Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry's 40th Birthday.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:08 pm

He grinned. "Well, I'm glad you took it like that."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Bailey sighed softly, "It was nice meeting you.." She said softly, extending her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 pm

"Pleasure's all mine." He took her hand and brushed a light kiss across the back of it. "See you around." He grinned at her once before getting swallowed in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Her heart started beating fast but then she was called up to the stage and her face was bright red. "Erin you ready?"

Super Trouper
Beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd
There's you

I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat, and sleep, and sing
Wishing every show was the last show
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming
Suddenly it feels alright
And it's gonna be so different
When I'm on the stage tonight
Tonight the

Super Trouper
Lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the
Super Trouper
Beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
There's you

Facing twenty thousand of your friends
How can anyone be so lonely?
Part of a success that never ends
Still I'm thinking about you only
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy
But it's gonna be alright
And it's gonna be so different
When I'm on the stage tonight
Tonight the

Super Trouper
Lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun
Tonight the
Super Trouper
Beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
There's you

So I'll be there
When you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me
I'm still alive
And when you take me in your arms
And hold me tight
I know it's gonna mean so much tonight
Tonight the...

She stared through the crowd, watching couples dance and Gerry caught her eyes as she danced.

Super Trouper
Lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun
Smiling, having fun
Tonight the
Super Trouper
Beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
There's you
Super Trouper
Beams are gonna blind me.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Erin nodded and they began the song, playing it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm

When they were done for the night, and the dj picked it up, it was turning into a huge party. And Jen insisted they leave immediately. Bailey was packing up her microphone as people drank more and more and the party got a little wild. "Bummer we can't stay." She frowned, speaking to Erin.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

"That's just a load of bull." Erin grumbled as she packed up her keyboard.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm

"Well, I am under age, she probably doesn't want me here, but you should stay, love." She said softly and sighed gently. "Still..." She stared longingly into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 pm

"Well, if I am gonna stay..." She grabbed a nearby bottle of beer and drank some. "Oh, no. I need a DD now.." She grinned at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Bailey sighed, "Fine fine, We'll stay, just don't get caught, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

"Worse comes to worse, we'll just get scolded and kicked out." She shrugged again. "And don't you get caught either, what with all that flirting that went on between you and your new friend." She teased.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 pm

"He's almost 22 years my senior!" She scolded quietly and blushed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:21 pm

She shrugged. "Age's just a number. It don't mean too much once you're over eighteen."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:23 pm

"I haven't even turned eighteen for.." She glanced at her watch, "18 more minutes, Erin! Now stop that and go have fun." She shook her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

"I know." She winked and vanished into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Bailey leaned against the wall, sipping at her pepsi and otherwise amusing herself, listening to the loud booming music.

Suddenly a man stepped in front of Erin, "Hey.." He said, he was handsome with a tall, built build and dark gray eyes, tufts of blackish curls fell to his shoulder. "I'm Demitrius." He said, in a deep russian accent.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Gerry wasn't too far away from her but he was the center of a small group of people. They were all talking and laughing animatedly.

Erin jumped slightly when that man stopped so suddenly in front of her. She raised an eyebrow slightly. "D'you always introduce yourself like that to random ladies?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Bailey smiled softly and crossed her legs whilst standing but when she saw Jen coming by, she ducked underneath the stage, it was gross and smelly under there and as soon as she saw Jen's feet hit the floor and leave, she moved out from under the stage, grabbing at something sustainable to get up, a pant leg.

Demitrius laughed, "No, actually, I'm not in the habit of meeting ladies anymore." He said softly, "Such things I gave up when I was just a teenager." He smiled and then held out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Demitrius Vladimir Haberstrogh and you are?" He said, in that soft velvety voice.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Gerry frowned slightly and looked down when he noticed that someone had grabbed onto his pants leg. "Hi there." He raised an eyebrow down at Bailey. "D'you crawl under the stage often?"

"Wow. What a mouthful." She smiled slightly. "So how old are you now? You talk like you're ancient." She grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Bailey got up and dusted off "I.. No.." She flushed. " I was trying not to get caught." She frowned, "Sorry about your pant leg.." She frowned softly again, staring at his pants.

"26, actually. I'm not ancient, but after awhile you just stop." He shook his head softly, "You can call me Demi, though." He said softly. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 pm

"Don't worry about 'em. You didn't do anything other than wrinkle 'em up a bit more." He shrugged slightly. "And why would you have to worry about getting caught? It's my party and you're now my guest. Go on and enjoy yourself." He smiled at her.

"Hn." She grinned slightly. "If you've stopped then why'd you come up t'me so suddenly? You've either gotta be incredibly ballsy or completely blitzed."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "I'm not really legal to drink.." She flushed, "Not here anyway, and not anywhere for another.. 10 minutes or so.." She smiled softly. "Besides, having no date and going out to dance like a moron by myself. Not my idea of fun." She grinned. "What;s your excuse?" She tilted her head.

"A little of both actually. But I liked your lip ring." He motioned towards it, "Figured you were more awesome than a lot of this fake celebrities.." He shrugged softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 pm

"No one's gonna arrest you here. It's just ten minutes." He smiled lopsidedly.

Erin chewed on her lip ring thoughtfully for a moment. "Darlin', I'm fuckin' amazin'." She grinned. "So, how'd you snag an invite to a shindig such as this?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Bailey tilted her head, "So why aren't you on the dance floor shaking that ass?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I know Gerry." He smiled softly, "I was an extra in the Ugly truth, actually." He said softly. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Gerry shrugged slightly. "Just don't feel like dancing right now, I guess." He frowned a bit. "I didn't want a party like this anyways."

"Ah. That'll do it." She smiled a bit. "Never saw that though." Erin shrugged. "I'm part of the band. Keyboardist and backup singer extraordinaire." She grinned a very lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry's 40th Birthday.   Gerry's 40th Birthday. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry's 40th Birthday.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: