Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry's 40th Birthday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 pm

"Gerry, darling, this isn't your fault." She glanced at Bailey and now Erin, "You two have overstayed your welcome. You're leaving. and honestly, don't be surprised if I press charges."

Demitrius made his way after Erin and frowned softly, having to bite his tongue to not say anything.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

"Wait a minute." Erin scowled. "This is his party. He should be able to say who stays and who goes. You are overreacting."

"And how is it not my fault? I asked them to stay. What, have they brainwashed me?" Gerry was also scowling by this point.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

"She's underage, and obviously drunk." Jennifer scowled, "Do the laws not matter now?" She looked angry.

Demitrius blinked, "It was harmless fun!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 pm

"And you can't tell me that you've never broken a law before." Erin rolled her eyes slightly. "In this day and age, people break the law all the time without ever realizing it. Yanno, in some states, it's illegal to have sex in any position other than standard missionary, and that's just boring." Gerry just shook his head slightly and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 am

Bailey half smiled and shook her head. "Besides, I am legal, now." She smiled, "I'd like to see you make a case." She crossed her arms. "If you feel that way, I'll go though." She grabbed her purse, "Come on Erin."

Demitrius crossed his arms, "No wonder people perceive you as such a right bitch, no wonder Brad left you and now you're trying to dig your claws into Gerry."

Jennifer growled, "I will not play this game, leave, now!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 am

"Fine." Gerry stated simply. "We'll leave." He slinked his arms around Bailey and Erin's shoulders. "Let's go celebrate my birthday the right way." He grinned slightly, turned, and started to lead the two out.

"C'mon, Mr. Wolf-Man." Erin grinned a bit and snaked her arm around Demi's waist, pulling him into the little group.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

Bailey was being led out by Gerry and his arms felt so warm.. "Wow." She smiled softly, "Thanks for comin with me, I didn't expect this."

Demitrius laughed, "All in a days work, where to now though?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

"Well, I was thinking of going to a pub but you're a little young for that." He looked at Bailey and winked. "So we could just go back to my place. I've got a full bar there."

"Feel up to driving, Wolf?" Erin grinned up at Demi.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am

Soon they were at Gerry's house and Bailey was glancing around. When she took off her jacket, on her upper back, just over the dress, was a Phantom of the Opera tattoo in plain site.

Demitrius glanced at the tattoo and smirked softly. "So Erin, what do you want to drink now that we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 am

Gerry noticed the tattoo and smiled slightly. "I've got just about anything you could think of."

"Either Jack on the rocks, or Bailey's on the rocks." Erin grinned widely. "Or both."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am

Bailey turned to Erin and grinned seductively, "Y'know it darling!" She winked softly and sat down at the bar, grinning softly.

Demitrius, "You two. What do you want to drink my lady?" He said, staring at Bailey.

"A bahama mama, Demitrius. If you please."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:29 am

Gerry smiled slightly and poured himself a tumbler of fine bourbon, downing it quickly. "Ah." He poured himself another and turned towards the other three. "So what would you all like to do? I've got movies and other such things." He settled himself down on his couch.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 am

"Let's doo a movie night." She sat with him and smiled softly, curling up on his leather couch.

Demitrius sat on the other side of another couch, drinking from a glass of scotch. " Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm

"So what sorta movie are you all feeling?" Gerry glanced around at them.

"Zombies!" Erin grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

"Erin, you're killing me here. You know I can't watch scary movies when I'm drunk." She said softly, tilting her head. "But if you really want too."

Demitrius, "NONSENSE! Why don't we watch a musical and then sing to it loudly and obnoxiously?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

"Zombies aren't scary." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Musicals sound good to me." Gerry grinned lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Bailey blinked softly and shrugged, "PICK A MUSICAL GERRY!" She said teasingly.

Demitrius sipped his drink and watched Bailey and Gerry interact.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 pm

"Put in Repo!" Erin downed her Jack.

"I actually have that one." Gerry stood and went to his movie cabinet and shuffled through it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Bailey lied on the couch, staring up at the ceiling softly. When the movie started, she tilted her head to watch, curling up her legs so Gerry could sit as well.

Demitruis tilted his head back, after the long day they all had had, most of them were tired and it was hitting him hard.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Gerry flopped back down onto his place on the couch, yawning slightly. Erin was the only one out of the bunch that still seemed wired.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm

In the morning, somehow Bailey and Gerry were curled up on the couch, her back pressed against his chest and in a firm embrace, it was comfortable there, with his breath and whiskers rubbing against the nape of her neck.

Demitrius was curled around Erin, holding her in the same position, the room was quiet, other than their breathing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Erin had a pair of earphones on and was singing, almost inaudibly, to herself. Gerry was still sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Bailey cracked one eye and wondered briefly if she should get up, but she was soo warm and that hardwood floor looked so cold and then she tensed, was that Gerry? She smiled inwardly and got a bout of butterflies, he was holding her so tightly that she wondered if she could even get up.

Demitrius stirred softly and pulled out one of Erin's headphones, "Come out with me for a smoke?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Gerry moved slightly and nuzzled a bit closer to her, making a rather happy sounding sleepy noise.

"Sure." She murmured and stood, stretching slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Demitrius helped her up and led her out, lighting up a smoke. "Last night was super fun. I really needed it." He smiled softly.

Bailey blushed bright red and bit her lip softly. She didn't want to wake him but she had to move as she slowly tried to move his hands gently, not daring to breath lest she wakes him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry's 40th Birthday.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: