the wall with a groan. "You better let go of me right now.." She hissed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 am

"No." He stated simply. "Why do you feel the need to leave anyways? Every time you go out alone now you get attacked."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 am

"Good observation." She turned it and slammed him against the wall, "That's why.." She said softly, "I'm leaving, like I said to you in the graveyard, I was meant to do this myself.." She placed her finger to his lips. "And, to be quite frank with you. I'm afraid of myself."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 am

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You're leaving so you can get attacked again? And I don't think you're meant to do anything by yourself." He shrugged slightly. "And I don't see any reason why you should be afraid of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next