Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Bailey blinked and looked at him, "Yeah, for sure.. It gets pretty hot in here with all the doors closed..." She laughed a shaky laugh and pulled herself up. "Thank you for helping me though, Mr. Butler." She said softly, looking up at him, he was a few feet taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 pm

"Mr. Butler's me dad. Call m'Gerry." He winked playfully at her.

All of a sudden, the floor just seemed to disappear from under the two of them, dropping them into the area under the stage. Gerry instinctively grabbed Bailey, pulling her close to try to break her fall. The two of them hit the ground hard, knocking them out.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Bailey was lying ontop of Gerry, her body limp, well he had for sure suceeded in breaking her fall, she had her arms wrapped around Gerry, she started to rouse just slightly, selling his delicious cologne.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 pm

After a few moments, Gerry grunted slightly. "What th'hell happened?" He slurred slightly, still groggy from the fall.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Bailey moaned gently and looked at Gerry. "I'm sorry.. Are you hurt?" She stated softly, "You shouldn't have broken my fall, I'm really heavy.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"I'm fine." He smiled lopsidedly at her to prove his point. "What happened?" Gerry glanced around a bit but it was really too dark to see anything. The only light was filtering down from the open trap door that they fell through.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

"Faulty trap door.." She said softly, glancing at him under any other circumstance this would be sexy as all hell. She grinned softly, staring at him, "This lighting makes you look even cuter.." She murred, "Oh my gosh, did I just say that?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Gerry grinned slightly but before he could say anything, the trapdoor above them slammed shut.

"What are you doing down here?" A voice boomed out through the darkness. It was oddly powerful but gravely and rather frightening.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Bailey was terrified, her body shook into Gerry's as she sat up, "Hello?" She said meekly, slipping off of Gerry.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 am

"This was not meant for you." The voice cracked slightly, like it wasn't used to talking out loud. Gerry slowly stood, grabbing Bailey's hand and holding it tightly.

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 am

Bailey was breathing softly and when Gerard grabbed her hand, she gasped softly, she gripped his hand slightly and blushed, her heart beating quite quickly. "Who.. are you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:31 pm

They could feel someone move past them rather quickly, and Gerry instinctively turned so that he was in between Bailey and this mysterious voice. "I will not allow you to have her!"

"What are ye talkin' about? Who are ye?" Gerry frowned slightly, keeping a good grip on Bailey's hand. All of a sudden, they heard a door open and saw, about fifty feet away, a short silhouette illuminated in the dim light issuing from the now open door.

"Whoa. It's dark in here." A few moments later, the light flipped on to reveal Erin in the doorway. No one else was in the room with them. "Oh! Um...sorry if I'm interruptin' anythin'." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 am

Bailey squeezed his hand lightly and then rubbed her hands, both of them on her skirt. "We were rehearsing.." She said quickly, the first excuse that came to her mind. "The Down once more scene, hence why it's so dark, because it's suppose to be darkly.." She breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Erin raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Why're you rehearsin' down here though? Nuffin's bein' performed under th' stage."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:25 am

Bailey shrugged, "It's dark.." She muttered softly, shaking her head and walking towards Erin, "Comon, Gerry.." She said uncertainly. She turned to look at him, sighing softly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Gerry glanced uncertainly around the room a bit before slowly following the two out.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:09 pm

A few weeks had gone by without incident and someone in the cast had decided that they should all go out for a few drinks, some good food and some karaoke to celebrate. Bailey pulled up with Erin, a little bit late. She took a deep breath and smiled, stepped into the bar, trying to strain to see the group through the dark.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Erin was grinning from ear to ear by the time they found the rest of the cast. She was more than ready to let loose and relax like this.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Bailey made her way to the table and grinned, "Hey guys.." She licked her lips and sat down beside the very french Manager. Bailey smiled and ordered a drink. She looked at Gerry over the rim of her Shortcake delight and then took a sip, loud music blared and horrible singing ensued. "Karaoke night.." She muttered and made room for Erin to sit next to her. "What are you guys going to sing?" She said loudly, adressing the group.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Erin flopped down on the other side of Bailey and ordered a drink of her own. Taking a sip of her Killian's Irish Red, she shrugged slightly. "Not sure yet." She glanced around the place uncertainly.

"I have a few ideas." Gerry grinned widely, very obviously at home in places like these.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Sam was sitting by Gerard. "OI!" He smacked Gerry, "Introduce me, will ye?" He glared daggers at his friend, but it was only jokingly, "I'm Sam.. Sam Oriley." He said.

"I'm Bailey, pleased to meet you.." She shook his hand softly.

Sams eyes seemed to twinkle as he sipped his ale, "and you?" He motioned towards Erin, obviously curious.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Erin stopped mid-sip, eyes slightly wide. "Um." She set down her lager after finishing the sip. "I'm Erin." She smiled shyly.

"Sorry 'bout my friend here, girls. He's a rude little shit." Gerry elbowed Sam jokingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Bailey watched Erin and Sam and grinned softly, looking at Gerry and laughing softly, downing her drink.

Sam grinned and held his glass up, "Cheers, girls." He winked at Erin and then downed his ale.

Bailey's name was called and Bailey stood, walking towards the stage, she was feeling a bit tipsy, and as the Phantom table gave a resounding shout at her going up there, she picked her song quickly, waiting for the music.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 pm

By the time that Bailey had been called up, Erin had finished her lager and had taken a few shots so she was feeling rather good. Not drunk yet but slightly tipsy. "Whoo! Go Bailey!" she grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 pm

The music started and Bailey started getting into it, the words were definitely meant for someone. Bailey danced around the stage, singing with her beautiful voice.

"I See You Comb Your Hair And Gimme That Grin.
It's Making Me Spin Now, Spinnin' Within.
Before I Melt Like Snow, I Say Hello -
How Do You Do!
I Love The Way You Undress Now.
Baby Begin.
Do Your Caress, Honey, My Heart's In A Mess.
I Love Your Blue-eyed Voice,
Like Tiny Tim Shines Thru.
How Do You Do!

Well, Here We Are Crackin' Jokes In The
Corner Of Our Mouths
And I Feel Like I'm Laughing In A Dream.
If I Was Young I Could Wait Outside Your School
Cos Your Face Is Like The Cover Of A Magazine
How Do You Do, Do You Do, The Things That You Do.
No One I Know Could Ever Keep Up With You.
How Do You Do!
Did It Ever Make Sense To You To Say Bye
Bye Bye?

I See You In That Chair With The Perfect Skin.
Well How Have You Been, Baby, Livin' In Sin?
She glanced over at Gerry at this point.
Hey, I Gotta Know, Did You Say Hello -
How Do You Do?
Well, Here We Are Spending Time In The Louder Part Of Town
And It Feels Like Everything's Surreal.
When I Get Old I Will Wait Outside Your House
Cos Your Hands Have Got The Power Meant To Heal.
How Do You Do, Do You Do, The Things That You Do.
No One I Know Could Ever Keep Up With You.
How Do You Do!
Did It Ever Make Sense To You To Say Bye
Bye Bye?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next