Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am

"Maybe it's time to put your pride to the side and go after him, right now. Erin." She said, pointing in the direction Sam went in.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:55 am

"I can't. If you took away my pride, I'd have nothing left. It's been programmed into me since day one. It's the only thing that's kept me alive since I was...fourteen or so." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:56 am

"You're choice, you're willing to let that go." She said softly, "A man that loves, and cares about you.. and probably always will.If you're willing to let him go then you're stupid, Erin."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:00 pm

"Then I'm stupid." She sighed, resting her chin on her knees. "Would you really want me to discard the only thing that's keeping me alive at this point?" Erin murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 pm

"For love?" She said softly, "Maybe. You'll never know if you don't take a chance.. Right?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Erin frowned slightly, not saying anything for a moment or so. "I don't think I can believe in love..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm

"That's something you've convinced yourself of, Erin. Do away with that thought and that thought process.. and you'll be better for it." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

"Love is what got me the way I am." She stated simply. By this point Gerry and the mysterious Spaniard had made their way to where the girls were. The Spaniard held his hand out to Erin and smiled slightly.

"Come. Let us dance. A girl as lovely as you should not be sad on a night like tonight." Erin seemed oddly shocked for a fraction of a moment by the sight of this man. The next song started right then like some sort of cue.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Bailey smiled at Erin and then took hold of Gerry's hand walking on the dance floor as she started to dance, gripping shoulder. She stared into his eyes and smiled softly, moving with him across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:13 pm

After a moment or two of careful consideration, Erin took the mysterious stranger's hand and he helped her up, sweeping her off onto the dance floor.

Gerry smiled, watching her closely. "I love you..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "I still can't believe that.." She blushed softly, "I love you too, but that you'd pick me.. I'm fat." She remarked. "And my hair is a weird color.." She shook her head "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 pm

"You're a redhead. That's not a weird colour for hair." He raised an eyebrow slightly. "Most Gaels have red hair. And why would I wanna be with a thin girl? Makes me feel like I'm with a stick figure."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Bailey smiled softly, "You like redheads?" She remarked, grinning. "Do you like their tempers, too?" She grinned softly again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 pm

"Not all redheads have bad tempers." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

"Just me." She winked as the music slowed to a stop.

"Now I would like all the men to ask a women they did not accompany tonight, to dance."

Bailey stepped away from Gerard and smiled at him, stepping back towards the wall to wait.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Gerry kissed Bailey gently and smiled. "I'll be back soon, my love." He winked then glanced around the room slightly, ignoring all the girls that were trying their hardest to catch his attention, finally noticed Erin and walked over to her, offering his hand for the dance.

"May I?" The Spaniard was suddenly at Bailey side, offering his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Bailey nodded at the strange man. "Of course, you said you wanted a dance.." She said softly, taking his hand in hers and putting her other on his shoulder as she began to dance with him. The music was soft and romantic but it was with a beautiful orchestra. She stared into his eyes and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 pm

The man smiled back down at her. "Where are my manners?" His accent was rather thick. "I am Alex."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

"I'm Bailey.." She said softly and shook her head, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She said softly. "You're a pretty good dancer, actually." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 pm

"You are not too shabby yourself." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

"So Alex.. Are you just here to see the play?" She inquired, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

"Ah...yes, you could say that." He smiled mysteriously. "I am a friend of the....how do you say....owner?.."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:46 pm

"I haven't met the man.." She said softly, "He's coming to the first performance, I suppose I'll meet him then." She smiled softly as the music ebbed away and then the masquerade music started and all the extras and the staff started to perform Masquerade. Bailey clapped softly, grinning and watching.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Gerry joined the two of them shortly afterward, seemingly dragging Erin behind him. The performance went without much of a hitch except near the end, the lights flickered a bit. When they came back on, Alex, the mysterious Spaniard, had disappeared into the crowd.

"Well, that was anti-climatic." Erin frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Bailey nodded softly and just stared at the stairs, "Indeed. If this was sex I'd feel jipped." She said, quietly, so only Gerry and Erin could hear. She stepped towards the stairs, wondering if there would be a Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next