Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Bailey pulled her hand. "We are having a girls night, in my room. Do you understand me?" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:00 am

"I'll see if my schedule's open." She winked.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:05 am

She followed her softly, "Good. 9 PM?" She said gently, "I talked to Erik last night. I didn't mean to.. I was getting tea and chocolate strawberries.." She blushed, "
And he shut the door on me, I thought he had locked it. So I told him to open the door and that after this I was never speaking to him again.. I'm sorry. I know you're disappointed in me,"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 am

"Don't jump to conclusions, darlin'. I'm not disappointed." She patted Bailey affectionately on the head. "He tried to bother me last night. Came in here laughing like an idiot. Woke me up. Then he was all happy about something. I just told him to fuck off and let me sleep. He got all pouty and started complaining but I just ignored him and went back to sleep." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 am

Bailey nodded softly, "You know. I have an idea.." She grinned softly, "Let's meet in my room at 9 kay?" She nodded softly and left the room.

Sam walked up to Erin, "I saw Bailey found you.." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 am

Erin rolled her eyes slightly as Bailey walked off. She paused for a slightly moment when Sam walked up. "You people make it sound like I was lost." She grinned a bit. "I've been in here the whole time." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 am

"You sure did give us a fright, given the circumstances. I think we should all be wearing beepers or something.." He laughed, amused by the joke.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:20 am

"Well, I do have a cell and Bailey does have my number." She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 am

Sam nodded, "Glad to see you're doing okay, though. We were still worried." He smiled. "I'm sorry about at the masquerade."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am

"Y'all don't need to worry 'bout me. I'ma big girl and all that shiz." Erin paused for a moment. "No need to be. I've got too much damned pride for my own good. And it's not the sort I can just put aside." She shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 am

Sam cracked a smile, "Did you just say shiz?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 am

"Yep." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 am

Sam laughed softly, "Anyways, I better get back to work.." He said softly, "See ya, Erin." He said, going back on the ladder to paint the sets.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:34 am

Erin watched him go and smiled sadly before turning and wandering back toward her room to shower or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Bailey was busy in the cafeteria making some food, well some was an understatement, cheesecake, muffins, cupcakes, chocolate cake. Anything and everything anyone needed for the girls night. Bailey cooked in peace, no one even set foot into the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

"It seems tonight will be one to remember..." Erik murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Bailey squeeked as she pulled the cakes out of the oven and started hording them to her room, she knocked on Gerry's door with a piece of her apple cinnamon cheesecake on a plate, waiting at his door.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Gerry poked his head out of his room and smiled when he saw Bailey. "Trying to win my heart with baking?" He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Bailey grinned, "Maybe.." She said softly, "This is my famous apple cinnamon cheesecake.." She grinned, "So, have a piece and enjoy.." She grinned softly, "Careful, there's love potion in there.." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm

He grinned, took the piece of cheesecake from her, and took a bite of it. "You wouldn't need a love potion with cheesecake this good."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Bailey bit her lip, "I baked some cookies and stuff too, maybe I'll bring you some left overs.." She said softly, tilting her head. "Anyways.." She rolled her eyes, "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm

He grabbed her and kissed her passionately. "Gotta leave so soon?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

"Jeez, you're such a horny bastard.." She purred softly, "I do unfortunately have to leave." She stuck her tongue out. "I have a date... With my best friend." She poked his nose playfully.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Aw. I figured you'd leave me for her sooner or later." He pouted playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 pm

"She's my Raoul." She grinned, baking up towards her door, "Sorry, Phantom, you were just... too dangerous for me." She stuck out her tongue and giggled, trning to get everything ready in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next