Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry's 40th Birthday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry's 40th Birthday. Empty
PostSubject: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

The caterers were there, the dance music was there, the booze, it was in the most renowned hotel in California and it was in the mountainous area of California, not a soul for miles. Jennifer Aniston had planned this all and Gerry was suppose to be meeting her for a drink for his birthday, unknowingly he was walking into a party with at least 200 people, friends of his and hers.

The clothing was semi formal, so everyone was in short dresses with heels and suits with just tshirts on underneath. The band was there, setting up quickly. Bailey hooked up the microphone, they also had a dj for when the band wasn't playing, so it was already pumping out some cool new music. "Erin, is your keyboard plugged in?" She said softly, shaking her head. " I can plug it in for you."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 pm

"Yeah, I plugged it in already." Erin grinned slightly. The longer pieces of her otherwise short, choppy black hair had been flat ironed and just brushed her shoulders. The rest of her hair was tousled so that it stuck out in every direction. She idly tucked one of the longer bits behind an ear. "So, when're we supposed to play?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:01 am

"When he gets here I guess." She shook her head. "I can't believe we're at Gerard Butler's 40th birthday bash.." She grinned softly, "So what do you want to start with?" She squeeled excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Erin just rolled her eyes slightly. "Doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to be playin' a gig."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

"And getting paid what we're being paid." She grinned softly and blushed, there was a hush over the crowd and Bailey glanced at the entrance which was just being opened. Her jaw dropped softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

"I'm just in this for the music." Erin shrugged slightly as the hush fell over the crowd of people.

When Gerry entered the room and saw all the people in it, he jumped a little in genuine surprise.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 am

Bailey counted t three and then the band started and Bailey took the microphone.

"People everywhere
A sense of expectation
Hangin' in the air
Givin' out a spark
Across the room your eyes
Are glowin' in the dark
And here we go again
We know the start
We know the end
Masters of the scene
We've done it long before
And now we're back
To get some more
You know what I mean

Voulez-vous
Take it now or leave it
Now is all we get
Nothing promised
No regrets
Voulez-vous
Ain't no big decision
You know what to do
La question
C'est voulez-vous
Voulez-vous

And here we go again
We know the start
We know the end
Masters of the scene
We've done it long before
And now we're back
To get some more
You know what I mean

Voulez-vous
Take it now or leave it
Now is all we get
Nothing promised
No regrets!"

She sang into the microphone whilst everyone started to dance, an almost foreign beat and Jen walked up to him, kissing his cheek. "Surprise!" She said softly, "Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Erin grinned a bit and danced as much as she could while still playing. She had a great stage presence, which is unusual for keyboardists.

Gerry's eyes roamed the crowd and he frowned slightly. "What's all this for? I would've been happy with a small get-together."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 pm

"I wanted to surprise you.." Jen tugged his arm, "Come dance, then." She started to dance with him and a little bit later the band was taking a break while the DJ played, Bailey was sitting on the front of the stage, munching some popcorn. "Good party, shame we can't enjoy it." She said softly, "But this is way too many people for me."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Gerry seemed rather reluctant but he let her pull him into the throng of people dancing.

Erin grinned widely, still giddy with the thrill of performing live. "This sorta thing's what I live for. It's what I got into music for."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Bailey handed her the popcorn bag and smiled softly, bobbing her head to the random beats that the DJ had been throwing out and tossing her hair back. "Me too, we should get more paying gigs like this. This pays our rent, bills and food for like three months." She stated.

Jen pulled him to the stage, introducing him to people right in front of Erin and Bailey. Poker face started to play and Bailey crossed one leg over the other wearing her red velvet calf boots.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am

Erin munched on the popcorn happily. "I know. We're set for a while and that's a great feeling." She grinned widely. "C'mon, let's dance some before we've gotta play again!" Erin grabbed her friend's hands and pulled her up and started dancing.

Gerry frowned slightly, not liking being shown off like this, but he smiled slightly when he saw the two girls from the band dancing happily.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 am

Bailey laughed softly, dancing, winking softly as she shook her head gently and then they got the cue to sing again and Bailey plugged in her microphone again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Erin hopped back up onto the stage, plugged her keyboard in, and adjusted a few things for the next song.

Gerry managed to extract himself from the crowd and found a relatively deserted spot near the back.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 am

Bailey had jumped down to get them some pop from the back and when she exited the kitchen doors, her hands were full and she tripped and her drinks landed all over Gerry's suit. "Oh..!" She stammered, " I'm so sorry!" She said, stammering. She started t wipe his clothes off with a nearby napkin. "I'm.. so sorry. You must be furious.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:24 pm

"Nah, it's fine." Gerry smiled lopsidedly. "It adds character."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Bailey laughed softly and handed him some more napkins. "I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy." She said so nervously. She rubbed the back of her head. "It does add character though."

Jen came around the corner and screamed at her, "Miss Coty, look at what you did! How dare you! You're fired!" She hissed, "get out!" She pointed at the door, everyone was now staring and Bailey had a bit of tears in her eyes but she wouldn't cry.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hey!" Both Erin and Gerry protested at the same time but Erin was a bit louder and more forceful about it. "The man said it's alright, so it's alright." She patted Gerry on the chest offhandedly. "Just spray some of that StainOff stuff on it and it'll come right out. Good as new. No need t'get your panties in a twist, darlin'."

"The lass has a point." Gerry smiled slightly. "No need t'fire her when she's done such a good job singing for us already."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Bailey flushed and Jen was taken aback. 'Oh okay then.." She said softly shaking her head and then she turned back to her friends.

"Uh wow, thanks you guys.." She nibbled her lip softly. "Happy birthday Mr. Butler. Mines actually tomorrow so our birthdays are pretty close."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm

"Damn." Erin frowned. "Sounds like someone needs a good rough romp." She rolled her eyes slightly and made her way back to the stage.

"Well, happy early birthday." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:06 pm

When Bailey went to hand him some napkins, she was so embarassed. "Thanks. How old did you turn?" She inquired to see if he would tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 pm

"Forty." He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Bailey raised her eyebrow. "For what it's worth, you look great for 40." She laughed softly. "If only I could look that good when I'm 40."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 pm

"I'm sure you will." He winked slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

Bailey grinned softly and giggled slightly. "Hey thanks. I think I just got a compliment from Gerry Butler, pretty cool, if I do say so myself." She licked her lips and winked at him. Already there were sparks flying, but Bailey was oblivious and just thought that the nervous feeling in her stomach was nerves from meeting someone who was famous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry's 40th Birthday.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: