Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:14 am

"You just said you can't stand it." GraveRobber glanced at her, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:16 am

"Yeah, but you're not drinking it everynight.." She said, looking away and lying flat on her back beside him. "So whatever.. I'll deal.." She said staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 am

He rolled his eyes slightly. "If you don' like it, we won' drink 'round you whenever Rei gets that urge. We've got enough common courtesy to do that at least."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:26 am

Bailey laughed softly, shaking her head. "It's fine. Don't make me push you off the bed again. I don't relish doing that.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 am

"I'm wearing a towel this time at least." He grinned. "Though that could very easily slip off..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:35 am

Bailey rolled her eyes and shoved him off the bed, giggling softly, her feet dangling just above the floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 am

The towel was still around his waist as he fell but when he stood up, the towel had mysteriously become dislodged and was now discarded on the floor. "See? No more towel."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 am

Bailey covered her eyes, laughing, "My virgin eyes.." She said softly, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:44 am

He laughed and flopped back onto the bed next to her. "Ya can't pull that twice." He teased, still not bothering to cover himself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 am

She crawled beside Rei, grinning softly. "Come to bed you asshat.." She teased, shedding the towel and crawling under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm

"Oh, you're getting repetitive now. You'll need to come up with better than that." He teased, crawling into bed on the other side of Rei and crawling under the covers.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Bailey grinned softly, "I would push you out of bed.." She said softly, "If I didn't love Rei so much and it would disturb her.." She stuck out her tongue, pressed up against the wall, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 am

GraveRobber smirked slightly, snuggling closer to Rei. "Haha. I win." He stuck his tongue out at her, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am

Bailey blinked softly and fell asleep softly. She needed the sleep and slept alone, not cuddled by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Rei was the first one up the next morning. Frowning slightly, she untangled herself from GraveRobber and, after placing a light kiss on Bailey's forehead, she crawled out of bed and wandered downstairs. She wasn't much of a cooker so she settled for a bowl of cereal. Curling up on the couch, she had grabbed a book from her bag are read while she ate.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Bailey sighed softly, getting up too, she placed on her housecoat and smiled gently, padding down the stairs. "Morning Rei.." She said softly, looking in the fridge. She pulled out the eggs and bacon for herself. "How was your sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:42 am

"G'mornin'." Rei grinned slightly. "I slept pretty damn good." She put her book down, stretching slightly. "How 'bout you?" She stood and wandered into the kitchen and put her bowl in the sink.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Bailey shrugged, "It wasn't too bad.."
She grinned softly, nuzzling Rei's cheek. "It was kind of dreaming about bad things happening, but other than that no biggie."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

Rei grinned and gently kissed Bailey's cheek. "What kinda bad things, if you don't mind me asking..?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:34 am

Bailey sighed gently, "A red sky, blood red and people were dying.." She frowned softly, hugging Rei and kissing her on the lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 am

"Hm.." Rei wrapped her arms around Bailey's waist. "It was just a dream though, hun." She kissed the tip of Bailey's nose and grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 am

Bailey smiled, tugging up the edge of Rei's shirt to massage her stomach with her own cold hands, she blushed and placed Rei on the counter, kissing her lips, tenderly sucking the bottom lip into her mouth, nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Rei grinned slightly, not breaking the kiss with Bailey. She entangled her hands in Bailey's hair, pulling her closer.

GraveRobber shuffled into the kitchen a few moments later, obviously still half asleep. He had, however, tied a towel around his waist so he wasn't completely naked. He paused for a moment in the doorway, just staring at the two, before sighing and scratching his head slightly. "If the two of you are gonna fool around or anything, why d'you gotta do it in the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 am

Bailey groaned dramatically into the kiss an broke it, "Why do you have to interrupt every damn time?" She said softly, letting her hands ghost over Rei's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 am

GraveRobber shrugged slightly. "Well, this time I ain't doing it just to mess with you. You're in the way of my breakfast and I'm hungry." He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next