Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Men! <3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Bailey made her way to the kitchen where they were serving dinner and she took a seat with all the rest of the students.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Arti came in a little after Bailey did and sat next to her. She was sweating a bit and looking slightly worn out but she was laughing as well. "Man, that was fun." She was grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

She smiled softly, "I'm glad you had fun ." She grinned, picking at what was on her plate, all the teachers were eating too and for some reason there was angry, nervous, knots in her stomach, so she was a bit jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:59 pm

"Our team kicked ass." She grinned. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Bailey nodded softly, "Mmhmm.. Just not use to being awake and eating.. My appetite will come back soon.." She said, eating a few small bites of her food. Her thoughts were so unfocused she pushed her chair back from the table, "Excuse me." She said, making her way out of the dining hall. She made her way down the hall, instantly feeling a bit better. She didn't feel comfortable in groups.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:15 pm

About five or so minutes later, Arti caught up with Bailey. "Hey. Professor X told me that you were interested in training?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yeah, for sure interested." She said softly, smiling, "How was supper?" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 pm

"It was alright." She shrugged slightly. "C'mon. I need to change into something that'll be easier to train in." She grinned and headed back towards their room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Bailey was already in pretty comfortable clothing, so she just waited for Arti to change.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:39 pm

"Alrighty." Arti popped out of their room a few moments later. "C'mon. I'll show you where the Danger Room is and we can start training." She grinned and headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Bailey followed her. "So what is the danger room, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm

"It's th' holographic tranin' room we've go' here." Remy came out of nowhere, making Arti jump a bit. He smiled slightly but directed his words towards Bailey. "Min' if I join ya?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 pm

"No, of course join us.." She said, grinning softly. "I'm Dawn, you're Remy, right?" She extended her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 am

"Remy LaBeau, at yer service." Remy smiled, took her hand, and kissed the back of it.

"Suck-up." Arti muttered under her breath and rolled her eyes as she walked past them into the Danger Room.

"What? Are ya jealous, bebette?" He slunk in behind her and planted a kiss on her cheek. "No nee' t'be." He grinned.

"Just...just go set up the session." Arti flushed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:17 am

Bailey nudged Arti and laughed softly, waiting and watching. She grinned softly, now this was her kinda place.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 am

Arti closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm herself. A few moments later, Remy came back in.

"It's bootin' up." He glanced up at the control room. "It's gonna be a bi' harder den you'd normally do." Arti just frowned at him as the room around them melted into a foresty setting. Remy just glanced around them as he flicked out his telescoping staff. "Jus' be careful. Ya kno' ya can ge' hur' in here." He directed his words at Bailey but glanced at Arti.

"What're we fighting?" She took another deep breath.

"A couple o' othe' mutants from th' Brot'erhood. Toad, Sabertoot', and Mystique." Remy frowned slightly, glancing around at the slightest rustles.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:54 am

The first one out was mystique and her ear caught that right away, as well as her nose and Bailey's spikes ejected and she spun, slicing into Mystique with ease and watching as the body dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 am

Toad was the next to show up and he was quickly taken out by both a well placed fireball to the guy and an exploding playing card to the face. "This is fairly easy." Arti glanced at Remy who just shrugged.

Sabertooth, being what he was and all even being an illusion, kept very well hidden, only to reveal his presence every now and again with a slight growl. He kept upwind of them all though so he stayed incredibly well hidden while seemingly herding them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:44 am

Bailey tilted her head upwards slightly, trying to listen. Her body went rigid and she slammed, sideways into Sabertooth, impaling him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 am

Sabertooth grunted but didn't seem to phased by this. He reached out and grabbed Bailey by the throat, slowly pulling her spikes out of his abdomen and lifting her off her feet, squeezing a bit.

Arti, who had been standing right next to Bailey, acted immediately by setting Sabertooth's fur on fire. He growled loudly and backhanded Arti out of the way, sending her flying back into Remy.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 am

Bailey reached around and grabbed her knife, rough slitting Sabertooth's throat, choking on the lack of air.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 am

Bailey was dropped as Sabertooth faded away. Arti coughed slightly as Remy helped her up. She swore slightly under her breath and glanced around expectantly but the Danger Room did not return to normal yet.

"I thought you said that there was only the three of them." She frowned and glared at Remy slightly.

"T'at's wha' I t'oug't." He frowned a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 am

Bailey massaged her throat and stood, walking over to Arti. "Is there one more of these bad boys?" She said, coughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 am

"It was only se' for t'e t'ree of dem." Remy frowned slightly.

"What? Are you gonna hafta fight through the whole damned Brotherhood?" Arti scowled.

"I 'ope no'." Remy murmured, glancing about a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 am

Bailey shook her head softly, "I smell something.." She said softly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Men! <3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men! <3   X-Men! <3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men! <3
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!  :: RPs!-
Jump to: