Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "Me too, I want to get a haircut.. and a new coat, seeing Rei's reminded me that mine was ripped.." She said softly, grinning. "We'll just meet back here around 6..." She said, hoping up, still eating, grinning. "Thank you.." She nuzzled GraveRobber's cheek and then stuck out her tongue behind his back at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Rei grinned widely. "Sounds good to me." She finished up eating after a few minutes then got up and got dressed. She wandered downstairs soon after that to find GraveRobber laying on the couch. "So where d'you need to go?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dunno. Where are you going?" He shrugged slightly. Rei just rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Bailey smiled and waved, "See ya.." She blew them a kiss and left.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 pm

"Bye." Rei grinned and waved as she left. "Well, if you're coming with me, get up." She rolled her eyes slightly as she grabbed her new coat and put it on. GraveRobber slipped his coat on as they walked out the door.

They were only out for about an hour and they came back with a little velvety box. Rei placed it on the bed with a little note indicating that it was for Bailey. "I'm gonna go take a bath." She sighed slightly.

"That sounds like a plan. I think I'll join you." GraveRobber smirked as he followed her into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 am

Bailey came back in and sighed gently, having a brand new coat and her hair was now streaked blue she took off her coat and walked up the stairs, wondering if Rei and GraveRobber were upstairs. She walked to the dresser, brushing through her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am

The two of them were both still in the bathroom when she came home. "Bailey? Izzat you?" Rei called, slurring slightly. "We got ya somethin'. It's on th' bed."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 am

Bailey blinked and turned, seeing the velvet box, she took it in the palm of her hand and opened it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:39 am

There was a bracelet made of shiny black beads. There was a heart dangling from one end, made of the same stuff the beads were, and opposite the heart was a clear bead.

"'ey! You can come join us too, if ya want. This tub ish hughnormious!" She slurred some more.

"God, yer sloshed." GraveRobber laughed slightly. He was slurring his words slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 am

Bailey blinked softly, putting the bracelet on and walking into the bathroom, smiling. "You guys, this is so sweet.." She said softly, "What.. are you drinking?" She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 am

The both of them were in the giant tub and the tub was filled with bubbles.

"Vodka." Rei giggled, a blush was very apparent across her pale cheeks. She held up a bottle that was half empty already.

"Whiskey." GraveRobber smirked slightly, taking a short drink from the bottle he was dangling over the edge of the tub.

"It was 'is idea." She gestured at GraveRobber, sliding down into the tub a little further.

"Well, we haven't gotten sloshed in a long time." He shrugged.

"C'mon in, hun. Th' water feels great." Rei grinned, winking up at Bailey. "I like yer hair, by th' way."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:05 am

Bailey tossed her hair back and smirked, stripping down until she was in nothing and stepping carefully into the bed, "Thank you.." She said softly, her tense muscles relaxed and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 am

Rei grinned and giggled slightly. "How old are ya?" She squinted slightly then hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:09 am

Bailey blinked, "Nineteen, why?" She stared at Rei. "You know this.." She tilted her head softly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 am

"I do?" Rei frowned, obviously trying to remember if she did know that. "Damn, yer young." She frowned slightly. "Ya seem older then that." She sighed slightly, leaning back a bit. "I feel old now."

"An' how d'you think I feel? I'm older than you." GraveRobber poked her in the side and she jumped, being very ticklish.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 am

Bailey let the bickering continue as she sunk lower , until her entire face was covered in bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:24 am

After a few moments, Rei sighed contentedly and leaned against GraveRobber. "This is nice..."

"What? All the bickering and feelin' old and shit?" He smirked slightly.

"Nah...th' bath...." She shrugged. "We didn' even have a tub at th' warehouse. Jus' a shower..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 am

Bailey blinked softly, coming up for air, she flattened her hair back and yawned softly, "Well, i'm eventful.." She said softly, "I act like an 8 year old."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 am

"I dun think ya act that young..." She yawned.

"dun fall asleep in the tub." GraveRobber nudged her slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 am

Bailey stood, picking Rei up with her mind and wrapping her in a towel, pulling a towel around herself, "I'll take her to bed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:48 am

"Woah..." Rei mumbled, barely conscious at this point. She was fast asleep before Bailey even got her to the bed. GraveRobber let the water out of the tub and carefully got out, drying himself off and wrapping his towel around his waist. He moseyed out into the bedroom.

"She's actually oddly good at holdin' her liquor but when she finally gets drunk, she turns into a cheap drunk." He smirked slightly, shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:50 am

Bailey was standing at the dresser, a royal blue towel wrapped around her body, "Hmmm.." She said, looking in the mirror at GraveRobber. "Thats okay. I can't stand alcohol, so someone's gotta be sober.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 am

"We normally don' drink." He sighed slightly, brushing his wet hair out of his face. "This is maybe th' second...or third...time I've seen her drunk in th' year I've known her. Though she did get pretty damned smashed at her last birthday..." He frowned a bit, sitting of the edge of the bed. "An' she woke up th' next day without even a trace of a hangover."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:02 am

Bailey sat at the edge of the bed next to him and crossed her legs softly, "My mom was an alcoholic, she ran off and left me in foster care.. I hold a bone of contemption.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 am

"Ah...that'll do it." He laid back on the bed, his legs still dangling over the edge. "I don' think Rei's too fond of it either but she gets th' urge sometimes apparently. I dun have anything against the stuff. It's better than Zydrate, in my eyes." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:11 am

Bailey laid on her side, looking at GraveRobber, "I don't really have that much of a problem.." She said softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next