Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 pm

"Shit." GraveRobber jumped up. Bailey? Bailey, where are you?

"What's going on?" Rei frowned and tried to get up.

"I need to get you outta here." He frowned. "Can't go out the front...." He grabbed his bag, slung it over Rei shoulder, and gently picked her up.

"I can..."

"No. He interrupted. "It's faster this way." He stated as he went to the closet and found the secret passageway that he had seen on Bailey's drawing.

"What about Bailey?" Rei frowned. She was starting to shake pretty badly again. GraveRobber didn't say anything, he was just concentrating on getting her out of there and trying to get ahold of Bailey. Bailey! C'mon...where are you? He started humming under his breath without realizing he was doing it. Rei recognized the song pretty quickly and started to sing under her breath to try to calm her nerves some.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 pm

But Bailey didn't respond and as the repo men entered the upstairs and entered her room, she was pulled to her feet, still groggy and half unconscious, Bailey tried to stay awake, groaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 pm

"You're almost as hard to find as GraveRobber." Amber Sweet strode into the room, wearing what looked like lingerie under a long, sheer, black coat. "Where is he anyways? I know he's been here with that slut of his." She held up Bailey's drawing of the four of them. "Where is that source of ours?" She glanced abound before crumpling up the drawing and tossing it over her shoulder.

GraveRobber and Rei came out of the passage and found themselves in the alley behind Devon's house. BAILEY! He cursed under his breath.

"What's goin' on?" Rei frowned, horribly confused by this point.

"I don't know." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Bailey groaned, "Devon.." That sick son of a bitch, he had betrayed them. She blinked softly, "I'm not sure where GraveRobber is, he and Rei left a few days ago.." The men placed her on the bed, tired of holding her up, she glanced up at Amber Sweet, she was pretty, but totally fake.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 pm

"Devon. Is that his name?" Amber didn't seem to really care. "Doesn't he want his reward? Oh well. I was expecting to get GraveRobber and his whore on top of you. I'm disappointed now." She seemed to be talking just because she liked the sound of her voice. "Anyways, you've got something we want. And we can do this the easy way of the hard way."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Bailey rubbed her head softly, "What do you want then?" She said softly, looking at her, This Amber.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

"Your organs?" Amber shrugged. "You're pure and we want whatever you've got to give to our paying customers."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Bailey stood up, blinking softly, "So, what's the easy way and whats the hard way, then?" She said softly to Amber., "Because, you can kill me, but you aren't taking my fucking organs alive, skank." She said, still drugged.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 pm

"Take her back to HQ. Chain her up or something. Just don't hurt her yet." Amber said while examining her fingernails idly. She bent down and grabbed the crumpled drawing. On her way out, she scribbled a note on it and pinned it to the front door of Devon's house.

GraveRobber had peeked out of the alley to see the Repo Men shove Bailey into the back of a car and he saw Amber pin something on the door before getting into her limo and they all left.

"What's going on?" Rei was leaning against the wall next to him, still shaking but doing a decent job of holding it back.

"Amber's got Bailey." He scowled and, once all the Repo Men cleared out, he made his way up to the door to see what Amber had left.

The note read: GraveRobber, I've got your friend. You know where to find me if you want her back.

"Hm. So, we're gonna to bust her out?" Rei had read the note over his shoulder.

"We?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You ain't going nowhere without me." Rei shrugged slightly. "And put a damned shirt on."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:54 pm

At GeneCo, her brothers were devising all sorts of torture for her. Slapping her, scratching her, bruising her. Pavi laughed softly, "It's a pity you won't give Ms. Sweet your organs, she would do a full make over of you and do a little less ugly you.." He patted Bailey's head.

"Why, so I could just glue my skin on my face? I'd rather not look like you freaks." Luigi backhanded her hard. "What did you say to him?" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 pm

"I should've just left you behind." GraveRobber sighed. The two of them had already made it to GeneCo HQ and were in the elevator that was taking them to where Amber was with Bailey.

"Hmph." Rei rolled her eyes. She was leaning against the wall of the elevator for support. "You wouldn't have gotten too far."

"Heh..." He sighed sadly. "I'm sorry for dragging you into all this." He leaned over and kissed her gently. The doors opened to reveal Amber, her two brothers, and Bailey.

"Aw. Isn't that sweet. He brought his whore with him." Amber sneered at Rei as they stepped out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:17 pm

"You say one more derogatory comment towards Rei, and so help me god, I'll give you a reason to get surgery..." Bailey spat at Amber and Luigi stuck a cloth in her mouth, gagging her. "Shut yer trap, bitch." He said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh, it doesn't bother me." Rei just shrugged. "At least I got paid for what I did." She smirked slightly. "And I know the difference between graverobbing and necrophilia." GraveRobber shorted at that comment.

"You bitch!" Amber strode across the room and slapped Rei.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 pm

When she saw Amber slap Rei, her eyes went black and Luigi spun, "Why.. are her eyes turning that color?" He gasped and backed away from her, soon everything that was glass in the room shattered and a piece hit Amber square in the eye, and the other two brothers got it too.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 pm

"Jeez...karma's a bitch." Rei commented, taking a step back warily.

"You and your mouth." GraveRobber frowned slightly. "Bailey?" He took a few steps towards her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Her eyes turned back to their regular colour and she fell, only held up by the chains, it wasn't clear what she was, but she was something. She groaned softly tired now that she had used that much energy.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 pm

GraveRobber sighed slightly, found the key to unlock the chains, and, after unlocking her, picked her up gently. "C'mon Rei." He mumbled and they got in the elevator and left GeneCo HQ. They made their way back to their place and, after Rei unlocked the door, GraveRobber went and laid Bailey down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:04 pm

Bailey tilted her head gently, lying on the couch and sleeping the drug off, and when she woke, her body showed the physical signs of withdrawal, she was all shaky and she tried to light a smoke, but she was shaking so bad, her eyes scanned the floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 pm

GraveRobber was sitting on the floor next to the wall, apparently asleep. Rei was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Bailey stood up quickly, looking around for the bag, she tried not to, but she couldn't help it, she shook with her need and then pressed herself to the window, finally lighting her smoke. "Fuck.." She whispered, closing her eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 pm

"What're you looking for?" GraveRobber frowned slightly. He had crossed his arms over his chest and was watching her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 pm

"My cigarettes, which I found conveniently in my pocket." She said softly, god this felt, this was the worst she'd ever felt. She gripped the window sill, trying to concentrate on one thing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:26 pm

He stood and gently guided her back to the couch. "Sit."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Bailey was guided to the couch and she blinked at him, "What?" She said softly, taking a drag of her cigarette, "I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 pm

"You're shaking." He stated plainly before sitting back down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next