Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Harry Potter - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm

"Yeah, but the absence of human contact sucks." She sighed softly, sipping at the brandy. "Do you like the Weasley boy?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"There is human contact here." Rei shrugged slightly as she swirled her empty brandy glass around a bit, watching it intently for a few moments. "Doesn't matter if I do or not." She stood. "I can't." She stated simply.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Star shook her head softly and curled up on her bed, falling asleep, the alcohol mixing listlessly with the fact she hadn't slept in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Rei frowned slightly as she watched her friend fall asleep. Sighing softly, she quietly left the room. wobbling a bit as she wandered through the halls of the school aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Bailey had woken the next morning with a hangover. She groaned softly and the worst part? Severus wasn't here to force feed her his hangover cure. She groaned, curling up, thanking the lord it was saturday.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 am

Rei woke the next morning to find that she had made her way out onto the grounds sometime last night. She had curled up by the lake underneath a willow, hidden from sight by its long fronds. Sitting up slowly, she rubbed her face and cursed as her head throbbed.

"That's not a very nice thing to say," a voice spoke up from behind her. She jumped and spun around quickly to see Fred leaning against the trunk of the tree.

"What're you doing out here?" Rei scowled a bit. She wasn't a morning person at all, even less so with the pounding headache her hangover had gifted her.

"I saw you stumbling around last night so I followed you to make sure you were alright. After you made your way out here and passed out, I didn't want to risk waking you up but I wasn't just going to leave you here." He watched her carefully for a moment or so in silence, his face expressionless. "You talk a lot in your sleep." He murmured quietly.

"What did I say?" Rei narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Not much." Fred shrugged slightly and stood. "We should be getting back up to the castle." He held a hand out to her to help her up.

"You wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't say much of anything." She scowled again and brushed his hand away, attempting to stand by herself. Once she pulled herself upright, a strong wave of vertigo hit her and she stumbled. Without even thinking, Fred wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him, effectively stabilizing her.

"You sure are grouchy in the mornings." Fred smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Bailey stood up and quickly pulled a robe around herself, making her way to Severus's quarters to try and find his "special remedy." She was scantily clad in a night gown and a see through robe, but she didn't care. "Come on.." She said softly., searching through the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Most of the cabinets in the Potion's Classroom and Snape's personal chambers weren't as cluttered as they normally were. There seemed to be quite a few potions missing.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Bailey drank down what she was sure was the right one and sat on his bed, it was soft, covered in silver and green sheets and she curled up n it, content to smell him and his scent on the sheets and the pillows, she gripped her hand around his soft pillow and tried to fall asleep in the dark, cold dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe an hour later, Rei made her way into Snape's personal chambers. "What're you doing down here?" She frowned slightly. "You'll catch a cold, hun."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Bailey looked at her and sighed, "I like the cold, to be honest.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Rei perched herself on the edge of Snape's bed gently. "Don't want you getting sick though..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Bailey looked at her gently, "I wish I would get sick.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Rei frowned. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Bailey shook her head softly, "Because I just.. miss him, terribly.." She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

"I know." She sighed slightly. "According to Dumbledore, he's coming back in about a week or two."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Bailey shook her head, "It'll never be the same, as it was.." She murmured and sighed softly, "Belle knows now, it just complicates the situation even more."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:37 pm

"Did you really expect her to never find out?" She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Bailey shrugged, "I never expected her to meet him.." She said softly, tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 am

"How could she not meet him here?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

Bailey shrugged, "I know, shut up.." She rubbed her temple. "I didn't say it made sense."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 pm

"Things rarely ever make sense when you want them to." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

Bailey smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes softly, "I'd like to just sleep a million years."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:54 pm

"I know." She smiled sadly and flopped down beside her friend on the bed. "So would I sometimes.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:22 am

Bailey looked at her friend and sighed softly. "Mmm.. You smell nice.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: