Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 pm

"She does want to talk to you. She's just scared to death of being hurt." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:41 am

"And I'm not?" She stood up, "Rei isn't innocent in this either." She said, picking up Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm

"Well, frankly, you came outta that whole ordeal with the better end of the stick." He frowned slightly. "You got the guy. You got to live happily and comfortably with him and your daughter. All she had to go back to was that old warehouse."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm

"Is that my fault? I told her to leave, I told GraveRobber to leave with her. It's not my fault that he decided to stay with me, and it's not her fault, or his fault, it's how it happened." She said softly, "To be honest, I didn't want this life, I just wanted to continue on the run for GeneCo, but they decided it would be best for me to be with them, and thus, falling in love with two people. Do you know what that's like? It tears you apart inside."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

"Didn't say it was your fault." He shrugged slightly. "She told him to stay with you. She just wanted to see you safe and happy."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

"Good luck with that, I'm still not safe." She muttered, "And neither is he. Or my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 pm

"How are you not safe? You've been living in one place for nearly three years, GeneCo hasn't bothered any of you at all, your daughter's going to a public school, and he can show his face in public without being arrested. I'd call that pretty damned safe, if you ask me, seeing as both you and him are two of GeneCo's most wanted along with Rei."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"Really?" She said softly, "Serenity, tell him what happened at your school the first day."

Serenity blinked, "They tried to take me, these men in masks, I had to run and hide."

"Safe?" She spat, now obviously angry, "If one of you guys had even bothered to ask us. You'd realize, you don't have such good tabs on GeneCo!" She growled and spun around doing a power walk towards home and slamming the door when she got in home.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

"What's wrong?" GraveRobber was lounging on the couch when she came in.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Bailey sent Serenity upstairs to do her homework. "GraveRobber, what are you doing with me?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 pm

"What sorta question is that? I love you." He stood and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm

"Well, I.." She took a deep breath, "I don't.. love you." Her voice was shaky. "I'm sorry.." She knew that if she said that, he would leave and go be with Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 pm

He frowned slightly. "And where's this coming from all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Bailey looked at him and sighed softly, "You need to go back to Rei." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

"No, I don't." He raised one eyebrow in amusement. "If I wanted to be with her, I would've stayed with her."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 am

"So maybe you can ask her little servant boy to stop treating me like I'm the one that did wrong?" She growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

"What'd he do?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 am

"Told me I came out on the better end, yeah, which I did. That's definitely true, it was the way he said it. Also told me we were absolutely safe, until Serenity told him what happened on the first day of school.." She frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well, we have been rather safe these past few years, since Rei left." He frowned slightly. "Not absolutely safe but no one's absolutely safe in this town anyways."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 pm

"and for him to assume it, or Rei. It's absolutely insane. You know it." She frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:32 pm

"Well, it seems like Rei knows what's been going on. She has been watching us for quite a while now." He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Bailey looked at him, "You too, huh?" She grabbed her coat, "Can anybody else assume anything more about anyone?" She said, spinning around and walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm

"Wait." He grabbed her arm. "I'm not assuming anything. I know that she's been watching us. And if she's been watching us then she probably has a good idea of what has been going on."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 pm

"A good idea? Really? Because it was news to anybody that GeneCo had attacked the school. If you call that safe then you're wrong. Our child shouldn't have to live hiding."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 pm

"There's been one attack in nearly three years!" He frowned slightly. "And just because that damned kid didn't know about it, doesn't mean that Rei didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next